/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All The Desis Love this game

mahdisoldier19
02-10-2006, 05:18 AM
YESU PANJU ARR KABUTAR DOLEEE!

Salam Alaikam

I had some cousins who were refuges from afghanistan who were living in peshawar. And when they came here and introduced this game to me. I had never seen fast hands like that ever in my life after playing this game. I wonder what they train like in pakistan for this game haha

IM YESSUUUU Yessu was the best

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aljawaad
02-10-2006, 05:42 AM
Can you give more details about that game. I think i didnt really understand your post.

mahdisoldier19
02-10-2006, 05:44 AM
Salam Alaikam

You seriously dont know the Art of yesu panju are khabut Dolee?

aljawaad
02-10-2006, 06:00 AM
Yeah im serious.
Should i have known it?:?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hidaayah
02-10-2006, 11:00 AM
lol @ yasso panju...heard abt it..never played..
wassalam

Snowflake
02-10-2006, 11:08 PM
can someone describe it? Is it like the scissors and stones game?

muslimah4eva
02-10-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
can someone describe it? Is it like the scissors and stones game?
wat u serious a scissors and stone game! how do they link :?

Muezzin
02-10-2006, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah4eva
wat u serious a scissors and stone game! how do they link :?
Observe.

Scissors beats paper.

Paper beats stone.

Stone beats scissors.

And I beat all challengers! ;D

muslimah4eva
02-10-2006, 11:21 PM
oh rite now i get it,

lols i tought u meant actual scissors and proper stones! hehehe

yeh i used to play that game, it was kool,

but wats sooo special about it?

02-10-2006, 11:26 PM
lol, i'm quiiiite experienced in THAT game n hate to break it to u mahdisoldier but dloi's the best one. ok sis nadia n bro aljawaad. i'll explain it to u guys but it's not very vital for u to knw, u knw :P

here's how u play it; all the players pick any one from 1.yassu 2.panju... u can add more after dohli

i numbered them cuz then we all put down our hands (on the floor, bed, table, etc.) n then one of the players goes around counting them off one everyone's fingers

ok i knw this is confusing, i'll give u a for instance

say player one has 2 fingers out. player 2 has 1, player three has 2 n player 4 has 5. this is how the counting will be done:

Player 1
yussu panju

Player 2
are

Player 3
kabuter doli

Player 4
yussu panju are kubuter doli

so in the end we got doli, right? so dohli's out. the same thing is repeated until just one player is left. if another player's title is repeated, all the players tickle him till he says 'baba rehmatullah'

wen the last person is left... hehe, that person gets beaten. don't worry, beaten on the hands n it dusn't hurt. i gess tht's wat mahdisoldier meant by fast hands. u knw the gesture hindus do to wards each other with their hands clapped? yea that gesture turned horizontal is how the last player has to stay as each player slaps his hand... but he can dodge goin up or down... on 1st miss a person loses... n 10 is the max. no of times ur allowed to slap the hand (hehe, i always get 10 on 10) if no1 succeeds to get 10 hits then the last player wins... or else the person who got ten... or persons (u can't keep on beating the poor soul he came in last, now can u) who got ten on ten

whooo... i've played it for so long... never thought it would be such a long explanation ;)

Snowflake
02-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Tnx Muezzin bro :( Sis Muslimah where are your glasses? :p

Lol, 08 sis, no way am playing that. I'm ticklish as hell. I'll be on my knees begging for mercy in no time :giggling:

mahdisoldier19
02-11-2006, 05:14 AM
Salam Alaikam

Everyone knows Yessu And ARe owns that game Sometimes Kabutar

02-11-2006, 10:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Salam Alaikam

Everyone knows Yessu And ARe owns that game Sometimes Kabutar

i thought ur czns introduced it to u... that was wat, 3-4 years ago? i've bin playin this game SINCE i was 3-4 ... who's got more experience? :rollseyes

no offence bro/sis, i'm just trying to make my point. :)

aamirsaab
02-11-2006, 10:55 AM
:sl:
I played that game in pakistan, Got my butt whooped. I was traumatised for many years. Until a few days ago, when i joined yassu-panju annonymous. They helped me get over it, maybe they can help you. call 00015 555 585 NOW.

:p

I haven't played it in Uk though.

mahdisoldier19
02-11-2006, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 08101990
i thought ur czns introduced it to u... that was wat, 3-4 years ago? i've bin playin this game SINCE i was 3-4 ... who's got more experience? :rollseyes

no offence bro/sis, i'm just trying to make my point. :)

Salam Alaikam

The brother Now likes to assume Which i told people on this board stop doing,

Where did i say my Cousins came 3-4 Years a go? Where in any of my posts did i state this?

And your WRONG my cousins came 12 years ago. Please Do not make false statements.

Muezzin
02-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Now, now. Let's not lose our heads over yassu panju. :p

Rabi'ya
02-11-2006, 03:15 PM
lolz, i know this game!!! been ages since i played ti tho

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Nasir_bhai
02-11-2006, 03:25 PM

man that game is old, played it many years ago *remembers* hehe :giggling:
ill go challenege my brother now lol

Zuko
02-11-2006, 03:46 PM
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT GAME! :statisfie But I forgot how to play... :X

mahdisoldier19
02-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Salam Alaikam

Thats good you forgot that game LOL im glad i did too, if My hands were As fast as Yip Man( bruce lees sifu) Then i would be Happy to play it, until im that fast LOL im not playing.

02-12-2006, 08:39 AM
Salam Alaikam

The brother Now likes to assume Which i told people on this board stop doing,

Where did i say my Cousins came 3-4 Years a go? Where in any of my posts did i state this?

