/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Answer the Kuffar with the Method of Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Salam

Caliphate
02-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Bismillahi Ar Rahmaani Ar Raheem

Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala revealed to Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa sallam in Makkah,

“To thee have We granted the Fount (of Abundance).
Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.
For he who hateth thee, he will be cut off (from Future Hope).”

[T.M.Q. 108: 1-3 (Translation Abdullah Yusuf Ali)]

The Islamic Ummah has once again tasted the fruits of ‘western enlightenment’ in the form of the insulting and degrading caricature of Rasulullah Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam. To add insult to injury, they have altogether repeated the sickening act, taunting Believers all over the world.

True indeed is the warning of Allah subhanahu wa Ta’ala in the Noble Qur’an,

“O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will
not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin:
Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.”

[T.M.Q.Al-E-Imran:118 (translation Abdullah Yusuf Ali)]

During and after the of the Afghanistan and Iraq – the noble Qur’an was being abused, flushed, torn, stepped on, shot at and flushed by the Western Coalition soldiers sometimes gratuitously, sometimes as part of their ‘torture-lite’ routine. This time, Europe has insulted Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam and taunted the Believers of the world.

None of our so-called rulers have done anything other then uttering words. Not one of them will declare their love for Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala and His Messenger sallallahu alaihi wasallam above their love for their kafir masters in the west. Save one or two countries, all economic, diplomatic affairs with the kuffar have to all intents and purposes not changed. The oil of the Muslims continues to flow to these governments whilst their rabid press continues the insult and hurt.

Oh noble Muslims how much longer can we bear the attacks and abuse of the kuffar without a response?

We can continue our economic boycott of the West, we can continue our demonstrations of anger, frustration and hurt – but the West are laughing at us, they do not care nor are they sorry. Only the system of Islam is able to protect the honour of Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam. Only Islam is able to protect Al Qur’an ul Kareem and the honour, blood and land of the Believers.

We will not find the answer in the West, nor in her system of capitalism, nor in her courts of ‘justice’ nor the United Nations nor any other establishment of taghut.

We must all, everywhere, together work to re-implement the system of Islam through the method of Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa sallam. Only the system of Islam, the Khilafah, will be able to give the true and lasting response to the actions of the enemies of Islam and the Believers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mahdisoldier19
02-07-2006, 03:40 PM
Salam Alaikam

Wow when you really think about it it does make sense.

Inshallah we all can strive to make a difference. Inshallah.

Mashallah for this to remind us of whats really going

And Al hamdullah your bringing the truth to us.

Ghazi
02-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Salaam

Great post, made me really think.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-07-2006, 04:13 PM
:sl:

I woud like to add just one thing. We shudnt refer/label them as Kuffar or 'dirty filthy kuffar' as many are doing now. I myself was part of that before i learned that that was wrong. I will explain why it is wrong:

• Whenever a Prophet was sent a people, he said "O MY PEOPLE..Worship Allah". The key phrase there is "O My People". He didnt say, O YOU KUFFAR..worship Allah etc. He called to them becuase they were his brethern and he reffered to them as that. Even when they were ridiculed they refered to them as MY PEOPLE. Even though they definetly were kuffar.

• We have the task of the Anbiya on our hands. Since there will be no more Prophets, it is our duty to spread Prophet Muhammad's message. How will those who are truly seeking guidance in Islam feel if we keep labelling them as Kuffar? much less "dirty filthy kuffar"?

I hope that was understandable.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.