/* */

PDA

View Full Version : video editing in pakistan

Hashir21
02-13-2006, 10:03 PM
:sl:
im gonna start collage InshAllah and i need to find out wht major i wanna do, i have a interest in multimedia, i wanna live in pakistan after i finish collage, is there a good demand for multimedia in pakistan? will i be able to get a good job? please tell me ur point of view, share ur comments, thanks!!!
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Z
02-14-2006, 12:23 AM
Salaam.

With the field you're going into, you can always set yourself up as a freelance multimedia artist. And in a place like Pakistan, if you got the skills and talent which for some reason is more evident in designers in the West, you'll have no problem finding clients.

Good luck with that.

Hashir21
02-14-2006, 03:25 PM
:sl: thnks for ur reply!!! can anyone tell me the estimated money people who edit dramas or movies (dramas and movies could have special effects and graphics) in pakistan get? or better, does anyone have a link to any pakistani multimedia job site?:w:

DaSangarTalib
02-14-2006, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashir21
im gonna start collage InshAllah and i need to find out wht major i wanna do, i have a interest in multimedia, i wanna live in pakistan after i finish collage, is there a good demand for multimedia in pakistan? will i be able to get a good job? please tell me ur point of view, share ur comments, thanks!!!

in pakistan brotha definely a high demand for these sort of ppl..there's a high demand fo any type of professtion there lol you'll be fine Insha'Allah brotha :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hashir21
02-14-2006, 03:58 PM
thnks, i feel better now, im not that worried anymore, thanks!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.