/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome me!!! Muahahaha

Dark Side
04-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Salam alaikum, everyone.

I just discovered this forum a few days ago and have posted a few times but haven't introduced myself yet. I'm a Somali guy living in the U.S. Im attending university where my current focus is on video games, television, and sleeping, oh and also surfing the web. Who knows, maybe one day I'll start studying... Well anyways just wanted to say hey to everyone here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
04-08-2005, 09:10 PM
:w:

Welcome to LI forums brother. :D

Hope we'll benefit from each other inshaAllah. Lookin forward to your posts. :)

Umm Yoosuf
04-08-2005, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
Salam alaikum, everyone.

I just discovered this forum a few days ago and have posted a few times but haven't introduced myself yet. I'm a Somali guy living in the U.S. Im attending university where my current focus is on video games, television, and sleeping, oh and also surfing the web. Who knows, maybe one day I'll start studying... Well anyways just wanted to say hey to everyone here.
Well Alhmdulilaah you've woken up :p ...What a life subhanallah!

Welcome Walaal

Far7an
04-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
04-08-2005, 09:55 PM
:sl:

mashAllah brother, its nice to have you hear at LI, hope Allah increases ur stay with us.

h1jabi_sista
04-08-2005, 09:59 PM
as salam alikum brother!

welcome to the forum!!!! :)

enjoy your stay inshallah

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Welcome and enjoy ur stay :):):)

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-08-2005, 10:44 PM
:sl: welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Dark Side
04-09-2005, 06:17 AM
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome. Inshallah I will enjoy my stay here. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!