/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *POLL* Do you support Canadian publications that choose to print Muslim cartoons?

DaSangarTalib
02-12-2006, 11:52 PM
:sl:

>>> http://www.canada.com/globaltv/national/index.html

VOTE NO

Jazka'Allah khair

:)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
02-12-2006, 11:57 PM
whens this cartoon business going to end, its getting pretty boring now *yawn*

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
yea i know :uhwhat the kuffar wont let it end

:ooh: and brotha howz come you a jedi...whats that??? :confused:

aamirsaab
02-13-2006, 12:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
:sl:

>>> http://www.canada.com/globaltv/national/index.html

VOTE NO

Jazka'Allah khair

:w:
Not much point in voting really, I mean what effect will it have? diddly squat.

format_quote Originally Posted by brother_mujahid
Agreed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 12:43 AM

:happy: :happy:

Nabal12
02-13-2006, 12:50 AM
Sorry, but I think that's a pretty vulgar poster. And u say it's getting boring, but that poster isnt gonna help stop it. I'm surprised that so many people actually said yes in this poll.

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabal12
Sorry, but I think that's a pretty vulgar poster. And u say it's getting boring, but that poster isnt gonna help stop it. I'm surprised that so many people actually said yes in this poll.
i think its a lovely poster :)

Nabal12
02-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions but my point is that non-muslim people are actually waiting to see posters like that as proof to their theories. (The theory about us muslims being violent, I mean.)

Malsidabym
02-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Yes, nice poster fightanddie4Allah, people hear from you "Islam is peaceful, .....and I will kill you if you disagree". Just like this guy.
Attachment 885
I think there are a few of your brothers and sisters in here who are discouraged from openly disagreeing with you and a few others in here about these kinds of topics. I believe it is because of your aggressive speech and what seems like bullying. If someone 'dares' disagree it's a verbal flogging for them. That's not nice. Open discussion is stifled. Yes, the cartoons were disrespectful in the worst way to muslims, I agree. But, as my dad used to say to me when I was an angry teen (are you an angry teen?)"Son, what are you gonna do with all the people you kill?" Well, I'm glad I outgrew that adolescent mindset.

mahdisoldier19
02-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Salam alaikam

It seems brothers and sisters, These Kafirs like to take a few photos here and there and say look islam is violence?

if only i would take pictures of what christians say about Muslims and how they hate muslims the perspective would definately change.

So dont think you could degrade our religion by pointing out a few things here and there attempting to point out that our religion is volent.

Remember Im challenging you to a debate!

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 02:49 PM
well said brotha i was gonna add a rep on there but it wont let me lol

Ibrar
02-13-2006, 02:53 PM
This cartoon thing is never going to end, even if it ends there will follow other Incidents against the muslims. it will never end because the kafirs dont like the muslims. they will do anything to upset the muslims.

mahdisoldier19
02-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Assalam alaikam

Ah dont worry bro, these people are jokes they think they could pull a string here and there. Tsk tsk wont work

They follow a Man

I follow Allah swt

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibrar
This cartoon thing is never going to end, even if it ends there will follow other Incidents against the muslims. it will never end because the kafirs dont like the muslims. they will do anything to upset the muslims.
exactly they will never accept us until we become like them and it states this in Ahadith i think if someone could bring it, it will be helpful..this is jus the start and watch more attcks are goin to happen in the future against ISLAM...

mahdisoldier19
02-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Assalam Alaikam

This is just the middle era, mroe and more and more attacks are going to occur against Islam. our ummah will indefinately be divided even further But then when they think they got us.

I suppose a man named Imam Mahdi will come, but other than that Im sure all of us will unite to defend Islam

Ru'ya
02-13-2006, 08:22 PM
jazakum Allah kol khair

I have a good idea:? ...How about creating a thread to collect every poll about this topic!

