/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bollywood

nafy
02-14-2006, 04:50 PM
BOLLYWOOD – Do you watch it therefore buy it and therefore fund it?,

Sorry to spoil the fun guys but this is what YOU fund::::---------

Once upon a time in Kashmir, where the snow falls, there lived a family. in the family was mummy (Faatimah), daddy (Abdullah), big brother (Muhammad), little brother (Umar), big sister (who is pregnant) (Aa'ishah), and little sister (Zaynab). They were quite poor and rarely had enough to eat, but still, they were patient like good Muslims and remembered Allah's other favours on them.

One day they are awoken in the middle of the night by the sound of shooting, and before they even have time to get up, their little hut is broken into and a group of Indian soldiers storm in. They fire a few shots randomly just to make sure the family (aka Muslim terrorists/ supporters of Pakistan/ Kashmiri militants etc) know who they are. Then the main officer orders the family to gather in once corner of the little room. First he shoots Umar (he was just getting in the way). Then the soldiers have a discussion. One of the women is preganant. That should be fun...The other woman is pretty old, but so what that doesn't really matter. So then they do what they want to do with the honour of these women, while Abdullah and Muhammad are forced to watch. Each time they try to look away, they are beaten and made to look. Then they tie up Muhammad and take him with them (he can be beaten in prison, the soldiers have done enough work for one night), but before they go they shoot Abdullah in his legs just for good measure. Then they drive off into the night...

Sorry to spoil the fun guys but this is what YOU fund.

Without your money the Indian army can no way fund its constant presence in Kashmir. Without your money hindu extremists cannot have training camps in every state for youth teaching them how to fight and rape Muslim women (This is true wAllah). We all know that, but its something we like to forget. Just like we have forgotten what they did in Gujarat and just like we forgot the Babri masjid before.

But for the sake of my brothers and sisters in India and Kashmir, who have given their lives because they said laa ilaaha illl Allaah, I felt it an insult to the sacrifices they have given for us not to mention them in this thread.

I have a lot of other things to say, like do pakis have no culture of their own that they feel the need to take hindu culture? Is tawheed not enough for you that you want from the mushrikeen?? These people do shirk! This is the worst possible act, and Allaah has blessed us with imaan and still we turn to them?

Where are the men of this ummah? Men who are not happy with watching half naked mushrikaat, but are happy instead with the promise of the hoors in jannah? SubhanAllah, there was a time when one women stood on the shores of al hind and said, "ayna Hajjaaj" (where is Hajjaaj?), and the armies of Hajjaaj came to liberate our lands with tawheed. This is probably the greatest dhaalim in islamic history, he has ghayrah for the deen.
Where is your ghayrah??

On yawm al qiyaamah, some will be in the shade of the arsh, some will be in the hearts of the green birds (Allahumma-j3alna minhum ya Rab al3aalameen) and these will be the people of tawheed. Some others will be dragged on their faces towards the fire, because they were mushrikeen. We know that al mar2u ma3a man a7abba, we will be raised with the people we would love in the dunyaa, Don't be that Muslim who is raised with the enemies of Allaah on the day when nobody can help you except Him.

Ok inshaAllah now I'll stop boring everyone, but a final request, please listen to this nasheed.
Its at
http://www.jamatuddawa.org/DATA1/traney.html under Selection 1 called
A1- Kashmir Jal Raha Hay

This is not the typical jihad nasheed that you can listen to 50 times while you're driving. You have to understand and feel, and when you really think about it, it makes you seriously depressed wAllaah.

Anyway I don't think anyone will stop watching indian films after reading my little rant, but I hope, for your own sake more than anyone else's, that the next time you watch some bollywood you hear the screams of your sister in Kashmir as she is raped again and again...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
02-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Bollywood is crap anyway. It's the same bloody 'love-dovey' story with a bunch of stupid songs thrown in.

The first post illustrates another reason not to watch that trash.

