/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New name...:)

BlissfullyJaded
02-11-2006, 11:10 PM
:sl:

I just wanted you'll to know I've changed my user name. It was time for a change and I like this word, so yeah. :D

First one to guess who I was previously gets a reward.... :D Don't cheat!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tasneem
02-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Oh yeah because i was lkie who is labibah and then

I clicked your profile and i was like,

''Oh! she changed her name.''

By the way thats a very pretty name MashAllah

You used to be MM_Cao4(or something like that)

SaLaMz

Khaldun
02-11-2006, 11:12 PM

Labibah wow mashAllah doesnt that mean Intelligent or something? It suits you very well mashAllah, ohhh and I know who you are.......mm_ca04 :D :brother:

*waits for his reward patiently* :brother:

BlissfullyJaded
02-11-2006, 11:17 PM

Yeah, it does mean that and you're right about the mm_ca04 part.

And your reward...well, the reward is I'll remember you in my duas. *nods*

But thennn...I remember the LI members in my duas already... sooo.. here you go..a cake, and since Khaldun and Tasneem guessed at the same time, ya'll gotta share. :p And its up to you'll, if you'll wanna share with the rest of members or not, your choices. ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
02-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

lol sis, im still gonna call u mamsoo tho :p
its just not the same if i call u laboo or somethin like that lol
new name is nice tho mashallah :shade:

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

BlissfullyJaded
02-11-2006, 11:23 PM

LOL @ Laboo... *scared smile* Oh dear... I hope the evil twins don't hear that!

As long as the brothers find it easier to call me Labibah over mamsoo, thats cool. ;) Yes, sisters get special privelages. :p

*charisma*
02-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

looool *wonders where rara's at*
ah i can pull many outta my head, lulu, bibah, lab....
mamsoo is what im stickin to tho so imma just keep it at that, no need to change a gud thing :p

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

ABDULLAH SAOOD
02-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahamatullahi-wabrakatu

Mashallah excellent name (although for those who are not on LI much it does get very confusing!!!) :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

Sanobar
02-12-2006, 09:24 AM
salam!
good change sis...! i liek the name! :):)
ma'salamah

Khaldun
02-12-2006, 09:41 AM
And its up to you'll, if you'll wanna share with the rest of members or not, your choices.
Its a very nice looking cake init *looks around* although the prophet salahu alyhi wassalam did say;

...None is true believer until they want for their brother what they want for themselves....
*Brings the cake back to the brothers room*

:brother:

As long as the brothers find it easier to call me Labibah over mamsoo, thats cool.
The sister has spoken, if she doesnt want any male members calling her that then we should respect that :okay: :thumbs_up

S_87
02-12-2006, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Labibah

As long as the brothers find it easier to call me Labibah over mamsoo, thats cool. ;) Yes, sisters get special privelages. :p

woohoo thanks :thumbs_up

laboo defo beats mamsooo...but ill have to mix that up. :-\ arwa,help :sister:

i got it i got it!

BlissfullyJaded
02-12-2006, 02:54 PM

Arghhhhhhhh...amaaaaaaani! :-\

Nevermind...I give in to you. LOL! Just pleeeease don't leak that out to anyyone outside the secret zone. ;) :giggling:

Good choice Khaldun, both on sharing and defending moi. :okay: At least some brothers get the hint. :rolleyes:

talking of time..... it cud hv been better mm_ca06
Thats sounds :-\ compared to this though. :shade: You know I'm right.

And change is good sometimes. And this is one of these times. :D

Get more active brother Abdullah Saood. :D Although, yeah, I did think of that.. I'll change my signature to add that. Thanks for reminding me.

Tasneem
02-12-2006, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

Its a very nice looking cake init *looks around* although the prophet salahu alyhi wassalam did say;

The sister has spoken, if she doesnt want any male members calling her that then we should respect that :okay: :thumbs_up

No you Can't do that!!!

SaLaMz

~Mischa~
02-12-2006, 06:04 PM
hmmm that cake looks good!.. is it from halalcakes.co.uk.. their cakes are delicious! lol.

DaSangarTalib
02-12-2006, 06:08 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

can i have a piece of cake plzzzzzzzzz???????? :muddlehea

Tasneem
02-12-2006, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
:confused: :confused: :confused:

can i have a piece of cake plzzzzzzzzz???????? :muddlehea
LOL,sure but...i have to get it back from
Khaldun:rant: :rant: :okay:

SaLaMz

Tasneem
02-12-2006, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mischa~
hmmm that cake looks good!.. is it from halalcakes.co.uk.. their cakes are delicious! lol.
LOL

:giggling: :giggling: :)

SaLaMz

afriend2
02-14-2006, 03:10 PM
salaam,

in celebration of lil laboo :) for changing her name...i have brought us all a cake to enjoy!

and mashAllah sis, im loving the new name! :wub: suits you!

wassalam

Far7an
02-20-2006, 11:12 AM

Thanks to zAk, I only realised this change now.

sapphire
02-20-2006, 11:20 AM
oooh!!!nice name mashallah!!!!though I knew it was you I didnt know this thread existed!!:)

A7med
02-20-2006, 11:21 AM
:-\ i didnt even know!!!!!

i thought it was some new user that somehow became mod :-\

Far7an
02-20-2006, 11:24 AM

Is there any cake leftover? I think myself and zAk deserve a seperate cake, just for bringing this to the attention of others.

