/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new in here

trumuslimah
04-10-2005, 04:35 AM
Assalamalaikum,
Just new in here thought i'd give some words. Well my name is Asma. Im from Toronto and came across this site through another forum. Well im looking forward to learning from all my knowleadgeable brother's and sister's and meeting some new sister's. InshAllah. Well till then Take care..
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
04-10-2005, 09:57 AM
:sl:

Welcome sis!

sultan
04-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Asalamaliqum, Sister most welcome to this site and Inshallah I hope we will be able to benefit from the knowldge of each other. As the saying goes "when you were born , you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.Live life so at the end you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying".This is what Islam will teach you to obtain the level .
Sultan

Far7an
04-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
04-10-2005, 12:31 PM

Welcum to Forum Sis MUSLIMAH ..

* another Muslimah to the Collection*

S_87
04-10-2005, 08:04 PM

welcome sis !
inshaAllah youll love it here!

Umm Yoosuf
04-10-2005, 08:06 PM

:wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro

welcome sister :sister:

:wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro :wilted_ro

Celestial
04-10-2005, 08:22 PM

welcome sis, i and all the members hope you the very best and don't forget we will learn from you too... it goes both ways. i hope you will enjoy and learn at the same time. i wish you the very best.

we are all looking forward to your post. :)

*Somali-chick*
04-11-2005, 12:44 AM

wlc aboard sista :wilted_ro

BlissfullyJaded
04-11-2005, 05:30 AM

^ Tears of happiness bro? :p

Welcome to the forum sis. :D Nice to have u with us, and hope we'll benefit from each other inshaAllah. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!