/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miracles Of Allah Aza'Wajaal

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 12:39 AM
:salamext:

Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdul Majid
02-13-2006, 12:42 AM
salam alakum brother.

the pic on top is my user pic..lol.....isnt it amazing ,,, subhanallah ahki.......and the tree is amazing as well, i have more if oyu want to see .. i dont kno how to paste them in here

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdul Majid
salam alakum brother.

the pic on top is my user pic..lol.....isnt it amazing ,,, subhanallah ahki.......and the tree is amazing as well, i have more if oyu want to see .. i dont kno how to paste them in here
Subhanna'Allah how can anyone deny this...they gotta be purely ignorant to do so...

and post your images up Insha'Allah...have you got em saved on you PC if so the upload the images on www.imageshack.us its pretty simple to use im sure you'll figure it out if not then let me know Insha'Allah

Jazka'Allah khair

abdul Majid
02-13-2006, 12:47 AM
yea brother about that tree they have examined it, and said theres no way it was tampered with, allahhuakhbar, and its facing mecca, how bueatiful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 12:49 AM
Brotha posts you images up Insha'Allah..Allah Akbar

Here some more in the mean time

hidaayah
02-13-2006, 02:01 AM
subhanallah..!! :sister:

Nabal12
02-13-2006, 02:19 AM
I thought I saw a thread just like this one a few days ago. It's still amazing too look at. Mashallah.

Shadow_of_White
02-13-2006, 07:17 AM
MashaAllah mashaAllah, :happy:
I have some other images , but I dont know how to enter that URL thingie...Do you enter the name of the pic on your file, or how do you copy/paste it???????????:?

E'jaazi
02-13-2006, 07:42 AM
Could you please give me the meaning of Allah Aza 'Wajaal? I have heard this phrase before and would like to know the meaning.

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shadow_of_White
MashaAllah mashaAllah, :happy:
I have some other images , but I dont know how to enter that URL thingie...Do you enter the name of the pic on your file, or how do you copy/paste it???????????:?
click on the icon which lookz like this >>

<< and just paste the URL in there and Insha'Allah then the images will come up...preview the post before you post it just to make sure its worked

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by blackjubba
Could you please give me the meaning of Allah Aza 'Wajaal? I have heard this phrase before and would like to know the meaning.
i think Aza'Wajaal mean All Mighty or summat so it means Allah All Mighty someone correct me if im wrong..Anwar Al-Awlaki uses it very much in his lectures..and other speakers

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 02:39 PM
Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!!

Ibrar
02-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Some really amazing pictures I have seen some other Pics as well But dont no how you paste on other places. I will tru soon.

Ibrar
02-13-2006, 03:07 PM
The 1969 Moon Landing is Indicated in the Qur'an

The Hour has drawn near and the moon has split. (Qur'an, 54:1)

The Arabic word "inshaqqa" (split) used in the above verse is derived from the word "shaqqa," which can also be used to mean "causing something to rise, ploughing or digging the soil":

We pour down plentiful water, then split the earth into furrows. Then We make grain grow in it, and grapes and herbs and olives and dates and luxuriant gardens and orchards and meadows.
(Qur'an, 80:25-31)

As we can see, the word "shaqqa" in the above verse is not being used in the sense of "dividing into two" but of "slicing through the soil, reaping various crops." When evaluated in this sense, the meaning of the word "shaqqa" in the expression "the moon has split" (Qur'an, 54:1) can also be seen to be referring to the 1969 moon landing and the studies performed on the moon land. (Allah knows best.) In fact, there is another very important indication here: Some of the "abjad" values of certain words in this verse in Surat al-Qamar also point to the figure 1969.

One important point which needs to be stressed in this method of calculation is the likelihood of producing very large or irrelevant numbers. Despite the probability of a relevant number emerging being exceedingly small, it is striking that such a clear figure should result.

The Hour [has drawn near] and the moon has split.

Hijri: 1390, Gregorian: 1969

In 1969, American astronauts carried out research on the Moon, dug the soil up with various pieces of equipment, split it and carried specimens back to Earth.