Jeness18
02-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Many people have posters like that...like if you touch my beer...I'll kill you... I get what you are saying...it being an oxymoron because you are saying its peaceful when you are threatening to kill someone for thinking it is violent...which is violent... but i get what you are saying... i think that the article was an attack on Islam and that...they can say freedom of press is allowed, but would the people of the constitution say that jusifying a religion in a violent manner as freedom of press? I THINK NOT!

Malsidabym
02-14-2006, 08:29 AM
B]Mahdisoldier19[/B],
It seems brothers and sisters, These Kafirs like to take a few photos here and there and say look islam is violence?
No, this "kafir" was refering only to you. In fact I was defending your brothers and sisters against your drawing them into appearing violent. If you read my post, you will see that I was only refering to you (and the guy in the photo). If you use your debate skills and actually pay attention to what is being said, you will pick these points out. If refering to me as a "kafir" is ok in these forums because by definition it is true, then it should be ok in future for me to refer to you as "infidel", since the definition is, "infidel:one who is not a Christian or who opposes Christianity", and since we are making up nice nicknames to show our good friendship. "Yup, Mahdisoldier19, him and I are good buddies."
Listen folks, there are alot of good people in here trying to have peaceful discussion, and to discuss our differences without it always turning into an ugly arguement. I get drawn into responding to guys like this because of the message of hate that he spreads. Not all "kafirs" disrespect islam any more than all muslims are terrorists. This "us" against "them" crap is just more hate, and Satan himself is behind it. I don't hate anybody.
Funny thing, Nabal12 had the courage to speak up against your violent poster, Are you refering to her as a "kafir that is saying islam is violent"? I think she was only saying that your poster was violent. Most muslims I have met are kind people worthy of respect, there are some thugs though (just like in most groups of people). Are you a thug, always looking for a fight? Verbally? physically? No matter the cause? Starting a fight where there isn't one already? Perpetuating the hate? Are you an unwitting tool of Satan?
REMEMBER, I didn't say islam was violent, I said you and your poster are violent.
if only i would take pictures of what christians say about Muslims and how they hate muslims the perspective would definately change
This is a bigoted statement that spreads hate. Yes, some christians feel this way, but are poor examples of what they are supposed to be. Just like some muslims, I provide you Mahdisoldier19 as an example. Good muslims do not spread hatred.
So dont think you could degrade our religion by pointing out a few things here and there attempting to point out that our religion is volent.
I didn't, this was your lie, used to spread the hate and distract from the questions I raised about your conduct in the forums.
. It is impossible to debate with a person in a bigoted mindset. You accused me of saying islam was violent - which I did not, when what I actually said was "your message" (your message - not islam's message) was violent. I also said you were discouraging open discussion. If someone dares disagree, it is ridicule and scorn for them. Even if they have only a slight different opinion. Or if they dare be christian. Enough with the ridiculous open challenges to anyone to debate, with the 'loser converts religion' clause. Playground challenges. "I'll fight anybody here! right here! Right now!" Whatever. I'm glad I outgrew that adolescent mindset.
the kafirs dont like the muslims. they will do anything to upset the muslims.
Yes, some "kafirs", just like some "infidels" like Mahdisoldier19 who do anything to upset christians. Each group has it's haters.
Oh, and to stick to the topic of this thread, no, I do not agree with any publication offending anybody. I believe in free speech, but there is a responsibility that comes with it to be respectful of others. Clearly, muslims are offended by this stuff, so good sense says "be nice and don't print them".

Malsidabym
02-14-2006, 08:45 AM
In my last post I did not distinguish between Fight&dieforAllah and Mahdisoldier19, I hope it is obvious who I was talking to and when. Although the overall message applies to both of them, and to any person, muslim, christian, athiest, sikh, whatever, who encourages hate and fighting.

mahdisoldier19
02-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Assalam Alaikam

Ok, Let the friend here explain his interpertation,

It seems you take the word Kafir to be very violent when in fact It is Indeed what you are, just because it sounds angry to you. Ill have a peaceful approach ok we agree Kafir sounds Harsh. So if Sounds Harsh to You! Because a MUSLIM.