DaSangarTalib
02-14-2006, 04:53 PM
i dont watch this bakwaas anywayz :)

Muezzin
02-14-2006, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
Good! Do you do what I do and go and eat some chicken instead? :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nafy
02-14-2006, 04:57 PM
Salaamz

yeh bro muezzin we go and eat chicken instead....4get all dis bollywood junk! ;) :P

take care
w/salaamz :)

DaSangarTalib
02-14-2006, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
:confused:

Salaam
02-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Salaam,

Personally I don't watch them, but there is not a real alternative to them like Islamic Films. And if there are they are expensive.

jzcasejz
02-14-2006, 07:05 PM
:sl:
Me and my mates always use that word (bakwaas) but actually don't know what it means ;D Is it like bogus?

And btw I don't watch that Bollywood stuff, it's boring and soooooooo you know!

The Ruler
02-14-2006, 07:14 PM
bakwas is kinda like blah blah blah in my lingo :giggling:

anyways i fink bollywood is borrrrrin :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes dey v the same story evry time :rollseyes :rollseyes but it was good to no the info

nafy
02-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Salaamz

but it was good to no the info
well.....i got some appreciation at last ;) thanx ;D

take care

Z
02-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Salaam.

Wait, movies are Haraam in the first place, right?. This rant doesn't stand.

FYI, Bollywood, Hollywood, it all sucks. British Cinema owns. No go eat some chicken.

Isaac
02-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Salam. I never knew that we as muslim are sinning and sinning big time by purchasing their services and products. I knew that for example coca cola sponsored state terrorism againts palestine, but me being stupid, selfish and ignorant didnt think too much of it. But today i was reading an artile on boycotting american and jewish products. Sheikh Qardawi goes onto explain how pucrhasing products which directly or indrectly sponsor crimes agiinst muslims is haram. So therfore watching bollywood films, which most of the time now days insult muslims is haram, cos it is fuelling their eceonmy, regardless. So inshAllah from today i will try my utmost best to keep away from such products and ser4vices. We complain that we dont get the chnace to fight jihad ect ect or that we would love to go and fight jihad againts the enemies of islam. if we really wanted to defeat the enemies of ilsam we could do it from within our own homes. once we have completed these minor jihads, then one can prepare mentally and physically for the ultimate sacrifice, LIFE. But if we stay at home and do the opposite of fighting the enemies of islam by watching, sponsoring and promoting their industries, products and ect ect who knows we might die as traitors to the cause. Its not easy but we must always be a constant mode of jihad in fighting onse egos, desires, boycotting the enemies of islam and generelly enjoing the good and forbidding the evil.

afriend2
02-15-2006, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
salaam

lol bro!! :giggling: PFC is the way to go :statisfie

anways bollywood sickens me. :rant: :grumbling ergh...what is up with all the songs? :heated:

wassalam

jzcasejz
02-15-2006, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam

lol bro!! :giggling: PFC is the way to go :statisfie
:ooh: Someone on the board knows about PFC :ooh: COOL!!! ;D :giggling: :statisfie :coolious:

afriend2
02-15-2006, 12:19 PM
salaam,

^^^ who doesnt?? :? ;D i love my donner kebabs and beef burgers! :wub:

wassalam..

p.s sorry for being off topic! :)

isk
02-15-2006, 08:15 PM
Thankyou sister for ur article. My family still watch the films but i stopped watching them over a year ago, actually ive also stopped watching telly nowadays, maybe only for a couple of hours here and there,tv requires blind obedience i.e u dont need brains or the sort to view it:)

Muezzin
02-15-2006, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by isk
Thankyou sister for ur article. My family still watch the films but i stopped watching them over a year ago, actually ive also stopped watching telly nowadays, maybe only for a couple of hours here and there,tv requires blind obedience i.e u dont need brains or the sort to view it:)
If only more people shared your attitude and read more, the world would be a much more pleasant place.

As it is we have - Big Brother.

isk
02-15-2006, 08:22 PM
i just visited ur page, it was cool, u must have a lot of time on your hands to create it (or maybe the brains :) ) just kidding
I also need to plan my time constructively, whenever i start something good it never reaches the end, any tips...

