/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Place this MSN avatar show & Denmark we love our prophet!

jaleel
02-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Place this Avatar on your MSN or Yahoo Messenger!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khemed
02-13-2006, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jaleel

http://media.monstersandcritics.com/...0630217150.jpg
You show a picture of a burning cross (the white cross) - symbolizing the cross our prophet Jesus hang on.

Isaac
02-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Did he really hang on the cross?

Sis786
02-13-2006, 05:19 PM
No we as Muslims dont believe that Isa AS i.e Jesus was hang on a Cross. And we believe when he is raised again and will apear on earth he will destry the crosses!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shanu
02-14-2006, 03:38 PM
Dear bro jaleel, if u dont mind please take that picture out. By puuting this pic on our msn, we are no different from those terrible cartoonists. Furthermore, we dont go against christians only becos of isa, even thoseugh we dont believe that he is god's son, just becos his name is mentioned, we must respect him. We muslims love peace. Take that pic out if u love Allah. That burning flag symbolises violence, pls take it out. We must only fight like the prophet nt like those terrible ppl hu call themselves muslims.

knuckles
02-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Besides flag burning don't bother the West. Actually it's quite amusing to us. We honor our flag(not worship, there's a difference) but do not require others to do so. We view you burning our flag as a waste of money that could be put for other uses.

shanu
02-14-2006, 04:41 PM
if you guys love da prophet u wouldnt put silly pics like this dear muslims bros and sis, If u want to show u love da prophet, den do wat he pleaseed, he emphasized on peace, put those flag burning pics away!!!

Muezzin
02-14-2006, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jaleel
No thanks, I'm happy with my Mr T avatar thank you very much. :)

isk
02-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Just Remeber That These People Have Insulted The Prophet Of Allah And Those Days Are Yet To Come When The False Messiah (dajjal) Will Insult Allah The Lord Of The Worlds!!!!!!

HeiGou
02-14-2006, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sis786
No we as Muslims dont believe that Isa AS i.e Jesus was hang on a Cross. And we believe when he is raised again and will apear on earth he will destry the crosses!
There you go - being disrespectful of other religions. This is, of course, blasphemy and technically still punishable in the United Kingdom. Not to say grossly offensive to Christians.

Good thing Christians don't even enforce the laws of the country much less their own ones they think the Bible tells them to enforce.

Do you think you ought to be banned from saying this in public?

Kittygyal
02-14-2006, 05:51 PM
this is not ryt att all how can u say that!!!!!!!!!
most ppl r not muzlims or r converted lyk me so dnt u av feelin 4 uderz???
i can't believe it u cd dat!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

afriend
02-14-2006, 06:10 PM
I think you are just adding to the hatred towards muslims...they always get the wrong picture of us

HeiGou
02-14-2006, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
I think you are just adding to the hatred towards muslims...they always get the wrong picture of us
Actually I hope not. I think we all know Muslims believe things that some Christians find offensive or blasphemous. I think you have a right to believe whatever you believe and say so in public as well if you like. Unfortunately not everyone around here agrees with that and wants blasphemous statements offensive to other religions banned. Well, here is such a statement, should it be banned? What I want to do is create a climate where we all can talk about religion in a respectful manner without the threat of violence of prosecution. Only in that way can people understand the true picture.

afriend
02-14-2006, 06:19 PM
HMMMMMM

Well, if there was so much 'freedom of speech'

Then why are Muslims not allowed to say what they like.....

For example, like some retards say:

"come on now Muslim brothers and sisters, lets kill the kuffar for no good reason at all whatsoever, but we wont harm the corrupt leaders in any way. just innocent people"

Well?