Second,I was not refering my post to you. I was refering it to the people that EVEN THOUGHT About mentioning to draw our Prophet in the canadan papers. It takes common sense to see what happens around the world.

Third, I have many christian friends and we all get along just fine. I dont see where you getting at as me being violent? I actually am very peaceful in real life if you knew me.

So do not judge me when you dont know me.

My Mindset? Whats wrong with my mindset? I said i will take a peaceful debate with you. Did i not? The only thing i mentioned was the loser of the debate According to Gibson who will see who is more logical and less contradictory. That person must convert to the religion of the winner. So i dont see where your getting as me being a violent person?

I got christian friends, Me and POBook i think hes a nice Guy, Prim13 is a nice guy. Gibson athiest but still a nice guy just needs more logic approaches.

You however seem to have a keen disliking in me, Twisting things around and trying to present a presentation to everyone as that im provoking hatred towards christians and others when in fact i just labeled them as Kafirs.

Doesnt mean i go up to people YOUR A KAFIR. I go no Hey jerry hows it going?

If you saw the other Post first of All on The Chechnian Mujadahedin soldiers, And you saw what your "fellow christians had said" then you would understand what im coming from.

But again concordist approach ill agree you with No problem im generous

BUT, When US Soldiers are in iraq and in guantameno bay ripping the Quran and beating Innocent Muslims ? I guess thats considered Justice?

Nabal12 had the courage to speak up towards me? You make it sound Good real Good. Actually, If you know it takes a little common sense this is the Internet? Ya know, i could say anything wouldnt matter because i dont know who you are.

Do i encourage hate and fighting? No

But, When a country invades another country over Oil, killing and beating thousands of innocent muslims. And i have the right to stay thats not right and then there is a land called checnia were russians are killing and beating and raping the children under 10. When those soldiers of chechnia the last resistance take photos of themselves. SOMEONE has the nerve to say THIS IS A BAD IMAGE FOR ISLAM. What are you talking about?

Malsidab concordist approach i wont argue with you,
But since your a true christian believer can you debate with me? Peaceful debate not violent

AND AGAIN, You take a photo of a man whos only defending his religion and his Prophet where he has that right because what the danish did was completely wrong , you snap that photo and Say Oh look This guy is implenting violence? Well who started this in the first place?

DaSangarTalib
02-14-2006, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by malsidab
In my last post I did not distinguish between Fight&dieforAllah and Mahdisoldier19, I hope it is obvious who I was talking to and when. Although the overall message applies to both of them, and to any person, muslim, christian, athiest, sikh, whatever, who encourages hate and fighting.
I cant be bothered readin all your post coz i know it'll be full of rubbish and it'll jus put me to sleep however i read this part maybe coz you've highlighted my username in bold and it caught my attention..Wher in my posts malsidab have i encourage hate and fighting , where have i said 'Yea voilence is good, killing is good' or sumthing on those lines?...seems as thought u makin stuff up which are not even tru and trying your best to protrait ISLAM as a violent religion that’ll explain why you always putting that image up and sayin look at this....i dont know why you under this impression...YOU need to stop spreadin false information about and makin false accusations...The TRUTH will always prevail you’ll see!

Furthermore I don’t think that poster is promoting violence I don’t see it saying KILL KILL!! I see it sayin the boycott will continue

and thats all im gonna say on the matter mate coz i dont wanna get into a pointless arugement wit ya..

Have a nice day

ImaChristian
02-14-2006, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
Salam alaikam

if only i would take pictures of what christians say about Muslims and how they hate muslims the perspective would definately change.

Funny you would say that Christians hate Muslims. I am a Christian and know of no Christians who hate Muslims.

What do you hope to prove with your debate?

Any cartoon or any other despiction that makes fun of anyone or anything is not good but it does happen. Why would a worshipper of God want to destroy one of God's creations for drawing a cartoon of a man?