And your WRONG my cousins came 12 years ago. Please Do not make false statements.

i dint say ur czns came 3-4 years ago, i ASKED u, if u notice that thing "?" wich we like to call a question mark at the end of the sentence.

since u sed afghan refugees

I had some cousins who were refuges from afghanistan who were living in peshawar. And when they came here and introduced this game to me. I had never seen fast hands like that ever in my life after playing this game.
i misunderstood that statement. for that i'm sorry, but i did not make a false statement since i asked u, next time, plz keep that in mind.

and if u ask me, your the one who DID make a false statement by falsely accusing me of doin that.

anyway, since u started 12 years ago n so did i, i gess we're even on that... maybe we should play to see who's right? ;D :okay: :giggling:

abdul Majid
02-12-2006, 09:36 AM
zuko that site is amazzzzzing

abdul Majid
02-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Loose Change 9-11 Alex Jones Conspiracy - Google Video

aljawaad
02-15-2006, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the explanation but i don't think i'd like playing that game. Its soo confusing.
format_quote Originally Posted by 08101990
lol, i'm quiiiite experienced in THAT game n hate to break it to u mahdisoldier but dloi's the best one. ok sis nadia n bro aljawaad. i'll explain it to u guys but it's not very vital for u to knw, u knw :P

here's how u play it; all the players pick any one from 1.yassu 2.panju... u can add more after dohli

i numbered them cuz then we all put down our hands (on the floor, bed, table, etc.) n then one of the players goes around counting them off one everyone's fingers

ok i knw this is confusing, i'll give u a for instance

say player one has 2 fingers out. player 2 has 1, player three has 2 n player 4 has 5. this is how the counting will be done:

Player 1
yussu panju

Player 2
are

Player 3
kabuter doli

Player 4
yussu panju are kubuter doli

so in the end we got doli, right? so dohli's out. the same thing is repeated until just one player is left. if another player's title is repeated, all the players tickle him till he says 'baba rehmatullah'

wen the last person is left... hehe, that person gets beaten. don't worry, beaten on the hands n it dusn't hurt. i gess tht's wat mahdisoldier meant by fast hands. u knw the gesture hindus do to wards each other with their hands clapped? yea that gesture turned horizontal is how the last player has to stay as each player slaps his hand... but he can dodge goin up or down... on 1st miss a person loses... n 10 is the max. no of times ur allowed to slap the hand (hehe, i always get 10 on 10) if no1 succeeds to get 10 hits then the last player wins... or else the person who got ten... or persons (u can't keep on beating the poor soul he came in last, now can u) who got ten on ten

whooo... i've played it for so long... never thought it would be such a long explanation ;)

waji
02-16-2006, 02:25 AM
Aslam u Alikum
yes i know this game and played too it is almost similar to "akar bakar bambay boo assi navay.........." just the difference of wording but it use to be fun
Walikum as Salam

02-16-2006, 01:55 PM
poorey saw!

lol... i used to love akar bakar bumbay bo... though i don't play that anymore... but it's cool... :D

Umar001
02-16-2006, 02:06 PM
...I had never seen fast hands like that ever in my life...

Erm, I really fail to see how the speed of hand relates to Rock Paper Scissors.

02-16-2006, 04:27 PM
^ it's not rock paper scissors.

it's a different games.

the fast hands is related to how players dodge gettin hit on the hand.

muslimah4eva
02-22-2006, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wkas
Aslam u Alikum
yes i know this game and played too it is almost similar to "akar bakar bambay boo assi navay.........." just the difference of wording but it use to be fun
Walikum as Salam
i remember saying those exact words wen i was a little girl....:giggling: :giggling:

i really miss those days, wish they came bak!

gr8man
02-27-2006, 08:41 AM
Asalamulikum

freinds it is very nice game to play

keep it up
but I dont like it

Walikumsalam

khaledmm123
03-01-2006, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah4eva
i remember saying those exact words wen i was a little girl....:giggling: :giggling:

i really miss those days, wish they came bak!
oooooh sis i also miss those days.:laugh:

mizan_aliashraf
03-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Salams
Nope, ive never heard of that one!
Wassalam

khaledmm123
03-01-2006, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salams
Nope, ive never heard of that one!
Wassalam
:sl: bro kiya tum nae yae khail kabhi nahi khela

Goku
03-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Wow, I used to play Yassu punju har kabutar dolly when I was a kid visiting relatives in Pakistan. Havent played it in years, it was a cool slapping game.

03-08-2006, 09:03 PM
^ lol. finally bro u've sed the word i was lookin for. a 'slapping game' tht's exactly wat it was. n so much fun too!

mahdisoldier19
03-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Bro those slaps hurt 10 years later i learned your suppose to let your hand hang then while slapping add strength and force to it

Kittygyal
03-08-2006, 09:06 PM
neava heard diz game b4..... intresting umm ;D

take care

------
03-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Dis game iz jokes we used 2 play it barez wen we were lil and we still play it nw sumtimez wid d kids! Lol!! ;D

mahdisoldier19
03-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Werrd

SalafiFemaleJih
03-11-2006, 12:47 AM
I don't know anything beside umm scrabble and soccer :(
I suck at every single game beside those two.
well actualllY I never tried anything else :D

WAsalmualaikum Warhatmullah.

03-11-2006, 05:41 AM
i don't play the game anymore... but i know this much, i never lost. ;D

Anonymous.92
03-11-2006, 06:02 AM
You guys are hilarious! orry, but dollee rules this game!

Anonymous.92
03-11-2006, 06:03 AM
You guys are hilarious! Sorry, but dollee rules this game!

------
03-15-2006, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous.92
You guys are hilarious! Sorry, but dollee rules this game!

:rollseyes No offence but i agree wid ^^^ :giggling:

mahdisoldier19
03-15-2006, 09:55 PM
nononono YESU! Sometimes Panjo. Kabutar is the Worse

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.