Even though it is such a retarted concept, it shud still be allowed because we have......*clears throat*......[MAD]FREEDOM OF SPEECH[/MAD]

shanu
02-14-2006, 07:04 PM
I suggest that jaleel takes that pic OFF
Y must we associate ourselves with ppl like the cartoonists n some senseless people hu dont believe in god. We haf no rights to mock other religion, Remember surah al kafiroon
U believe in ur faith, i believe in mine, i wont follow wat u follow, n u wont follow wat i do. Heigo dont use this as another excuse to start vommiting ur hatred

shanu
02-14-2006, 07:06 PM
by doing these actions, we r only being just like da cartoonists. We have no rights to insult others. A muslim never insults or speak rudely. Remeber that. So i suggest that ppl dun put this avatar in their msgers, if u have love 4 da prophet and if ur a true follower

HeiGou
02-15-2006, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
HMMMMMM

Well, if there was so much 'freedom of speech'

Then why are Muslims not allowed to say what they like.....

For example, like some retards say:

"come on now Muslim brothers and sisters, lets kill the kuffar for no good reason at all whatsoever, but we wont harm the corrupt leaders in any way. just innocent people"

Well?

Even though it is such a retarted concept, it shud still be allowed because we have......*clears throat*......[MAD]FREEDOM OF SPEECH[/MAD]
I think so. It is a criminal act to deliberate incite other serious criminal acts. The more likely they are to be acted on the more important it is to ban them. But I think that has gone too far and we ought to give more room to retards to say what they like. I don't think that the above statement is illegal in the United States or even Britain.

After all if there are such people out there isn't it better to know?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-15-2006, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
There you go - being disrespectful of other religions. This is, of course, blasphemy and technically still punishable in the United Kingdom. Not to say grossly offensive to Christians.

Good thing Christians don't even enforce the laws of the country much less their own ones they think the Bible tells them to enforce.

Do you think you ought to be banned from saying this in public?
That is our belief. I thought that the West stood for Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion. It may seem disrespectful to some, which brings us back to the Issue of the cartoons, they were published in the name of Freedom of Speech werent they? Even though they disrespected Islam, its Prophet, and the all the Muslims. Yet for the sake of freedom of speech it was published and re-published.

If this is to be banned from being stated in the public then the cartoons most certainly should have been banned as well. If saying such a thing is as you say, punishable in the UK, then that just shows their hypocracy.

HeiGou
02-15-2006, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Åhmed
That is our belief. I thought that the West stood for Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion. It may seem disrespectful to some, which brings us back to the Issue of the cartoons, they were published in the name of Freedom of Speech werent they? Even though they disrespected Islam, its Prophet, and the all the Muslims. Yet for the sake of freedom of speech it was published and re-published.

If this is to be banned from being stated in the public then the cartoons most certainly should have been banned as well. If saying such a thing is as you say, punishable in the UK, then that just shows their hypocracy.
That is your belief, or so I am told. The question is whether the laws ought to be applied equally to all. So the options are 1. ban anything offensive to any religion (so many Muslim who said there was only one God would break the law for offending Hindus and anyone who said Muhammed was His prophet would do so for offending Christians and Jews) or 2. not ban anything. I think that some people here want the traditional Muslim option 3. ban anything offensive to Muslims while allowing Muslims to insult others freely. That is not going to happen. So it is option 1 or option 2.

Actually it is not hypocrisy. Britain used to be a Christian country and in theory it still has a State Church. It used to enforce blasphemy laws in favor of that State Church. It does not do so now, but has not abolished the State Church. It is inconsistent. After all Pakistan has blasphemy laws.

But at any rate, at present the cartoons are protected in effect. So are Muslims who want to say that Jesus did not die on the cross. Do you think that is a bad thing and if so what change do you want to the law?

shanu
02-15-2006, 05:57 PM
well u have a point bro ahmed. This is called freedom of speech. But do u want to be associated with such ppl hu uphold freedom of speech n insult one's belief and community. A muslim never insults or speaks rudely, lets nt be like them by putting a flag burning pic. Well i hope some people had their own taste of medicine, n they shld feel how much it hurt us. Other than that, i think we shldnt encourage such things here, by remaining pateint we r only earning allah's happiness, and by being rude we r only being subjects to His wrath.

shanu
02-15-2006, 06:01 PM
HEIGOU ur argument is really full of nonsense. How come the freedom of speech can be practiced by westerners n not by muslims? We kept quiet n you people starting publishing cartoons, and the people reacted by insults christians and atheists? How come they can do one thing? and we r not allowed to do so? There are muslims in america too? Y cant they practice freedom of speech and call ppl names? please, equality. Y do u talk abt banning when a muslim posts a pic? Y dont u talk abt banning wen an idoit drew insulting pics of the prophet?