Kittygyal
02-14-2006, 06:10 PM
ryt ppl lets get thiz straight christians DO NOT HATE MUZLIMS k iz dat clear cuz av converted yea so ur tryin a cay christians r racist well no dey aint k think twice!!!!!!!!!!!1
get ur act togeder!!!!!!!!!
i sugess ppl shud think b4 they write cuz dey r cumin owt wiv any thing which iz not true!!!!!!!!!

mahdisoldier19
02-14-2006, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ImaChristian
Funny you would say that Christians hate Muslims. I am a Christian and know of no Christians who hate Muslims.

What do you hope to prove with your debate?

Any cartoon or any other despiction that makes fun of anyone or anything is not good but it does happen. Why would a worshipper of God want to destroy one of God's creations for drawing a cartoon of a man?

My friend maybe you should Ask FightandDiefor Allah for the Crusader Video. You should take a look at that one bro.

Im not getting angry im getting happy. lol I cant be serious

ImaChristian
02-14-2006, 06:17 PM
Crusader Video my ear.

Pick up a newspaper, turn on a TV, read the news........Who appears to hate everyone?

What does a video prove? If I were so weak to believe a video, I would think that all Muslims hate everybody.

Umar001
02-14-2006, 06:37 PM
I think alot of us Muslims should keep our mouth shut,
Muslims as brothers, we reallly should keep quiet sometimes and listen, I am not saying anyone's death is good. But neither are most Christians on this board.

Alot of them Dont agree with wars and so on.

But again, SOME muslims seem to feel compelled to scratch everyone in a tactic of self defense. And they end up doing what the Anti-Muslims do and generalise.

All this 'debate' talk, seems very arrogant, ok, Islam has better basis than Christianity. Why do we need a debate???

Write a paper on it, an article and post it.

All this debate talk is sickening, and I think back to my Christian days, if I heard a Muslim going on saying 'debate me, debate me, the loser changes his religion' I would walk away from Islaam.

Really, alot of us need to stop thinking we are Ahmed Deedats and Zakir Naiks.

I ask as a brother in Islaam.

P.s that poster was very, very shameful to me anyway.
and the picture of that Muslim man, that just made me argh, well I rather not backbite. but it didnt feel good.

Peace be upon yall

anis_z24
02-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Salam
I think that this is covering something else.
Because if you think about it, what a waste of paper. But its making money.

DaSangarTalib
02-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Crusader Video my ear.

Pick up a newspaper, turn on a TV, read the news........Who appears to hate everyone?

What does a video prove? If I were so weak to believe a video, I would think that all Muslims hate everybody.
"crusader video my ear" Maybe coz its the truth thats why "crusader video my ear" No point in denying the real facts unless you jus wanna live in a fantasy world

and everyone know the Media are against Islam & Muslims they'll do anything to protrait the worse possible image of Islam, create lies and brainwash ppl into beliveing the rubbish they make up....but as i said before Watch the truth prevail no matter what!

In addition if you wanna watch the vid out of curiousity...here it is :)

Crusaders

Jeness18
02-15-2006, 12:43 AM
Christians don't "hate" Muslims...but I know when I see them discriminate against them... right after 9/11... what happened at airport security? they took those who looked like Muslims and searched them more than a blonde haired lady...or anyone else...because they were racists...im not saying they were Christians and that all discriminate...i just think that it is impossible to say that "All Christians hate Muslims or All Christians don't hate Muslims.." Do you know every single Christian in the world and what they think? Can you read their minds? Yeah..I didn't think so. I'm a Christian and I'm not going to stick up for them...because some of them don't do the right thing and that is spreading peace towards other religions...like Islam.

ImaChristian
02-15-2006, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
"crusader video my ear" Maybe coz its the truth thats why "crusader video my ear" No point in denying the real facts unless you jus wanna live in a fantasy world

and everyone know the Media are against Islam & Muslims they'll do anything to protrait the worse possible image of Islam, create lies and brainwash ppl into beliveing the rubbish they make up....but as i said before Watch the truth prevail no matter what!

