/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace and good health to all.

ThePen
02-10-2006, 02:57 AM
I am new to this forum and i think the statements below probably best describe my sentiments.

"my country is the world my religion is to do good".
Thomas Paine

Iqbal->>
Rise above sectional interests and private ambitions... Pass from matter to spirit. Matter is diversity; spirit is light, life and unity.

Destiny is the prison and chain of the ignorant. Understand that destiny like the water of the Nile: Water before the faithful, blood before the unbeliever.

Given character and healthy imagination, it is possible to reconstruct this world of sin and misery into a veritable paradise.

Thou didst create the night, but I made the lamp. Thou didst create
clay, but I made the cup. Thou didst create the deserts, mountains and forests, I produced the orchards, gardens and groves. It is I who made the glass out of stone, and it is I who turn a poison into an antidote.

But to rationalize faith is not to admit the superiority of philosophy
over religion.

Everything that possesses life dies if it has to live in uncongenial surroundings.
<<--Iqbal

"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act toward one another in a spirit of brotherhood."
-- Article 1, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, United Nations,
December 10, 1948

To sum it up it is sufficent to say i believe in humanist philosiphies as reconciled with my faith islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aljawaad
02-10-2006, 06:02 AM
:happy:
Welcome to the forums

ThePen
02-10-2006, 06:26 AM
[QUOTE=zAk;179683]
where r u from ?
QUOTE]
I am from earth too.

why the long?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

hidaayah
02-10-2006, 10:58 AM
welcum here..hope u have a beneficial stay...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sapphire
02-10-2006, 11:16 AM
welcome to the forum!!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

Tilmeez
02-10-2006, 01:38 PM
hmmmm....
Peace be upon u ThePen... by the way what colour do u write in???
any how :welcome: to the forum.
hope u will enjoy your stay here

songinwind
02-10-2006, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThePen
I am new to this forum and i think the statements below probably best describe my sentiments.

"my country is the world my religion is to do good".
Thomas Paine

Iqbal->>
Rise above sectional interests and private ambitions... Pass from matter to spirit. Matter is diversity; spirit is light, life and unity.

Destiny is the prison and chain of the ignorant. Understand that destiny like the water of the Nile: Water before the faithful, blood before the unbeliever.

Given character and healthy imagination, it is possible to reconstruct this world of sin and misery into a veritable paradise.

Thou didst create the night, but I made the lamp. Thou didst create
clay, but I made the cup. Thou didst create the deserts, mountains and forests, I produced the orchards, gardens and groves. It is I who made the glass out of stone, and it is I who turn a poison into an antidote.

But to rationalize faith is not to admit the superiority of philosophy
over religion.

Everything that possesses life dies if it has to live in uncongenial surroundings.
<<--Iqbal

"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act toward one another in a spirit of brotherhood."
-- Article 1, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, United Nations,
December 10, 1948

To sum it up it is sufficent to say i believe in humanist philosiphies as reconciled with my faith islam.

Very nice ,,welcome:welcome:

Rabi'ya
02-11-2006, 12:46 PM
:sl:

welcome

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.