Hajar
02-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Anyway I don't think anyone will stop watching indian films after reading my little rant, but I hope, for your own sake more than anyone else's, that the next time you watch some bollywood you hear the screams of your sister in Kashmir as she is raped again and again...
Yeah i understand ur point of view..and u are right!!! We have to support and think about our brothers and sisters who live in occupied Kashmir!!!

Hashir21
02-15-2006, 09:05 PM
:sl: I agree with this thread but(respectfully), the actors and acctresses in bollywood had nothing to do with whts happening in kashmir, u can't blame a whole country just because some people doing wrong stuff, thats the same as saying that muslims r terrorists, u cant blame the whole muslim nation for the bombing of the world trade center, just because the people who did that were muslims, that doesn't mean that every muslim is a terrorist. i do'nt watch bollywood that much, i use to but now i have lost interest in it. :w:

Hajar
02-15-2006, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashir21
:sl: I agree with this thread but(respectfully), the actors and acctresses in bollywood had nothing to do with whts happening in kashmir, u can't blame a whole country just because some people doing wrong stuff, thats the same as saying that muslims r terrorists, u cant blame the whole muslim nation for the bombing of the world trade center, just because the people who did that were muslims, that doesn't mean that every muslim is a terrorist. i do'nt watch bollywood that much, i use to but now i have lost interest in it. :w:

Ok direct they have nothing to do with what is hapening in Kashmir, but they knwo whats going on there. And what their country is doing to those people. They can turn to their goverments and tell them what they do is wrong!!! But they do nothing just live their simple "perfect" lives, without caring for what Their country is doing to the people of Kashmir.

Hashir21
02-16-2006, 01:42 AM
but they knwo whats going on there. And what their country is doing to those people. They can turn to their goverments and tell them what they do is wrong!!! But they do nothing just live their simple "perfect" lives, without caring for what Their country is doing to the people of Kashmir
yea i totally agree with that!!! wht i was trying to say is that u can't judge a nation by the actions of some people, but i do believe that it is wrong wht they r doing and the people should do something abt it.

shanu
02-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Nafy thats such a sad story, im very upset on how cruel they are. It reminds me of saddam hussein tyrannical rule in iraq...

hmm so far in bollywood
i just see naked chicks dancing
its soo terrible that i cant watch those movies,
N they keep hafing love stories, happy family stories, or some naked chick story :eek:

N i heard bollywood is full of crap ppl, like da gals there r bad, hollywood is nt any better, the moment they start kissing, me n ma sis, flip to da next channel, we must always keep da remote in da hand

this is da state of tv todae, if only someone opened da hejab channel :coolsis:

partysoverkids
02-16-2006, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashir21
yea i totally agree with that!!! wht i was trying to say is that u can't judge a nation by the actions of some people, but i do believe that it is wrong wht they r doing and the people should do something abt it.

Why can't the people who want that stuff be allowed to have it. And the people that don't want it don't have to buy or watch it. Why do you want to take something away from some people just because you don't like it ? What do you mean when you say " the people should do something abt it " ?

Hashir21
02-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Why can't the people who want that stuff be allowed to have it. And the people that don't want it don't have to buy or watch it.
u mean like payperview? sure y not? its not a bad idea
Why do you want to take something away from some people just because you don't like it ?
point out where i said i wanna shut downl bollywood, i do'tn remember saying that.
What do you mean when you say " the people should do something abt it " ?
did u read the whole thread or u just read a little and don't know whts going on? people should do something abt whts happening in kashmir, plz read the the thread from the beginning. sorry, i do'nt mean to be disrespectful.

DaSangarTalib
02-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Bollywood or Bust!

Abdul Muqtadir

Muslims have always been a minority group within the Indian sub-continent, compared to the larger Hindu majority, but what is new in recent times is the Muslims absence from political power. Whenever a nation of people have migrated to India they have been engulfed by the powerful nature of its culture.