In addition if you wanna watch the vid out of curiousity...here it is :)

Crusaders

I guess the Muslim media are against Muslims too?

As I said earlier, I don't condone making fun of anyone, however, I must be misunderstanding something in this cartoon deal. The way I understand it is that Muslims don't have pictures of Mahammad because that might be idolizing him but it is ok to burn buildings, threaten to destroy God's own creations, destroy God's own creations, etc because someone drew a cartoon of the man who they are not supposed to idolize. Please explain.

While you are explaining, please explain how Christians came into this deal?

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-15-2006, 04:09 AM
Hello ImaChristian :)
As I said earlier, I don't condone making fun of anyone, however, I must be misunderstanding something in this cartoon deal. The way I understand it is that Muslims don't have pictures of Mahammad because that might be idolizing him but it is ok to burn buildings, threaten to destroy God's own creations, destroy God's own creations, etc because someone drew a cartoon of the man who they are not supposed to idolize. Please explain.
As you would expect, this question has been asked dozens of times over the past weeks, so to avoid repetition, I'm simply going to provide you with the link to my original response. If you have any further comments, you can post them in that thread. Here's the link:
http://www.islamicboard.com/176386-post34.html

Regards

Malsidabym
02-15-2006, 09:28 AM
mahdisoldier19,
It seems you take the word Kafir to be very violent
, Huh? Once again use those supposed superior debate skills you have (debating includes listening to the other person so that you know what you are debating about), I said nothing about "kafir" being referred to as violent, I said "YOU" are violent. Man! How many times do I gotta repeat the same thing?! I was only justifying describing you as an infidel.
posted right after my post with a photo, then in the same post,
referring to an earlier challenge directed at me personally. This entire post was without doubt directed at me. Then this,
Second,I was not refering my post to you. I was refering it to the people that EVEN THOUGHT About mentioning to draw our Prophet in the canadan papers.
A blatant lie. The post in question was without doubt refering to me. It was directed directly at me. There was no mention of people drawing prophets in canadian papers. This response is nothing short of a lie. Plain and simple.
Third, I have many christian friends and we all get along just fine. I dont see where you getting at as me being violent? I actually am very peaceful in real life if you knew me.
and
Do i encourage hate and fighting? No
Well, you tell me,
I will meet you anywhere in New York and i will love for you to attempt to beat me like how they did And you can bring a stick and try to beat me like how they did.
- invitation to violence
I remember when 9/11 happened i was in School and some kid was like who HERE IS AFGHAN! i got up I am what you want to say about that?
I understand your defending your heritage here, and actually comment you for it, but it is still not very 'peaceful'
Salam Alaikam Dont worry brother youll hear me in a few years : ) Inshallah
after the post that was before this statement, everybody knew the not so subtle meaning to this
Im Sorry you must be the Most Ignorant and dumbest person on this board.
How much of an Idiot Are you?
more promoting peace
Well When i shoot off to afghanistan i know Im knocking a few heads out of my hometown!.
your people will be pleased to have you back with your new american attitude
If i were you i would keep your mouth shut on this topic
more peace
Wow... whoever wants to argue with chechnian soldiers after this article. Your truly retarded
peace brother

