/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam Denounces Terrorism

DaSangarTalib
02-07-2006, 07:33 PM
:sl:

This film, produced by the Science Research Foundation, a Harun Yahya institution, presents the Muslim response to and denunciation of terrorism. Beginning with the event of September 11, the film explains that all kinds of violence against civilians are crimes against humanity and grave sins in religious terms. It is also stressed that terrorism is an inherent feature of secular ideologies like communism, fascism and racism. In contrast, all theistic religions - Islam, Christianity and Judaism - are opposed to terrorism and their ultimate goal is to bring peace and brotherhood to mankind.

>> http://www.harunyahya.com/download/d...d.php?id=15473

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TSpot
02-07-2006, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah

It is also stressed that terrorism is an inherent feature of secular ideologies like communism, fascism and racism. In contrast, all theistic religions - Islam, Christianity and Judaism - are opposed to terrorism and their ultimate goal is to bring peace and brotherhood to mankind.

>> http://www.harunyahya.com/download/d...d.php?id=15473

:w:
That would be well worth everyone's time.

BTW, is that a RPG in your sig?

- Qatada -
02-07-2006, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TSpot

Its actually a sword i think, and you know what - he might just be using it to cut his apple in half. Do you see him using it for violence? :)

DaSangarTalib
02-07-2006, 07:42 PM

yes i hope it is...its an excellent film i recommend ppl to watch it

and RPG???? :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
02-07-2006, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Its actually a sword, and you know what - he might just be using it to cut his apple in half. Do you see him using it for violence? :)
:)

Jazka'allah for clearin that

TSpot
02-07-2006, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Its actually a sword i think, and you know what - he might just be using it to cut his apple in half. Do you see him using it for violence? :)
No. Just curious. First thought was a cross, but that was probably inaccurate. It is an awful big sword.

- Qatada -
02-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Yup i agree, he might have a massive tree, with massive fruits aswell :p you never know lol. :)

DaSangarTalib
02-07-2006, 07:50 PM
i duno but it doesnt look like a sword to me :?

czgibson
02-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Greetings,

Well done to Harun Yahya for making the official Muslim position clear. It must be upsetting for Islamic officials to have to keep doing this, but really it's a message that cannot be repeated enough.

However, for a religion that promotes peace, it's surprising how often one comes across violent imagery in support of Islam. Like the RPG [rocket-propelled grenade] shown in Fight&Die4Allah's sig, or another member's avatar which features an AK-47 emerging from the pages of a book which I assume represents the Qur'an. That's an image I find as repulsive as the Danish "turban bomb" cartoon, and I'm surprised more members of the forum haven't commented on it.

Here it is:

Peace

DaSangarTalib
02-07-2006, 08:14 PM
i thought ppl saying its a sword u saying its an RPG..im confused :confused:

czgibson
02-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
i thought ppl saying its a sword u saying its an RPG..im confused :confused:
I could be wrong, but I think it looks like one of these:

In any case, it seems a bit odd that you've chosen a picture for your sig without knowing what it shows...

Peace

aamirsaab
02-08-2006, 05:45 PM
That cracked me up. Man, i'm laughing so much - that was a classic.

edil
02-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Anyway thanks for the video bro.

Muezzin
02-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Well, my sig doesn't have an RPG in it. MGS is a stealth game, not role-playing :p

DaSangarTalib
02-08-2006, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

I could be wrong, but I think it looks like one of these:

Peace
Greetingz

most likey its wrong the image is not very clear...you never know hes probably carrying a plank of wood to finish building hiz house..could be...:rollseyes

In any case, it seems a bit odd that you've chosen a picture for your sig without knowing what it shows...
i dont think its odd...i know what my sig shows..and that is the Kalimah..that is all that matterz :)

Peace out Homie :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.