/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Doll named after the Prophet

Salaam
02-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Salaam,

Ann Summers (A UK sex and erotic shop) has made a doll called Mustafa Shag, named after our Prophet (pbuh).

This is another outrage, like that of the cartoons.

The proof can be seen on sky news website at http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13504564,00.html

Please call Ann Summers on: 0845 456 2320

Please Complain and let them know how this is a very bad thing to have done and they should change the name immediately.

Please make this quick call.

Jazek'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nawal89
02-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Why do people keep posting all these things, first the pig, now this? Those people are jaahil, they just want to make us angry.I'm sure they know how Muslims feel about things like that. These people have no respect for other poeple's religion. Just pray to Allah to guide them.

Ghazi
02-09-2006, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
Salaam,

Ann Summers (A UK sex and erotic shop) has made a doll called Mustafa Shag, named after our Prophet (pbuh).

This is another outrage, like that of the cartoons.

The proof can be seen on sky news website at http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13504564,00.html

Please call Ann Summers on: 0845 456 2320

Please Complain and let them know how this is a very bad thing to have done and they should change the name immediately.

Please make this quick call.

Jazek'Allah
Salaam

Thats an obvious tactic for advertisment, by trying to cause offense they'll gain publicity, we should not mention anything about them.

aamirsaab
02-09-2006, 07:24 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

Thats an obvious tactic for advertisment, by trying to cause offense they'll gain publicity, we should not mention anything about them.
Ditto.

I read the article. Are you absolutely sure that they intentionally named it after the prophet. Cus some weird crap been happening lately and I seriously don't know what the eff is going on. Don't get me wrong, naming a sex-doll *throws up* mustafar does offend me but you gotta look at things twice to see a clearer picture. At the moment it does sound weird but in this world that pretty much sums up anything.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
l3adl3oy786
02-09-2006, 08:32 PM
it looks like this dam whiteys dnt like uz muslims

ummAbdillah
02-09-2006, 08:38 PM
they cant harm the prophet :arabic5:
with thier words, i don't see why they bother...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.