So , peaceful in "real" life? Hmm. I Dunno. Something else you have said,
I know the tricks and how to decieve people.
Yes, I am quite sure that you do.
So do not judge me when you dont know me.
I can only judge you as you present yourself.
You however seem to have a keen disliking in me
I dislike what you do
Twisting things around and trying to present a presentation to everyone as that im provoking hatred towards christians
Untrue, no twisting was required, people only need read your previous posts as proof. You have been creating tension on numerous occasions.
BUT, When US Soldiers are in iraq and in guantameno bay ripping the Quran and beating Innocent Muslims ? I guess thats considered Justice?
Once again, distracting from the topic on hand, nothing was said about this by me, this trick does not work with me. But since you ask, no, that is not justice for an innocent muslim in G Bay to be beaten. Some are probably innocent, and some guilty. Beatings are still wrong.
When those soldiers of chechnia the last resistance take photos of themselves. SOMEONE has the nerve to say THIS IS A BAD IMAGE FOR ISLAM. What are you talking about?
Once again, the old change the subject trick does not work on me. "What am I talking about?", nothing, you brought up the chechnia thing, What are YOU TALKING ABOUT?
AND AGAIN, You take a photo of a man whos only defending his religion and his Prophet where he has that right because what the danish did was completely wrong , you snap that photo and Say Oh look This guy is implenting violence?
AND AGAIN, yes it was wrong to print photos that would obviously offend muslims. And again, yes this man is promoting violence. And again, he is an idiot because to say "behead those that say islam is violent" is in itself an oxymoron, it contradicts itself. In case you plan again on twisting my words to say I am attacking islam, make no mistake, understand, I have no problem with muslims, I have a problem with people spreading hate and violence.
I have noticed that you talk much anger and hate, but when someone calls you on it you quickly change your tune to the peaceful guy. It is only deceit. A ploy to win the discussion. Bend the truth or lie to win.
I know the tricks and how to decieve people.
Not everybody is decieved.

And as for you Fight&die4Allah,
and thats all im gonna say on the matter mate coz i dont wanna get into a pointless arugement wit ya..
Well good, you have already made your pointless arguement with your post.
trying your best to protrait ISLAM as a violent religion
you say you did not read my post, hardly deserves a reply then as you are commenting without getting your facts straight. I will reply anyway, if you had bothered to read my post, you would have seen that I was actually defending good muslims against the appearance thrust on them by a few bad seeds.
Furthermore I don’t think that poster is promoting violence I don’t see it saying KILL KILL!!
This is a blatant lie. Any person can see the poster for what it is, a sword through a danish flag with blood splattering around. Violent.
Lying is wrong.
and thats all im gonna say
I certainly hope so.

ImaChristian
02-15-2006, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Hello ImaChristian :)

As you would expect, this question has been asked dozens of times over the past weeks, so to avoid repetition, I'm simply going to provide you with the link to my original response. If you have any further comments, you can post them in that thread. Here's the link:
http://www.islamicboard.com/176386-post34.html

Regards
Let me see if I have this straight. Anytime that someone doesn't believe what I believe or insults me or what I believe in then I should lash out and start destroying things. As it is, the atheist movement is fighting the use of God's name on anything public, prayer in public, etc so if I were to follow your thread then I would start protesting by destroying things, and attempting to to bring harm to those who do not align with me and my beliefs. I would put myself in the spotlight of those (media) who I think have tried to mark me as violent as a violent people and show them that I am not a violent people by throwing rocks, beating on things with sticks, burning things, cursing those who don't agree with me, etc. My dear friend, I believe this is one of those points where we will just have to agree to disagree.

ImaChristian
02-15-2006, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
My friend maybe you should Ask FightandDiefor Allah for the Crusader Video. You should take a look at that one bro.
I watched your video and to be perfectly honest with you....if I were of the Muslim faith, I would search out every copy of that propaganda and destroy it.

DaSangarTalib
02-15-2006, 02:48 PM
I watched your video and to be perfectly honest with you....if I were of the Muslim faith, I would search out every copy of that propaganda and destroy it.
How can the truth be propaganda..This is whats happening those are the real Terrorist in that Video, Bush & his dogs are the REAL terrorist but you are blind to that..i suggest you check out the following links and then come and tell me who without any mercy MURDER and TORTURE innocent ppl

>> http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...vade-iraq.html

>> http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...-humanity.html

WAKE UP to the real situation mate

and also i was waiting for one of you to come and say that the vid is propaganda..lol....THIS IS AINT NO PROPAGANDA ITS THE TRUTH!