Kittygyal
02-15-2006, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shanu
well u have a point bro ahmed. This is called freedom of speech. But do u want to be associated with such ppl hu uphold freedom of speech n insult one's belief and community. A muslim never insults or speaks rudely, lets nt be like them by putting a flag burning pic. Well i hope some people had their own taste of medicine, n they shld feel how much it hurt us. Other than that, i think we shldnt encourage such things here, by remaining pateint we r only earning allah's happiness, and by being rude we r only being subjects to His wrath.
:thumbs_up u r very ryt dere sis :giggling:

HeiGou
02-15-2006, 06:06 PM
HEIGOU ur argument is really full of nonsense. How come the freedom of speech can be practiced by westerners n not by muslims? We kept quiet n you people starting publishing cartoons, and the people reacted by insults christians and atheists? How come they can do one thing? and we r not allowed to do so? There are muslims in america too? Y cant they practice freedom of speech and call ppl names? please, equality. Y do u talk abt banning when a muslim posts a pic? Y dont u talk abt banning wen an idoit drew insulting pics of the prophet?
You have not understood my argument. In the Muslim world, Muslims can impose one-sided laws that penalise non-Muslims and allow Muslims to say and do pretty much what they like. Fair enough. Their countries. But Europe is another matter. The choices on offer are either we all can say what we like, or neither side can. Theoretically I suppose Europeans could copy Pakistan and impose one-sided blasphemy laws, but that is not likely. The options are 1. Muslims can say what they like AND non-Muslims can say what they like OR 2. NEITHER Muslims NOR non-Muslims can say what they like.

Muslims did not keep quiet. They carried signs calling for people's heads to be cut off.

As it happens the Constitution applies to American Muslims the same as the rest. So American Muslims can say what they like. And non-Muslims can publish whatever cartoons they want.

I am not calling for anyone to be banned. I am asking, well no insisting really, that you respect my rights to the extent that I am willing to respect yours. No more and no less. So what do you want - religious vilification laws that will apply to everyone or freedom of speech?

shanu
02-15-2006, 06:22 PM
Heigou, basically i think that no one should insult one another. Sorry, i misunderstood u. Its just going to hurt people, By hurting ppl we r not gaining anything. I just feel its stupid that these people are critcising one another. I am very sure that GOD DESPISES SUCH INSULTS. Its been mentioned that we r not suppose to say smtg that hurts someone else. I feel that everyone, wheter muslim or nt, should follow that. If the prophet was alive, even if he were to see these cartoons, he'd keep quiet and be patient, not murder and cause bloodshed. If these ppl loved da prophet they would have done what he asked 1400 years ago? Even when ppl threw intestines at him, he kept silent and headed home, and when his daughter fatmiah ra, cried upon seeing his state, he just told her that "i shall pray to god, to guide them to the right path". If the prophet himself underwent such humiliation and kept silent and prayed, then we muslims should do da same too. I just wish these ppl stop posing pics to insult others...

knuckles
02-15-2006, 06:37 PM
I beg to differ. Watch the video

http://no-pasaran.blogspot.com/2006/...come-face.html

knuckles
02-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Sorry here's the link:

http://no-pasaran.blogspot.com/2006/...come-face.html

Ru'ya
02-15-2006, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khemed
You show a picture of a burning cross (the white cross) - symbolizing the cross our prophet Jesus hang on.

your way of life is telling us that you don't even beleive in jesus!