The religion of Islam was first introduced to the Indian sub-continent through the efforts of Muhammad bin Qasim Al Thaqafi and other pious men, who struggled and died to take Islam to the distant corners of the globe. The spread of Islam in the region led to its establishment as a political and social order through the implementation of Shariah, this in turn led to massive leaps in the progression of the Indian civilisation and culture.

Islam does not regard culture as intrinsically haram (forbidden). Indeed Arab culture is not necessarily Islamic culture, and Islamic culture is not necessarily equal to Arab culture. There is no identifiable concept as Islamic culture, rather the Shariah of Islam lays down the parameters of what is permissible and what is forbidden from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of Muhammad , sallalahu alaihi wassallam. Anything that does not contravene this can be taken as an acceptable culture. Bearing this in mind we can see it perfectly acceptable for a Muslim to eat an Indian curry or a plate of fish and chips, providing they are Halal. These are two icons of different cultures yet both are perfectly within the parameters of Islam.

When Muslims live side by side with non-Muslims the interaction of the two groups will indeed lead to the exchange of ideas, habits and even rituals. If not safety catches are put in place then over a period of time there is the serious danger that eventually there will be little distinction between the two groups, before long mixed faith marriages, the adoption of festivals, habits, beliefs and even worship will take place and the general lack of religious foresight will lead to a completely new ‘mutated’ community of pseudo-Muslims and their counterparts.

The threat of cultural integration and the loss of Islamic identity is so dangerous that the Messenger of Allah drew our attention to it on many an occasion. That is not to say Muslims should isolate themselves or retreat into ghettos , on the contrary it is an essential requirement to deliver the message of Islam to non-Muslim communities and this in itself must be undertaken with beautiful manners, amicable relations and the finest of speech, and of course all this requires interaction. But the concern that needs to be at the top of the agenda is that of the preservation and confidence in the creed and practice that Islam embodies. It is when the Ummah adopts Islam as a way of life and fulfils its mission that Allah grants it authority on the Earth

There are many complexities to living as Muslims in this day and age. Many factors are at play in the world around us, strings are pulled and flutes are played, the overall effect on our daily lives is tremendous. What is more frightening is the lack of insight and consciousness we as Muslims seem to possess. In most instances we only appreciate the reality of our circumstances and depth of our condition after we have tasted its bitter fruit.

Many of you (I hope) will be unfamiliar with the nature and power of the ‘Bollywood’ film industry and the great impact it is having upon Muslims globally, I will now endeavour to shed some light on the area in a hope that it will make us reflect and help us reconsider our current neglect. The Indian film industry has been in operation for over fifty years and during this period of time it has been able to extend its large tentacles to every corner of the globe. Indeed where there is any substantial number of people from the Indian sub-continent ( that includes Bangladeshis and Pakistanis) you will find the long and murky shadow of Bollywood. Before the era of satellite dishes and cable companies, people would satisfy their craving for an Indian movie via the local video shop, and in the absence of these then there was always the radio and magazines at hand. Through television the access is immediate.

Depravation has led to Muslim involvement in the industry at every level and throughout its history. From the directors of the movies to the local video hire shop Muslims are in it ‘waist high’. From the likes of the legendary actor Dilip Kumar (his original Muslim name was Yusuf, it was changed to assist integration) who had his first appearance in 1944 and Waheeda Rehaman ( a Muslim lady who ran away from home to become an actress and went on to marry Hindu actor Guru Dutt) (???) to the melodic Mohammed Rafi (source of many a love song), down to the modern day Salman Khan ( Indian Romeo of the 90’s and icon for many young Asian boys) and the infamous Amir Khan. All these and many more are part of the machinery to propagate ideas and notions about the world around us. The plot of almost every film is based on the story line of ‘boy meets girl’, the film spirals the viewer into a realm of indecency that would put Hollywood to shame. The unfolding story lines usually marked with their lack of reality expose the naïve Muslim family to every thing that is wholly unislamic. The many Muslim actors and actress’s are not only involved in the encouragement of fornication, bigamy, rebellion to parents but even idol worshipping, roles which they are only too happy to play. Even though Allah says :

“Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgives anything else, to whom He pleases; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed” (4:48)

The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.” Indeed it is the saying of the companions of the Prophet (SAWS) : “Whoever imitated the idol worshippers will be raised with them on the day of Judgement.”

to read more >> http://www.islamicawakening.com/view...articleID=1234

SuperJatt
02-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Way to go with all that propaganda. I am a Pakistani, but what does the Indian army abusing Muslims in Kashmir have to do with bollywood? this is just dumb to even think that most of the best directors are Muslims.

