/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sultan Slave of Allah Subhan Tallah

sultan
04-10-2005, 04:19 AM
Bismillah ur rehman rahim
Aslam aliqum brothers & sisters,
I wud like to introduce myself a simple muslim who has very less knwoledge born in Kashmir (the most opperssed place on the earth nowdays) migrated to malaysia. I hope I woud be enligtened by your advices. Thks
:sl:
Sultan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
04-10-2005, 04:46 AM
walaikum asalaam brother

May Allah fill your head with knowledge ameen. I would give you some advice although i dont know much of ur situation but may Allah guide you on the right path inshallah.

The best way to recieve knowledge is to experience it and mashallah all of his have some kind of knowlege and have all experienced and learned it differently a reason why all of us mashallah can learn and benefit from eachother.

well welcome to the forum bro and may we help make your stay beneficial and im sure u will benefit us all some how as well :)

fi aman allah
w'salaam

sultan
04-10-2005, 04:56 AM
As the saying goes "life is not measured by the number of breaths we take; BUT by the moments that take our breath away"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.