/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Heelp me!!

The Ruler
04-08-2005, 03:50 PM
:sl:

can anyone plz tell me how i can copy and paste smileys frpn other places in the net?
i have tried to copy and paste smileys but it doesnt work.
if i have to download something plz note. :)

Wassalam
:sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
04-09-2005, 11:38 AM

You can do that by clicking on the 'Insert Image' icon on the control bar. It looks like this:

Then copy the link where the smiley is located. For example, I'm going to use this smiley http://www.w3.org/Icons/32x32/smiley.gif as an example.

You click on the Insert Image icon and paste the smiley link (http://www.w3.org/Icons/32x32/smiley.gif) and click OK.

Result:

:w:

The Ruler
04-09-2005, 04:20 PM

i have tried but it doesnt work..............well i dont get wat brover Kadafi said actually. :confused: ???

kadafi
04-09-2005, 04:24 PM

Do you know how to copy the link of the smiley?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
04-09-2005, 04:30 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
I'd better let Ozzy answer this !
Come On Grand EMOTO Khan !! :thumbs_up
Thank you sir! My fellow smileymania patient. :)

Tagrid . . . . here is an easier way . . . go to your options, scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the "message editor interface" to "Enhanced interface - Full WYSIWYG editing. :) Then click "save changes" at the very bottom. Then whenever you reply to a topic you can simply paste the smiley in as you would usually do. :)

The Ruler
04-09-2005, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi

Do you know how to copy the link of the smiley?
Nope :( :( :-[ :-[

The Ruler
04-09-2005, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Tagrid . . . . here is an easier way . . . go to your options, scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the "message editor interface" to "Enhanced interface - Full WYSIWYG editing. :) Then click "save changes" at the very bottom. Then whenever you reply to a topic you can simply paste the smiley in as you would usually do. :)

Thank you Osman for your help.;) :)

Wassalam

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-09-2005, 11:37 PM
The easiest way is to copy the link of the smiley (right click on smiley, click open image in new window, copy that url)

Then paste that url in your post and before it write [img]
and after it, write [/img]
Do not put any spaces in between the url, and those tags at either end.

أحمد
04-11-2005, 01:11 PM

:D Jazak-Allah for that; it saves time this way . . . ;)

Uthman
04-12-2005, 07:16 PM

No problemo! ;)

P.S. Hey you remember me dude?

We ain't on a first name basis no longer?

The Ruler
04-12-2005, 08:21 PM

No problemo! ;)

P.S. Hey you remember me dude?

We ain't on a first name basis no longer?
i wouldnt have called you Osman if you never called me Tagrid in the first place:mad: :mad: :mad:

Uthman
04-12-2005, 08:31 PM

Stop blaming things on me!!! :mad:

Woman . . .. . I don't know . . . . .huh! *french accent * Tagrid! zat worm! *spits* Tagrid *spits*

Btw, shouldn't this thread kinda be closed? :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!