shanu
02-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Dear knuckles. i ask u frankly, Is all this name calling, insulting remarks good? The muslims calling the danish, and the danish calling the muslims? Frankly, the muslims anger is justified, but they have no right to call degrading names or cause violence. It saddens me. Have these ppl learnt the life of the prophet? Did he call ppl names? What abt the danish? Y did they hurt ppl in the name of freedom of speech? Are all this 4 the good, drawing and making fun of one's beliefs. Eye for an eye? Is this what the quraan taught us? It saddened me and made me angry when i saw those silly cartoons. But ma sis consoled me and told me one thing, if the prophet was alive he would remain patient and ask god to guide the ignorant. N in ma prayers, i pray 4 both muslims and the ignorant ppl who think our prophet is a tyrant. I pray that they learn to respect one another n follow the truth.

Originally Posted by Khemed
we cant say anytg abt isa. He is our prophet whether he was on a cross or nt, we dont know, like i said earlier, we respect isa, so watever that is associated wid him, be it a cross or anytg else, we shall respect. Its sad that people forgot the meaning of respect, whether its a muslim or a christian, he should learn mutual respect.

Umar001
02-15-2006, 07:08 PM
I think people are confused about this freedom of speech thing.

I am compelled to agree with HeiGou in a way.

because if we live in a non-muslim, lets say Christian country, ok, and they put pictures up of the last prophet peace be upon him.

Now some people in that Christian country say, 'freedom of speech has gone too far, those pictures offend us so please dont let this happen again'

if a muslim takes this approach, then he consiquentially, should be prepared not to give da'wa in that country, since if he gives da'wa, it would, IN THE SAME WAY AS HE WAS OFFENDED, OFFEND THE CHRISTIANS THAT HE SAYS JESUS IS NOT SON OF GOD.

Thus the christians would put across the same arguement, and tell the muslims not to say such things such as 'saying Jesus is Son of God is blaspheme'

so this is, if I am not mistaken where HeiGou came up with the 2 points.

Now, Muslims can say, THE WORLD IS FOR THE MUSLIMS BECAUSE ISLAM IS THE TRUE FAITH, But then again taht would probably result in Wars

Peace be upon yall

Isaac
02-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Salam. Sis its not a matter of we dont know wether or not Isa {a.s} may have been crucified. The noble quran tells us he wasnt. And we as muslims belive nothing else as regards. I think you might have misquoted you words. But that doesnt mean we disrespect what the christians believe. going against anothers belief doesnt show disrespect. What shows disrespect is the blatant and clear ridicule of ones religion.

shanu
02-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Im sorry isaac bro, i wrote it wrongly. Thanks 4 pointing it out.i know that isa wasnt crucified. But we must follow da quraan, as it tells us to follow our faith n let them follow theirs. What hurt me is that burning cross picture, i shall feel that some muslims are doing da same as the danish. Y must we do wat they did? By putting such a pic, the Prophet would have only been upset if he was alive? There is nothing wrong in being against their belief, but by putting a pic of a burning cross or a burning flag we are ridiculing their religion or that particular country. We must remmeber there are many danes who are muslims too. Just becos a handful did it, we must not condemn the whole? Right? Just becos osama calls himself muslim, are all of us like that? I just feel allof us should refrain from any form of insult. Whether its burning a flag, or burning a cross

Umar001
02-15-2006, 07:20 PM
I think the cross was just the flag of Denmark, I dont think they were thinking about Jesus peace be upon him while doing that.

What I dont get, Why Burn the Danish Flag??
Ok, some people in Denmark done bad, not all of them, Maybe some Native Denmarkish people lol, I dont know what they called, but some of them could be Muslims, so the witnessing of their flag being Burnt could upset them.

That is what annoys me, it just seems like some of us muslims jump on a bandwagon and start burning flags, not realising that that flag may represent the NATIONALITY of a muslim brother.