Nothing big InshaaaAllah, something like this would do fine.

Laaibah
02-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Am I late??......lol

okay i'm not here for the cake :D

Juz to say ... ur new username is beautiful :)

Peace :rose:

A7med
02-20-2006, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

Is there any cake leftover? I think myself and zAk deserve a seperate cake, just for bringing this to the attention of others.

Nothing big InshaaaAllah, something like this would do fine.
:eek: Is it zAk's wedding already!!!!??????

MASHA'ALLAH

:p :okay:

j/k

Umm Safiya
02-20-2006, 11:49 AM

Nice new name ukhti.. Good choice..

BlissfullyJaded
02-22-2006, 09:34 AM

Hey! This isn't the interview zAk thread, brother brown clown. :p I think zAk's hiding some news from us. Khair inshaAllah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Thanks to zAk, I only realised this change now.
Shucks...so my sig goes unnoticed. :offended:

format_quote Originally Posted by Far7han
Left overs or a seperate cake? :? For left overs, go to Khaldun. Then again, I doubt he has any left, considering you'll didn't get it in the beginning. :p *raises eyebrow at Khaldun* :rolleyes: You brothers.. So typical. :rollseyes

Here you go, will this suffice, brothers? :sister:

Sis Laaibah, you can have from the above cake, if Far7an(a) and zAk don't share, lemme know. :shade:

Disclaimer: This is MY thread, so any speling/grammatical errors are to be ignored. And yes, I delibratly spelled spelling wrong. :p

Snowflake
02-22-2006, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

Noooooooo wait!!! The cakes been left uncovered. It might be contaminated! I couldn't face it if anyone of my brothers got ill :'( So I need to make sure it's safe to eat.
*take large slice and devours it, sacrificing her own health*
:giggling:

P.S Nice name Labibah sis :rose:

Laaibah
02-22-2006, 11:59 AM

Sis Laaibah, you can have from the above cake, if Far7an(a) and zAk don't share, lemme know. :shade:
awww.....really nice of you sis....but....;D ..... sharing something with the brothers and expecting them not to have it all & share it with the sisters....then...sisters have "very little" chance of getting that something;D :okay:

anyways I really appreciate ur offer:)

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
just some ? :rolleyes:deliberately ? :rolleyes:oh nooooo !
its too late now !
nothin left :p
was yummy ;)

Nothing left??......not a surprising answer;D

Peace :rose:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-22-2006, 12:09 PM

Yeah, it does mean that and you're right about the mm_ca04 part.

And your reward...well, the reward is I'll remember you in my duas. *nods*

But thennn...I remember the LI members in my duas already... sooo.. here you go..a cake, and since Khaldun and Tasneem guessed at the same time, ya'll gotta share. :p And its up to you'll, if you'll wanna share with the rest of members or not, your choices. ;)
http://www.blooming.com.my/blooming/...ages/FCC08.jpg
haha wen u called the price a cake i cracked up.
The nicest thing about a cake is the fact that you can eat it but who wants to look at a simple picture of a cake hahahaha!!!!
neway its the thot that counts

:brother: <------- i love this funny emoticon ;D

Khaldun
02-23-2006, 09:23 AM

Heyy! Muslimah_Sis ate my cake! :( altho since being an admin means that I am in control of that new cake :okay: *grabs it and hides* (oh dont worry about kadafi and ansar, they dont look like the types that like cake anyways :giggling: )

shinin_crescent
02-23-2006, 09:39 AM

ooooh hav cum too late????? :'( :'( :'( no cake left 4 me???

btw, nice change mamsoo.....laboooo :p

BlissfullyJaded
02-23-2006, 04:04 PM

Ahhh...*sigh*

Don't worry sisters. Just come to my house, and I'll give ya the cake personally. :p

IbnAbdulHakim
02-23-2006, 04:36 PM

Ahhh...*sigh*

Don't worry sisters. Just come to my house, and I'll give ya the cake personally. :p
duz that mean u will deliver cakes to the brothers?? :p
or are you just gnna allow us to feel left out :uhwhat
lol or are you gonna buy us all a copy of sahih muslim to make up for our hurt feelings ;D !!!!

BlissfullyJaded
02-24-2006, 09:59 AM

Actually...I'll just send you to Far7an's house to eat the cake. :p No, wait, to Khaldun's house, since he took charge of that too.

And I'd mail Sahih Muslim, but boxes just get tossed around in the mail. My precious hadith kitaab getting tossed around. *sniff, sniff* No, sirre!

Uh, yeah, so the topic was what again?

Laaibah
02-24-2006, 11:08 AM

Ahhh...*sigh*

Come to your house?:uhwhat

Just to eat the cake:? :?

I better buy one here;D ..... I'll need to buy a ticket and everything just to eat a cake:giggling: .... don't worry I'll buy one tomorrow inshaAllah;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!