/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 11th February 2006

j50yab
02-10-2006, 12:07 AM
:sl:

If anyone is at a loose end on Saturday or just fancy some spiritual enlightenment then pop into the Islamic Youth Conference in Leicester.

See link for more details:

http://www.idauk.org/14ayc/14ayc.html

See you there Insha Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdul Majid
02-10-2006, 12:22 AM
salam brother.... too bad theres nothing in the us....i would have liked to go..

north_malaysian
02-10-2006, 02:05 AM
This saturday, i'll stay at home. Streets will be packed with hundred thousands Hindu worshippers, plus thousands of tourists. It's hard to move anywhere. And I hope the City Council will clean the streets by Monday from coconuts shells etc.

ishkabab
02-10-2006, 02:08 AM
is this like a mixed gathering or seperate?.....sory its just that i never went to any type of place like that....i did hear bout the ICNA convention here....it was a mixed gathering...(i dont understand why).....so how is it over there in Leicester?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-10-2006, 02:51 AM

Thread Moved.

:w:

j50yab
02-10-2006, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
is this like a mixed gathering or seperate?.....sory its just that i never went to any type of place like that....i did hear bout the ICNA convention here....it was a mixed gathering...(i dont understand why).....so how is it over there in Leicester?
In england they have both mixed and singular sex gatherings. With the mixed ones the rules of Shariah regarding males and females obviously has to be enforced. This is done by having seperate halls or with a dividing wall etc.

I think the Leicester one is singular sex (male only) but I'm not sure, as i am travelling 50miles to attend.

Malik
02-14-2006, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdul Majid
salam brother.... too bad theres nothing in the us....i would have liked to go..
i know how you feel

abdul Majid
02-14-2006, 10:45 PM
i wanna rep too...lol

ABDULLAH SAOOD
02-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

I was there and it was brilliant. Especially the Shaykh Saleem Dhorat talk at the end.

papa_smurf
02-15-2006, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD

I was there and it was brilliant. Especially the Shaykh Saleem Dhorat talk at the end.
:heated: :)

aishaazher
02-16-2006, 01:04 AM
is there anything like that in usa, i live in ames....it is in iowa, the corn state

ABDULLAH SAOOD
02-16-2006, 06:18 PM

:heated: :)
Wot dat suppose to mean :? :? :?

Br Abdullah

The Ruler
02-16-2006, 06:20 PM
the day is gone :rollseyes

ABDULLAH SAOOD
02-16-2006, 06:21 PM
^^now you have totally lost me:? :? :? :? :? :?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.