/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Anette
02-09-2006, 10:27 AM
I’m a woman from Sweden and I’m Christian. I have four beautiful children that I’m very pride of and a husband that I truly love.

I am studying at the University now after raising my children. My head subjects are History and the Swedish language. I also studied economic, political science and psychology.

I spend my free time with my family. But I also take the time to exercise and administrating a forum for parents in Sweden. I have many interest witch all includes humans.

I joined this forum because I want to increase the understanding in the world for each others differences in religion, society and I am sure that I will find more similarities then differences.

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
02-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

sapphire
02-09-2006, 10:55 AM
welcome to the forum!

aljawaad
02-09-2006, 11:07 AM
[BANANA]Welcome[/BANANA]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
02-09-2006, 11:23 AM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

Rabi'ya
02-09-2006, 04:49 PM
welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
02-09-2006, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anette

I joined this forum because I want to increase the understanding in the world for each others differences in religion, society and I am sure that I will find more similarities then differences.

Peace
if only everyone had that mentality :)

welcome and we enjoy to see you around

afriend2
02-09-2006, 05:02 PM
salaam,

[BANANA]welcome to the forum! [/BANANA]

i hope this forum is really benefitial and enjoyable for you.

wassalam

The Ruler
02-09-2006, 07:40 PM
hi :thankyou:

welcom to da forum... hope u v a beneficial time ere :)

lookin 4wrd to ur posts :) :)

hidaayah
02-10-2006, 02:25 AM
welcome..!!

ishkabab
02-10-2006, 02:27 AM
:welcome: :welcome: Hey how's it going Anette...have a great time here! be free to ask and hope u learn something...

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-10-2006, 04:41 AM
Hello Anette and welcome to Load-Islam forums! :)

Hopefully we'll be able to benefit from eachother. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Here are some great sites for learning the basics of Islam:
http://www.beconvinced.com
http://www.path-to-peace.com
http://www.load-islam.com
http://www.islamtoday.com
Be sure to also check out the list of Islamic resources here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...resources.html

Regards

Batoota
02-10-2006, 05:08 AM
Hey welcome to the forums!
Hopefully, you'll enjoy yourself here and learn lots :D

OH! and maybe i'll get to learn a bit of Swedish!:giggling: :statisfie :sister: lol!

Good luck in Uni!

Looking forward to ur posts,

Anette
02-11-2006, 11:26 AM
I want to say thank you all for your warm welcome at this forum.

Feel free to ask me anything you would like to know. I will try to learn as much as I could.

Makky
02-11-2006, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anette
I’m a woman from Sweden and I’m Christian. I have four beautiful children that I’m very pride of and a husband that I truly love.

I am studying at the University now after raising my children. My head subjects are History and the Swedish language. I also studied economic, political science and psychology.

I spend my free time with my family. But I also take the time to exercise and administrating a forum for parents in Sweden. I have many interest witch all includes humans.

Peace
HI welcome to the fourm...I'm really happy to see nonmuslims here ... maybe its a good chance to discover the most misunderstood religion in the world and the most growing religion as well...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.