That story might even be fake might not even be true?

The Ruler
02-16-2006, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SuperJatt
That story might even be fake might not even be true?
hmmmmmmmm.........i need help wid dat :X :X :X

SuperJatt
02-16-2006, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
hmmmmmmmm.........i need help wid dat :X :X :X

What do you mean by "help with that"? anyone can write an elaborate story up.

DaSangarTalib
02-17-2006, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nafy_luvz_u
BOLLYWOOD http://www.jamatuddawa.org/DATA1/traney.html under Selection 1 called
A1- Kashmir Jal Raha Hay
none of those links on the site are workin :(

nafy
02-17-2006, 10:37 PM
Salaamz

sorry bro....i dunno wats up den! :(

take care

Helena
02-17-2006, 10:52 PM

i use to watch indian movies before, nw av realised what load of rubbish, time wasting, is a brain wash, same old crap story!!!!!

tym can be very precious, wid this tym i could've prayed, read da qura'n or read islamic books to extend my knowledge on islam. what else cud be precious than islam?? nothing at all!!

Alhamdulilah i've stopped watching it, allahu akbar!! it's been 3/4 years made a promise to allah(swt) no music/movies, alhamdulilah im fulfiling it inshalah!! You only live once, gotta live it accurately inshalah!!

:w:

shariq_0189
02-18-2006, 05:00 AM
yehh i never really watched them too much..but i did one in a while...now i totally stopped...since my lil sis is like 5 now...this is the time when the kids get addicted to themm...so my family stopped bringin them. helps alot.

Sub-Zero
02-19-2006, 04:09 AM
bollywood movies are crap (except a couple), hollywood movies are so much better.

arehat
02-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Astagfirullah

we shouldnt even be tlking about this.

Specialy on a Islamic forum

May Allah forgive us. Ameen

DaSangarTalib
03-01-2006, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nafy_luvz_u
Salaamz

sorry bro....i dunno wats up den! :(

take care
:( :( :(

Hashir21
03-02-2006, 12:03 AM
Extremeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

FatimaAsSideqah
03-02-2006, 12:39 AM
Astagfiruallah...

I am more rather to watch education programme or news programme than that soo boring and same love stories all times...I have some dvds of Islamic, Hajj and scholars dvds...if anyone watch movies like Bollywood or Hollywood so often then ur hearing or minding would be low when u trying to learn the Quran or Islamic teachings..u would get difficulty to learning it because by sounds from movies can be cause ur hear to bit deaf to hear any about Quran recite or anything else people who speaks about that Quran...that would disappointe from Allah Almighty...Actors or actresses is surely not god....cos they will die soon as anytime but Allah Almighty will be remains as alive for forever!!

Hopefully some of u will understand from that statement...inshallah!

From Fatima :thankyou: :sister:

Selising
03-02-2006, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
But today i was reading an artile on boycotting american and jewish products. Sheikh Qardawi goes onto explain how pucrhasing products which directly or indrectly sponsor crimes agiinst muslims is haram. So therfore watching bollywood films, which most of the time now days insult muslims is haram, cos it is fuelling their eceonmy, regardless.
I'll never buy Nokia phone and I'll never go to TESCO even though they sells at a very low price. Crazy low, far below market prize. Might be money saving, but Allah gave me enough money to live in this world. Eating eggs with rice is enough for me as long as I do not have to help those enemy of Muslims

Sometimes I enjoy watching ART channel. Even though I don't understand Arabic, but enjoy hearing the words. Hope someday I'll catch-up some words that i've learnt, the same way we learnt English

edil
03-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Shame to those that watch it because first its haram and second its full of fake actions.

