/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lailaha Headband

Isma'el
02-13-2006, 03:40 PM
:sl:

Can any1 help, i am after a headband with "lailaha ilalla hu muhammadur rasooullah".. to put round my forehead....

where can i buy one from in uk....
or buy one online..?

plzzzzz help????

am going to the rally on saturday insha-allah.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 03:41 PM
I would like one to ..i duno where to get em from :?

S_87
02-13-2006, 03:45 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im not suere about these headbands :-\ we dont need em to show we are muslims...
but anyhow i think a brother did start a thread ages ago promoting them

Salaam
02-13-2006, 03:46 PM
Salaam,

I had one before which i made but gave it away, insha'allah might be selling them on my brothers site soon...

www.salamclothing.co.uk

it's not up and running yet...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im not suere about these headbands :-\ we dont need em to show we are muslims...
but anyhow i think a brother did start a thread ages ago promoting them
why dont we need em to show we are Muslim we should be proud we are Muslims and let the whole world know bout it :)

S_87
02-13-2006, 07:04 PM

well of course, but dressing up the sunnah way will acomplish that :p

DaSangarTalib
02-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Insha'Allah :)

gladTidings
02-13-2006, 07:21 PM

http://www.khalifahklothing.com/

Go on to 'Store', its the first product.... Although out of stock at the moment you could check for updates.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.