/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Protest Saturday 11th Feb in London - who's going to be there?

azim
02-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Salamu alaykum.

I was wondering if anyone will be going to the demonstration tomorrow. I will. Insha'allah it is benefical, peaceful and productive.

Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sis786
02-10-2006, 05:45 PM
Assalaam Alykum

May Allah SWT reward you Brother and Represent us well Bro. Inshallah I itend to be at the Birmingham Protest! The details are still a bit etchy!

jzcasejz
02-10-2006, 05:46 PM
:sl:
I was at the mosque and the Imam must've misread as he said it was next saturday. I can't make it this saturday :'(

btw it's in Trafalgar square right :?

Ghazi
02-10-2006, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
I was at the mosque and the Imam must've misread as he said it was next saturday. I can't make it this saturday :'(

btw it's in Trafalgar square right :?
Salaam

Yeah thats right bro, I just signed up after isha

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
02-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Is going to Prostest worth it?

I know there is a lot of oppression, injustice and evil taking place in everywhere in this earth.

As Muslim's-Brothers and Sister's we should unite and fight agaisnt oppression but is Protest Marches to the Kufr's the way to go about it?

I remember the time when France said No to Hijabs. All the people in my town went to Protest so much so that only few people were left in the Masjid.

These Brother's and Sister's went to the Non-Muslim's, to ask them to allow the Muslim's in france to wear the Hijab. Men and Women interminglying. Women shouting at the top of their voice., some not even wearing Hijab Many people didn't find a place to pray or for that matter didn't even pray. Alot of effort was put into going to such an event yet people forgot about the basic's of Islam i.e not mixing etc

Back in the Masjid missionaries took advantage and were caught preaching to the old and the weak.

I ask is going to Demonstrations worth it? Many of the events that take place in Demonstrations go against the Shari`ah.

Allah Knows Best.

Salaam
02-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Salaam,

Insh'allah i will be there tomorrow...

S_87
02-10-2006, 09:07 PM

isnt it like this?

saturday 11-birmingham
saturday 18th -london

Salaam
02-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Salaam,

No sister its:

Saturday 11 - LONDON
Saturday 18 - Birmingham

Nasir_bhai
02-11-2006, 12:16 PM

oh man i cant make it today. its not fair, inshaAllah i will make it too the one next week in birmingham.

:w:

afriend2
02-11-2006, 12:18 PM
salaam,

my mum wanted us lot to go there, but we cant because my dads going on holiday and we have to get ready for that. aw :( i really want to go to these protests. inshAllah next time, but all of you lot have got my du'as that there will be a great turn out for support and changes will be made inshAllah in all hearts for the better.

wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.