/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Take a look brothers n sistrs. Is this a joke????

nurul3eyn
02-08-2006, 05:41 AM
:sl:
My freind showed me this site last week. U can imagin how i felt wen i read the article. How can ppl be so evil 3a3udubillah...:grumbling

http://www.brokennewz.com/displaysto...1250islmaflush

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khadeejah
02-08-2006, 05:51 AM
Astaghfirullah.....May Allah swt make them PAY!!!!!!!!!! this is what I mean we are being walked on because we just deal with [MAD]ARGH[/MAD]

Malaikah
02-08-2006, 05:51 AM

yeh sis there was another thread with this article and it was shown to be fake. you can tell, its so obivous, especially when they use names like krap king lol

this was also an articel one the website: http://www.brokennewz.com/displaysto..._E_289jewbaker

obviously thats soooooo fake lol

aljawaad
02-08-2006, 06:21 AM
Astaghfirullah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aljawaad
02-08-2006, 06:25 AM
:grumbling
Why are they messing with us Muslims? What have we done to 'em?

Malaikah
02-08-2006, 06:31 AM

bro- the website is just a joke site, they make fun of any thing and everything, dont take them too seriously, they are just being silly.

Anette
02-08-2006, 06:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nurul3eyn
How can ppl be so evil 3a3udubillah...:grumbling
I do not know if their intentions are to be evil. This kind of humour (?) is nothing unusually. If it is not Muslims it could be women or even blind people or some citizens in a nearby country or Jews. It usually does not mean that you are against any particularly of them.

This part:

" situations like the recent Newsweek story, which reported that American interrogators at Guantanamo Bay flushed a Koran down the toilet to "intimidate" suspected terrorists”

It could also be seen as a critic of what happened in Guantanamo Bay. It could be read as “if you do this kind of things it usually blows up in your face”.

This part:

"And we're checking into sacred Hindu and Buddhist texts, too. We will not have the toilet industry marketing their product for the sole purpose of humiliating Muslims."

It could also be seen as a critic. It could be read, as “racism doesn’t get Not racism because more people is getting humiliated”.

This text can be read, as you like. If you read it literally it says one thing but if you read between the lines it says another.

aljawaad
02-08-2006, 06:36 AM
Yeah i know they are being silly but why? Why do they have to make joke about Islam? Cant they ake joke on other stuffs?
Do you find it easy to jus forget about the bad things that we hear everyday about Islam?

mujahedeen2087
02-08-2006, 07:25 AM
if we know that islam is the true religion why dont we unite together, i know we can accomplish alot inshallah, keep your deen strong

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.