DaSangarTalib
03-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Please watch the first video on the following link to find out how bollywood industry plays a part in supporting the genocide of Muslims in India and other close regions and also propagating support for the hindu extremist party BJP [i think thats the abbrev.?]

>> http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...tml#post194920

Jazka'Allah khair

justahumane
03-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Brother fight&die4allah,

Its true that gujrat saw killings of innocent human beings, but what u are trying to prove? is ur intention to use those sad killings for some propognda? it was a communal riot. have u ever heard of muslims killing hindus? do u know how many hindus been killed and driven out of their homes from kashmir? by muslims? plz fear ALLAH and done use killings to spread hatred. I wonder how much hatred u have in ur heart, how can u claim to love ALLAH when u have so much hatred in ur heart for his beloved creations.

Plz awake.

justahumane
03-04-2006, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
beloved creations ? :?

Allah says in Quran : Innallaha Laa Yuhibbul Kaafireen.
Allah Doesnt LOVE the disbelievers :-\
And what about munafiqeens brothrs? what ALLAH says about them in holy quran? Isnt this true that most of so called muslims, we see today spreading hatred on the land of ALLAH, are munafiqeens in fact? the big muslim world abandoning shariyah laws speaks it all.

Plz awake. ALLAH showers his love to all of his creations alike, its munafiqeens who creats difference among them.

Anyways I m a kafir, and I feel the love of ALLAH by my heart and soul.

Thanks

Kittygyal
03-04-2006, 03:35 PM
well u see i don't undatsand any uda lingo apart 4m ENGLISH me muda lingo

so i don't bollwood cuz i don't undastand it n it m8ks me laugh :) :)

so when i hear sum uda lingo that i dn't stand it makes me laugh

no offence ta any1 k

i don't mean ta hurt any1 k

take care

DaSangarTalib
03-04-2006, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by justahumane
Brother fight&die4allah,

Its true that gujrat saw killings of innocent human beings, but what u are trying to prove? is ur intention to use those sad killings for some propognda?
what im tryna prove is the Indian government dont care about the Mulsims living in those regions and turn a blind eye to all the killings of Muslims carried out about the Hindus extremist...if you want me to bring you evidence i will?, aint no problem with that! it is not my intention to use these killings as propaganda, this is what you all say..im stating the reality of the situation, is there summat wrong with that? somebody gotta do it, if the Media dont do it, instead they like to protray Muslims & Islam as terrorists!....you should've seen the way the babarians Murdered innocent people who didnt have nothing in the first place, do you want me to bring you picture???

it was a communal riot. have u ever heard of muslims killing hindus? do u know how many hindus been killed and driven out of their homes from kashmir? by muslims?
Yes i agree..but Hindus extremist have killed far more Muslims than Muslims have! that is a fact..Hindus extremist got the upper hand! and feel free to do what they want, and act like complete hooligans roaming the streets, putting fear into children, women and helpless old ppl, aint nobody stopping them, not the army, not the givernment! in addition far more Muslims have been driven out of they homes!

plz fear ALLAH and done use killings to spread hatred. I wonder how much hatred u have in ur heart, how can u claim to love ALLAH when u have so much hatred in ur heart for his beloved creations.

Plz awake.
oh i DO FEAR ALLAH! and im not using this as spreading hatred..you ppl find it hard to accept the truth for some reason?

and i assure you im awake! maybe you should take your own advice?

keep kool man!

DaSangarTalib
03-04-2006, 03:40 PM
And what about munafiqeens brothrs? what ALLAH says about them in holy quran? Isnt this true that most of so called muslims, we see today spreading hatred on the land of ALLAH, are munafiqeens in fact? the big muslim world abandoning shariyah laws speaks it all.

Plz awake. ALLAH showers his love to all of his creations alike, its munafiqeens who creats difference among them.

Anyways I m a kafir, and I feel the love of ALLAH by my heart and soul.

