/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters in islam

musab
02-14-2006, 12:33 PM
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu ,

Alhamdulilaahi , the peace and blessing of Allah be upon our prophet Mohammad ibn Abdallah , his companions , his household , and his followers
till the last day.

Alhamdulilaahi , i was invited to join this group by a sister , may Allah/swt reward her , and i find that it is mashallah i great muslim network , may Allah/swt increase it in number , in good deeds , and make us all firm in our deen.

We are in a passage to heaven in this dunia (world ) insha allah...

This perspective is the perspective of Islam which is most beneficial , and one which would not limit us but would make us richer ..(striving with good deeds ) ...for akhira is our future..abode...

Your brother is Alhamdulilahi married , mashallah with 5 children , and living in saudi arabia city of jeddah , in the travel industry .(hope this would suffice now).

It is in the "remmembrance of Allah/swt which bring tranquillity" , and it is in the good company of pious people , and scholars , which is most beneficial to us , yet we should not abandoun our brothers and sisters which are in need of us (who might be temporarily astray) , and we should not be isolated from the jamaa of muslims insha allah.

A complete guide for the muslims to lead a successful life in both worlds.

Allah says,
'This day I have completed your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you and have selected for your Way of Life, Al-Islam."
[Holy Quran, 5:3]

and He says,
"...And We have sent down to you the Qur'an explaining all things..."
[Holy Quran, 16:89]

Our mission on earth revealed ! Focus!

I have created the jinn and humankind only for My worship." Holy Quran 51:56

Friendship of in this world defined....

"Friends on that Day will be foes one to another except Al-Muttaqun ."
[Holy Quran , 43:67]

Our reward for being true believers of Islamic Monotheism .

" My Worshippers (true believers of Islam ) ! No fear shall be on you this Day, nor shall you grieve " [Holy Quran , 43:68]

"Enter Paradise , you and your wives , in happiness " [Holy Quran ,43:70]

We are warned on earth with clear signs...

"And We (Allah) never punish until We have sent a Messenger "(to give warning ). [ Holy Quran , 17:15]

The punishment of Allah/swt awaits those who disbelieve in Allah/swt and in
His Messenger Mohammad peace and blessing of Allah be upon him.

"Verily , The Mujrimin [ criminals , sinners , disbelievers in Allah and in His Messenger peace and blessing of Allah be upon him ), and those who persist in doing evil deeds ] will be in the torment of Hell to abide therein forever.
[Holy Quran , 43:74]

May Allah/swt help guide us to what is good for us in this world and in the hereafter , and bless us all with His eternal paradise (higher firdousa ),close to our prophet Mohammad /peace and blessing of Allah be upon him , and may Allah/swt bless us with His sight /swt....without extracting from us any painfull punishment for our earthly deeds...(sins).

Ameen..., and our last duaa ..is Alhamdulilaahi Rabil Alameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend2
02-14-2006, 01:20 PM
salaam,

welcome to the forums bro, have a wonderful stay here. and jazakAllah for the already benefitial post! :)

ameen to the du'as.

wassalam

~Mischa~
02-14-2006, 04:14 PM
salaam brother,

great intro.

welcome to the forum.

hope u have a beneficial stay here, inshallah.

wa'salaam.

ummAbdillah
02-14-2006, 04:16 PM
salaam
welcome to the forum
ma salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
02-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm

The Ruler
02-14-2006, 09:55 PM
:sl: :brother:

i dont fink any1 eva postd a longer intro ;D only jokin :okay:

welcom to a forum :)

:w:

Rabi'ya
02-15-2006, 12:00 AM
:sl:

welcome

Rabi'ya:rose:

Nasir_bhai
02-15-2006, 12:51 AM
salaam bro,

welcome to the forum...enjoy your stay and may it be benefictial

hidaayah
02-15-2006, 02:16 AM
:w: and welcum here..hope u have a beneficial stay...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.