Peace be upon yall

shanu
02-15-2006, 07:23 PM
isaabudallah bro
thats the point i have been trying to put across 4 sometime
Thanks 4 telling it short and sweetly. The prophet would never had tolerated any form of violence. By burning a flag u would only get smoke and probably cause more global warming, u wont get a good name 4 ur ummah or 4 our prophet

Isaac
02-15-2006, 07:24 PM
I agree. But to be honest until i came across this thread i didnt even realise that it was a cross. You learn something new every day. You know why muslims are out their causing such a scene and this is no excuse, but we wether here or in any muslim land do not have a united voice. the government wont take on board the views of the gwneral public, even though they boycotted their goods ect ect. Mst people in places like lebanon where protesters burnt embassies want changes. Lebanon is suppose to be under muslim rule/leadership yet alcohol if produces openly, sold openly and even drunk openly in some places. Now these people or the government boycotted danish goods, what about stopping the haram activities that you produce. Tis is why people in countries such as that in mention defie anything their govenmnet has to say. they want change in all areas including leadership. And this is the only opportunity they get to make a demand ect. Take a look at the protest in pakistan today. they potesters say that the country is startng to embrace and welcome into the lands practices and norms of the non-belivers, which has rightly so angerd people and led them to destroy things which resemble western ideologies or logos.

Umar001
02-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Lol in honesty, I wasnt thinkin about the global warming,

I have to admit thought it was and is very upsetting to see this, from the youth I have seen in my college and so forth, us young males want to be SOLDIERS of Allah before being SLAVES OF ALLAH

From what I know, The prophet peace be upon him, even used to say Slave of Allah then Messenger of Allah. << WHAT I HAVE HEARD DONT TAKE ME UP ON IT.

It seems like an adrenaline thing.

shanu
02-15-2006, 07:32 PM
yes its true isaabudullah bro
He called himself more as slave of Allah.
Well, young blood! Wad do u expect? They jump 4 everytg. But i just feel that they should stop protesting like this, U should defend ur religion, im nt asking u to turn da other cheek. im telling that one should not use violence, or call ppl names.

But if everyone keeps burning flags, there would be more global warming, lol

isk
02-15-2006, 07:36 PM
what exactly is freedom os speech? where one can express themselves in whatever way possible? for example,when people swear, or talk about filth etc its called freedm of expression or talk but what about the right of our children not to hear that filth? who will protect them?

Umar001
02-15-2006, 07:43 PM
I presonally think if more people learnt their deen more, INCLUDING ME, and just didnt start all this, KILL THEM, and so on, I mean Islam would rule, straight, if I am not mistaken, isnt it in the Quran that it says, That the truth, (the quran) is flinged (sent down) against the falsehood and the falsehood dissapears. I mean I have seen that in debates, I have seen that in Ethics and Actions of Muslims, when I see the implimentaion of the Whole Quran the Implimentation of the whole Sunnah, oh man, noone can turn from that, noone, but when I see flag burnin and I hear 'behead this person' then I can see why people turn away.

I see brothers, sitting down, making du'a before they go and fight in college, fight when they dont need to! I have heard of brothers throwing stuff around on the bus and man askin them to stop, one muslim got up and spat in the man's face and said 'Allah is on my side' <<<< THIS IS NOT ISLAM!!

First we should learn the ways, instead of being blood thristy, looking for war, seekin every oportunity, establish brother hood, proper brotherhood, and so forth.

If I have made mistakes brothers please correct me, since I am not writing to insult.

peace be upon yall

shanu
02-15-2006, 07:45 PM
there is no freedom of speech. Becos ppl dont know how to use it 4 good. ppl use "freedom of speech" more for insulting than for saving children from phaedophiles in some countries, and exposing drug dealers and cheating politicians. Sis isk u have a point, ppl use this freedom or in other words abuse this freedom to talk filth and swear. Any remark that causes hurt and pain should not b said at all!

shanu
02-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Bro isaabudullah, a boy spitting on a man's face??? N says Allah is on his side? How terrible? Didnt he learn that we r not to disgrace any human???? Im ashamed of such muslims? They give such a ugly picture of islam. What is the differebce between the danish and those muslim college boys then?

