/* */

PDA

View Full Version : German Citizen Tests

HeiGou
02-10-2006, 02:35 PM
I am sorry but this is partly an experiment to see if I have worked this out correctly. Apologies if I have messed up.

From the BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4655240.stm

"The Christian Democrat-led government of Baden-Wuerttemberg, of which Stuttgart is the capital, has just introduced new "discussion guidelines" which have sparked national controversy.

They consist of 30 questions which can be put to applicants for German citizenship to see if they share democratic values. But they have been strongly attacked as aimed against the state's large Turkish community - and dubbed "the Muslim test". "

And some sample (leaked) questions:

How do you view the statement that a woman should obey her husband, and that he can beat her if she doesn't?

You learn that people from your neighbourhood or from among friends or acquaintances have carried out or are planning a terrorist attack - what do you do?

Some people hold the Jews responsible for all the evil in the world, and even claim they were behind the attacks of 11 September 2001 in New York. What is your view of this claim?

Imagine that your son comes to you and declares that he's a homosexual and would like to live with another man. How do you react?

One of the side effects of September 11 and the subsequent attacks is that it is becoming impossible for Muslims to become European citizens. The Dutch have imposed such tough conditions it is unlikely any Muslims will qualify. It seems the Germans are going to go the same way.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sis786
02-10-2006, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
How do you view the statement that a woman should obey her husband, and that he can beat her if she doesn't?.

Well As long as he use a Bamboo Stick!

You learn that people from your neighbourhood or from among friends or acquaintances have carried out or are planning a terrorist attack - what do you do?.

Hmm after i have finshed the ironing, cleaning, cooking and then applying cream to the hits that My Husband gave me earlier for not chaning the TV channel i would proberly give 999 a call. But obvisouly i would need to look up in the Yellow pages for the number and i only hold the 2004 one. Wonder if the number has been changed :?

Some people hold the Jews responsible for all the evil in the world, and even claim they were behind the attacks of 11 September 2001 in New York. What is your view of this claim?.

Nope it was President Bush! Yep him and his "Crusaders"

Imagine that your son comes to you and declares that he's a homosexual and would like to live with another man. How do you react? .

First call up his aunty and cancel his marriage to her daughter, Then explain to him that Men are "DOGS" and they always let us women down!

akulion
02-10-2006, 06:12 PM
My reply to all questions --> eye speaka no inglish

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.