We must, however, make it clear that the splitting of the Moon is of course one of the miracles given to our Prophet (saas) by Allah. This miracle is revealed thus in a hadith:

The people of Mecca asked Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle. So he showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram' mountain. (Sahih Bukhari)

The above miracle is the splitting of the Moon revealed in the verse. However, since the Qur'an is a Book that addresses all times, one may think of this verse as referring to the exploration of the Moon in our own day. (Allah knows best.)

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 03:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibrar
let me know if you knew this before I pasted it from a site
lol i didnt know all of them Jazka'Allah khair fo postin it up brotha

Ibrar
02-13-2006, 03:15 PM
thanks brother!:w:

Ibrar
02-13-2006, 03:18 PM
this site is an amazing site if you have not visited there check it!!

www.-----------------------

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 03:21 PM
i already knew that site its exellent masses of info are available Jazka'Allah tho

Ibrar
02-13-2006, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibrar
The 1969 Moon Landing is Indicated in the Qur'an

The Hour has drawn near and the moon has split. (Qur'an, 54:1)

The Arabic word "inshaqqa" (split) used in the above verse is derived from the word "shaqqa," which can also be used to mean "causing something to rise, ploughing or digging the soil":

We pour down plentiful water, then split the earth into furrows. Then We make grain grow in it, and grapes and herbs and olives and dates and luxuriant gardens and orchards and meadows.
(Qur'an, 80:25-31)

As we can see, the word "shaqqa" in the above verse is not being used in the sense of "dividing into two" but of "slicing through the soil, reaping various crops." When evaluated in this sense, the meaning of the word "shaqqa" in the expression "the moon has split" (Qur'an, 54:1) can also be seen to be referring to the 1969 moon landing and the studies performed on the moon land. (Allah knows best.) In fact, there is another very important indication here: Some of the "abjad" values of certain words in this verse in Surat al-Qamar also point to the figure 1969.

One important point which needs to be stressed in this method of calculation is the likelihood of producing very large or irrelevant numbers. Despite the probability of a relevant number emerging being exceedingly small, it is striking that such a clear figure should result.

The Hour [has drawn near] and the moon has split.

Hijri: 1390, Gregorian: 1969

In 1969, American astronauts carried out research on the Moon, dug the soil up with various pieces of equipment, split it and carried specimens back to Earth.

We must, however, make it clear that the splitting of the Moon is of course one of the miracles given to our Prophet (saas) by Allah. This miracle is revealed thus in a hadith:

The people of Mecca asked Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle. So he showed them the moon split in two halves between which they saw the Hiram' mountain. (Sahih Bukhari)

The above miracle is the splitting of the Moon revealed in the verse. However, since the Qur'an is a Book that addresses all times, one may think of this verse as referring to the exploration of the Moon in our own day. (Allah knows best.)

SORRY ALL THE INFORMATION DID NOT CAME UP IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT FULL.THEN VISIT.

www.-----------------------

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 06:55 PM

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 07:03 PM

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 07:26 PM

Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 07:36 PM

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 07:39 PM

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 08:02 PM
not Finshed Yet :)

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar!!!

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 09:49 PM
Who can deny the miracles of Allah Aza'Wajaal??? No1 :)

Allah Akbar

abdul Majid
02-13-2006, 09:58 PM
about that moon thing brother,we dont kno if thats talking about 1969, maybe its about the prophets miracle, i would check with a sheik about that, especialy quoting anything from the quran....

salam alakum

DaSangarTalib
02-14-2006, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah

This is my favourite one..:)

ummAbdillah
02-14-2006, 03:26 PM
allahu akbar!
manshallah!!!
keep em commin
jazak allah khair

DaSangarTalib
02-14-2006, 03:33 PM
i've got no more left :(

mahuruf
02-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Allahu Akbar,

December 26, 2004, the day tsunami hit the east and south Asia I was in Makkah and leaving the Haram after Fajir. When I was told about the image of the waves as shown in the picture, I did not believe it. Now I can not disbelieve it.

Wassalaam.

Ibrar
02-15-2006, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdul Majid
about that moon thing brother,we dont kno if thats talking about 1969, maybe its about the prophets miracle, i would check with a sheik about that, especialy quoting anything from the quran....

salam alakum
I have checked it on the web.
you can also check it on the web.
and if I am wrong, then please correct me.

www.-----------------------/mathematical_02.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.