/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Everyone

almumin
02-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Hello. I am new to this forum. I am Christian, but am wanting to learn more about Islam.

Al Mumin
mumin@salvationsplan.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
02-11-2006, 09:26 PM
hi...:thankyou:

welcom t d forum...hope u v a benefcial stay ere :) :)

lookin 4wrd to ur posts :)

hidaayah
02-12-2006, 07:34 AM
welcum here..hope u have a beneficial stay..

Rabi'ya
02-12-2006, 09:54 AM
hey, welcome to the forum, inshallah you'll learn here :)

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
02-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Hi

Im glad you joined our forums, I hope by the Grace of Allah that you understand Islam better by joining us, you might have heared alot about Islam in the media etc which often (if not always) is a destorted image, in short I hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it.:brother:

Nasir_bhai
02-12-2006, 10:27 AM
hi,

welcome to the forum! may your stay be benefictial

sapphire
02-12-2006, 11:35 AM
welcome to the forum!!hope you have an enjoyable and benefitial stay!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!