/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Identity Card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isk
02-14-2006, 04:09 PM
What are peoples opinion regarding the Identity Card, which will be used as a bank card, library card, drivers licence, national ID etc

Its use is to so called curb terrorism threat and immigration problems!!!!!! If you believe that , you'll believE anything......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
02-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Salaam

I'm against the idea,

HeiGou
02-14-2006, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by isk
What are peoples opinion regarding the Identity Card, which will be used as a bank card, library card, drivers licence, national ID etc

Its use is to so called curb terrorism threat and immigration problems!!!!!! If you believe that , you'll believE anything......
I doubt it can be used to curb terrorism, but what makes you think it will not be used to curb immigration problems? And to some extent that may curb terrorism.

If you do not think it will be used for those two ends, what ends do you think it will be used for?

Ghazi
02-14-2006, 04:15 PM
Salaam

Terrorism, they should do something about them 'Yobs' their terrorists

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
isk
02-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Any person who believes in Allah, His Prophet and the Last Day knows that the enemies of Allah will hate to see them flourish or increase their faith further.
You see, the real reason they want the identity card is to monitor everything a person does, where he shops, what he purchases, where he works, where does he travel etc etc...This information can then be used to determine whether he is a threat to the kuffar goverments and can easily be dealt with....e.g if there are honest scholars of Islam (by which i mean , not the radicals ones today who scream threats to the goverment on the streets and declare jihad!!!!) but those who teach a Muslim that first correct your actions and then move onto the next person and dictate your deen to them....people like this are the ones that the kuffar fear because they do not fear anyone other than Allah and concern themselves only with themselves knowing that the help of Allah is near.....If they can detain trustworthy people like these for so called checks and links with groups etc, we are left with young people who have no one to guide them....I hope you get the jist of what i mean!!!!!!!!! :)

Ghazi
02-14-2006, 04:24 PM
Salaam

The freemasons are just using this so they'll gather information on us muslims

Muezzin
02-14-2006, 04:34 PM
It may or may not curb immigration problems. Won't do anything about terrorism. Now we'll just know exactly who blew himself up. :rollseyes

Silly Big Brother state. And I'm talking about George Orwell's 1984, not Galloway being a prat.

To add insult to injury, not only will they be compulsory, we also have to pay for them.

Salaam
02-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Salaam,

I think ID cards will not stop terrorist attacks from happening, Its just another way of monitoring us just like the Oyster cards they introduced.

Isaac
02-14-2006, 05:39 PM
Salam. ID cards. It will take alot longer for this to actually come into use. It could take upto 2 years nefore evryones got one. And how will the government know that everybodys got. This bogus government doesnt even know how many immigrants theyve got in the country. There climbing over the fenses at the euro tunnel right now. I herd that who ever refuses to have one will be finded and probably even prosecuted. What a great democracy. To ell with ids. It will become like enemy of teh state. I much rather be out of here than them wicked and dark forces keeping an eye out on whats in or out in my shopping.

Kittygyal
02-14-2006, 05:42 PM
:) :)

Z
02-14-2006, 07:40 PM
Salaam.

I learnt from the movies that criminals are always ten steps ahead.

I don't mind having one though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.