ImaChristian
02-15-2006, 02:58 PM
My friend, truth don't come in little bits and pieces of a man's speech. This proves nothing to anyone. War was indeed declared but that war was not declared on the Muslim faith. The video is PURE PROPAGANDA and does no good for anyone.

Since I am obviously not as intellegent as you are, please explain to me the purpose of such a video.

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-15-2006, 04:49 PM
Anytime that someone doesn't believe what I believe or insults me or what I believe in then I should lash out and start destroying things.
Judging by your comments you haven't read my post properly at all. Please go read the post and respond specifically to what I've written so that we don't get these misunderstandings. I explicitly condemned the violence and the destruction and provided links to Muslims scholars who did likewise, yet somehow you manage to [mis]interpret my post so badly that you thought it was okay to do exactly what I was condemning!!!

ImaChristian
02-15-2006, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Judging by your comments you haven't read my post properly at all. Please go read the post and respond specifically to what I've written so that we don't get these misunderstandings. I explicitly condemned the violence and the destruction and provided links to Muslims scholars who did likewise, yet somehow you manage to [mis]interpret my post so badly that you thought it was okay to do exactly what I was condemning!!!
The reaction you have witnessed is related to what these caricatures really signify. Muslims feel that there has been an on-going campaign undertaken by many elements within the western media to malign and demonize Islam. Islam and the Prophet Muhammad pbuh has been repeatedly attacked and at a time when we need to reach out and increase our understanding of different minority groups we find that instead misconceptions and slanderous comments are being propagated. When these cartoons were published, the Muslim community in Denmark and other western countries felt that the percieved attack on Islam had now become obvious. The cartoons represented a malicious attempt to malign Islam and incite more hatred towards the Muslim community. This is why the Muslims felt that they needed to voice loud protest and cause the world to realize that we cannot continue to propagate hatred towards others if we intend to promote peace.

My friend, the above is copy and pasted directly from your post. Perhaps, I did misunderstand your intentions but I don't think I misunderstood your writings.
The cartoons in question are just that. They are cartoons. I don't condone the cartoons but at the same time, I and most of the world would have never known of these cartoons' existance had all of these riots and protests never existed. If I want to promote the eating of grapefruit, would I stand in the streets and smash grapefruits? Would you agree that promotion of peace is best done by being peaceful?

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-15-2006, 07:28 PM
My friend, the above is copy and pasted directly from your post. Perhaps, I did misunderstand your intentions but I don't think I misunderstood your writings.
The cartoons in question are just that. They are cartoons.
Don't forget that anti-semitic cartoons and literature formed the prelude to the holocaust.
Would you agree that promotion of peace is best done by being peaceful?
Of course. We unanimously condemn the violence and we call for only peaceful protest.

Regards

Saifadin_Qutuz
02-15-2006, 10:59 PM
Peace my fellows

I got a question, but where is the poll??? I cant find it.

thanx

mahdisoldier19
02-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Malsidab,
Peace and blessings upon you

Your comments were weak But i dont mind

You Just kept giving answers that werent Sufficient.

And i dont have time allday to sit here to quote and quote every word you say. But if anyone has the time and nerve and for those that really do know me. Know that I love christians jews muslims all alike.A few athiests heheh

My goal was to create a society in which muslims jews and christians live together UNDER Sharia Law. They can practice their religion and do as they like as i said before Sharia law has its own Democracy.

That is my Goal.

Saifadin_Qutuz
02-17-2006, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifadin_Qutuz
Peace my fellows

I got a question, but where is the poll??? I cant find it.

thanx
so umm, can anyone help?? heh

DaSangarTalib
02-17-2006, 01:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifadin_Qutuz
so umm, can anyone help?? heh
lol brotha the poll is long gone.. FINITO :) you too late

mahdisoldier19
02-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Crusader Video my ear.

Well did you not believe the Video of the Bin laden Confession.?

And please say you did because everyone at one point thought it really was him .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.