/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new memba

Kittygyal
02-10-2006, 06:30 PM
hiya eveyone i would like to say i'm a new member n its me 1 tym cumin on this site.....:statisfie
i jus wana dat i'm a converted muzlim so i want to learn more bwt izlam but how am a gna learn :?
buy u gutz helpin me n becumin a gud muzlim :rollseyes
mind me lingo plz cuz dats how a speak a uzs alot of slang lingo sorry ppl :hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
02-10-2006, 06:31 PM
salam alaikum

welcome to the forum and enjoy it :D

bro aku

- Qatada -
02-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome to the forum sis. If you got any questions to ask about islam - please do ask. Check this site out too, to find out mo about islam insha Allaah.

www.beconvinced.com

We look forward to your posts insha Allaah (God willing).

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Kittygyal
02-10-2006, 06:35 PM
thanks alot nice to ere 4m u ......
may god bless u..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
02-10-2006, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome to the forum sis. If you got any questions to ask about islam - please do ask. Check this site out too, to find out mo about islam insha Allaah.

www.beconvinced.com

We look forward to your posts insha Allaah (God willing).

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
yeah av bn on dat site b4:happy:
1 ov me m8 gme it but ta neyway..
may a ask as a muzlim do u av 2 wear da scarf??:confused:
plz help me ppl plz

- Qatada -
02-10-2006, 06:48 PM
:salamext:

Yeah, its part of the islamic dress code fo women.

Jus check these linkz out to find out why:

Hijab, Why?

Does Hijab Infringe upon Women’s Liberty?

Requirements of Hijab

I think its mo important on findin out why u gota wear it, because its more than jus wearin a scarf on top of da head, but more of a protection and liberation fo women. Ask sisters on the forum and they'll help u out with this insha Allaah (God willing.)

:wasalamex

Kittygyal
02-10-2006, 06:52 PM
thanks eva so much....
u may knw dat a dn't wear a scarf but pray 4 me so a do n becum a gud muzlim soon....

~Mischa~
02-10-2006, 07:59 PM
salaam sis,

welcome to the forum.

the best way to learn about islam is thru the quran :sister:.. so i suggest u get a good quran transalation and read it thoroughly.

also this site is very helpful too! :sister:.. theres some really interestin threads on here, so have a good look around. inshallah they'll be beneficial to u.

wa'salaam.

Ghazi
02-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm.

ummAbdillah
02-10-2006, 08:09 PM
:sl:
welcome :sister:

Snowflake
02-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Welcome to LI sis. I hope ur stay here helps to increase your knowledge of Islam InshaAllah. Also most members can understand slang, it might be difficult for those who only have grammatical knowledge of the English language.

nurul3eyn
02-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Welcome sis and i hope you enjoy ur stay,,take a look at some of the threads like sis mischa said,,, they r really beneficial..:sister: :)
:w:

Sanobar
02-11-2006, 07:43 AM
welcome

Rabi'ya
02-11-2006, 12:51 PM
:sl: sister

welcome to Li, welcome to Islam

InshAllah you will begin wearing hijab soon. The benefits of hijab are so many one cannot even begin to explain. I would advise you to read the links brother Fi gave and inshallah it will help you alot.

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ghazi
02-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm.

DaSangarTalib
02-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Insha'Allah you'll benefit from yo stay here :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.