Umar001
02-15-2006, 07:49 PM
there is no freedom of speech. Becos ppl dont know how to use it 4 good. ppl use "freedom of speech" more for insulting than for saving children from phaedophiles in some countries, and exposing drug dealers and cheating politicians. Sis isk u have a point, ppl use this freedom or in other words abuse this freedom to talk filth and swear. Any remark that causes hurt and pain should not b said at all!

but sis, again if u say "Any remark that causes hurt and pain should not b said at all!"

then alot of Quranic verse would be banned alot of Biblical verse would be banned.

Quranic verses like, Jesus not being son of God, which hurt and cause pain to some Christians.

And biblical verses like, Jesus being son of God which hurt and cause pain to some Muslims

it would be impossible to live, if I make a remark such as, 'I dont wana marry that sister' and that hurts her, does this mean I should not say nothing and marry her?

this is what confuses me about this freedom of speech thing.

shanu
02-15-2006, 07:50 PM
ask them to read the seerah carefully, and the quran. In wich verse are we allowed to spit ? U know spitting in public is disliked by Allah, muslim are to be clean at all times, Being that, when did spitting on a man;s face became lawful. Dear bros n sis, pray!!! Pray that these ppl move into the straight path

shanu
02-15-2006, 07:58 PM
but sis, again if u say "Any remark that causes hurt and pain should not b said at all!"

then alot of Quranic verse would be banned alot of Biblical verse would be banned.

Quranic verses like, Jesus not being son of God, which hurt and cause pain to some Christians.

And biblical verses like, Jesus being son of God which hurt and cause pain to some Muslims

it would be impossible to live, if I make a remark such as, 'I dont wana marry that sister' and that hurts her, does this mean I should not say nothing and marry her?

this is what confuses me about this freedom of speech thing.
Dear bro, what i refer here as hurting remark is insulting remark. The quran doesnt state that "All u idiot christians, Isa is not the son of god. Have u no sense!!" this is an insulting remark. Im sorry if a christian reads this, im just qouting an example. Dsagreeing that isa is not god's son is one thing, and insulting the christians 4 having such a belief is another,

There are many ways to put a point across, as muslims we r to choose da nicest way. Halimah ra (the one who nursed the prophet) came from a tribe that spoke humbly. Once there was a man who was a theif among them. Instead of saying "He is a theif!!!, they said it in a nicer manner "we belief that so and so might have taken that item"

U see the difference? Even though he was a theif, the tribe put it across in a decent waym instead of saying it straight at the face, There are some ways to say somethings. What im forbidding here is insulting reamarks, not smtg that we say w dislike. Even if u dislike something, keep quiet.

Another example
when the prophet takes his meals, if he dislikes a particular dish, he wouldnt comment that it tastes bad, instead he would say "i've had enough of this, i shall eat another dish now"

Even if you dont agree with smtg, say it humbly not in an insulting manner that could hurt someone

Muezzin
02-15-2006, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IsaAbdullah
It seems like an adrenaline thing.
Right thought, wrong hormone.

I think it's more of an excess testosterone thing ;)

Umar001
02-15-2006, 08:14 PM
peace be with you,
yo bro Muezzin, I was gonna write that testo thingy, but I couldnt spell it lol.

and sis shanu, thank you at not being offended with what I said.

I see you point more clearly now, and thanks for correcting me, at the same time, i seewe have to say things in a nice way, but there's no nice way about saying someone's faith is not the right one.

shanu
02-15-2006, 11:28 PM
we dont have to say whether a faith is right or wrong, god has instilled everyone with free will, he or she should see if the faith their following making sense to them. We are not like the christians that go abt preaching that every other faith is wrong, we can call them to embrace islam, but if they are unintereseted then let Allah deal with them.

But i think u have a point, well when the Prophet Preached at his times, he did preach that idol worshipping is not a real faith, hmm so i guess i must agree with u. But with the last Prophet the message has already been conveyed, so its really up to the others if they are smart enough to figure out that islam is true faith and not fake

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.