Thanks
yes the hypocrites aint nobody got love for them..Yes those corrupt leaders of Muslims world and some ppl who trangress limits will be punished accordingly, why you worry about that?

and its good you feel the love of Allah in your heart and soul..keep it up man

justahumane
03-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Brother fight&die4allah,

thanks for ur reply, Its late for me and I have to log off now, but Inshallah I will try to remove many of ur misconceptions about Indian government and killings of muslims in India. Inshallah tomorrow, sorry cant do it now coz its already late for me.

btw let me tell u that all information u are having is wrong, and one sided, for me those who kill have no religion and those who support killings are worse than them.

anyways, Inshallah will be posting a reply tomorrow.

thanks

DaSangarTalib
03-04-2006, 03:50 PM
ok man take care and keep cool

Hijaabi22
03-04-2006, 05:08 PM
I Cant Stand Bollywood.......... I Mean Wat Is It Bout Bollywood That Every1 Seems To Luv???????

Prefer Hollywood Meself

justahumane
03-05-2006, 09:11 AM
what im tryna prove is the Indian government dont care about the Mulsims living in those regions and turn a blind eye to all the killings of Muslims carried out about the Hindus extremist...if you want me to bring you evidence i will?, aint no problem with that! it is not my intention to use these killings as propaganda, this is what you all say..im stating the reality of the situation, is there summat wrong with that? somebody gotta do it, if the Media dont do it, instead they like to protray Muslims & Islam as terrorists!....you should've seen the way the babarians Murdered innocent people who didnt have nothing in the first place, do you want me to bring you picture???

Yes i agree..but Hindus extremist have killed far more Muslims than Muslims have! that is a fact..Hindus extremist got the upper hand! and feel free to do what they want, and act like complete hooligans roaming the streets, putting fear into children, women and helpless old ppl, aint nobody stopping them, not the army, not the givernment! in addition far more Muslims have been driven out of they homes!

oh i DO FEAR ALLAH! and im not using this as spreading hatred..you ppl find it hard to accept the truth for some reason?

keep kool man!
Salam again brother fight&die4allah,

what im tryna prove is the Indian government dont care about the Mulsims living in those regions and turn a blind eye to all the killings of Muslims carried out about the Hindus extremist...if you want me to bring you evidence i will?, aint no problem with that!
Brother I will love to see what proof u have for these claims that government of India turn a blind eye t o those killings, but I will like u to know some facts.

Its true that killing of innocent muslims in Gujrat happened and its a blot on face of hindus and India. But u can see urself that muslims who form 10% of Gujrat population are still living in their homes. Indian judicial process is working and providing justice to victims. Government is rehabilitating those who were affected by riots. Can it be possible without government providing them adequate security? NO. Can this happen without hindus providing their muslim brothers adequate security? NO.

on the other hand U can see that there is one region in India where hindus are in minority and muslims in majority. that is Kashmir vally. What happened there? Hindus were killed, raped, and driven out of their homes. Although muslim propoganda mills are busy spreading rumors of 7 lakh indian army opressing muslims in the vally. Can any sane person believe that 7 lakh Indian army who are killing at will are unable to defend their lesser number (5 lakhs) of hindu ppls? vally has been ethinically cleansed of hindus, who were living there for ages. This is difference between hindus and muslims.

it is not my intention to use these killings as propaganda, this is what you all say..im stating the reality of the situation, is there summat wrong with that? somebody gotta do it, if the Media dont do it, instead they like to protray Muslims & Islam as terrorists!....you should've seen the way the babarians Murdered innocent people who didnt have nothing in the first place, do you want me to bring you picture???
Brother so far what I see that there is no reason for u to use those killings for any reasons other than hate propoganda against kuffar India. As far as u say media is not doing this let me tell u some other facts. If u live in India, than Plz see a program special report on an Indian challan NDTV India at 7.30 Pm. IST today, it is based on Gujrat riot victims.

Brother there are a lot of similarities between those who commited those killings and ppls like U. One being both always keep blaming media. Praveen Togadia, Narendra Modi, Ashok Singhal, they are ppls who were the leaders of rioters.......they blamed media coz it was media who brought out those stories of killing to the ppls.....and U too speak language of those ppls now. Plz introspect. Let me tell U that Indian Media played an important role in exposing those killers and later in making the case stronger against the accused. And offcourse media is hindu dominated. And as I have already told U that I know all barbarism and dont need pictures from U, my media has done a good job for me and I m proud of my media. And ashamed of what some of hindus did to my muslim brothers and sisters. I strongly condemn the atrocities, not just for sake of writing on the forum, but in my daily life too. BTW u plz bring me proof where my media labelled muslims as terrorists? if U are true than. I reqest u with folded hands to come out from ur hatered and see the ground realities.

Brother plz permit me to challange U to bring out ur proof of far more muslims been driven out of their homes. I have already told U that over 5 lakhs hindus been driven out of their homes from Kashmir, they are living in tents in Jammu and other parts of India and can be seen as a unchallangable proof. Its not permissible in hinduism to do such acts with innocents. And had ur claims of Hindu extremists roaming free at will were true, that u would not had seen muslims living in their homes in Gujrat, just like how hindus were driven out of their homes from Kashmir vally......I dont deny that hindu extremist do exist, but our democracy has proved time and again that hindu extremists have no sympathy of majority of hindu community....do u know that right wing BJP lost national elections after Gujrat riots? They themselves admitted tht Gujrat riots played an important role in their defeat.

keep kool man!
Brother, I m ready to believe that U fear ALLAH and not using this to spread hatred. But I have reasons to believe that U are a misguided man, misguided by some munafiq mullah who has injected those false stories of killings of muslims selectively in ur mind. Had sympathy for those killed been on ur agenda, than how come that U never tried to raise ur voice against killing of innocent muslims in Darfur? I hope that the munafiq mullah who narrated the killing of innocent Gujrati muslims to U didnt inform U about the killings of Darfur muslims, but not to worry, Kafirs like me can do that for U, plz see this thread and show some sympathy for those victims too.
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...ut-darfur.html

for ur kind information Gujrat happened exactly 4 years before, and for 3 days, while the Darfur muslims are still suffereing, for last two and a half year, for ur kind informatin Gujrat victims have been rehabilitated while darfur muslims are still living a misrable life and starving.

Brother, I know that I have given u reasons to be sad by making u aware about Darfur, but its need of the hour for u to forget Gujrat coz ur sympathy and propoganda is needed somewhere else, need I tell u where? PLz dont worry about Gujrat muslims, they are more safe among kafirs and mushriks than Darfur muslims are among believers/munafiqs.

And finally those who are true by heart dont find it hard to accept reality, as I have accepted and felt ashamed for what happened in Gujrat. We are someone who fear ALLAH and fear spreading mischief in ALLAH's land.

Plz let me again request U brother to awake before its too late.

And I m excited a little coz of ur hate propoganda, but definetely not lost my cool.

Thanks.

justahumane
03-05-2006, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ------------
I Cant Stand Bollywood.......... I Mean Wat Is It Bout Bollywood That Every1 Seems To Luv???????

Prefer Hollywood Meself
Ya sister I can understand U. After all luv is anti islamic thats why U cant stand bollywood. Hollywood is definetely a better option for U.

smile
03-05-2006, 10:40 AM

Prefer Hollywood Meself
I think bollywood is better than hollywood in the sense that in bollywood they don't kiss and all the other stuff.

^but nowdays bollywood is becoming more westernised

:thumbs_do

:unhappy:

Hijaabi22
03-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Ya sister I can understand U. After all luv is anti islamic thats why U cant stand bollywood. Hollywood is definetely a better option for U.
ERRRRR, EXCUSE ME????

LUV IS 'ANTI-ISLAMIC'.........>????? WAT U MEAN BY DAT?!!!!!!!:grumbling :grumbling :?

Hijaabi22
03-05-2006, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
I think bollywood is better than hollywood in the sense that in bollywood they don't kiss and all the other stuff.

:thumbs_do

:unhappy:
YEAH TOTALY AGREE WID YA

MAN IM FUUUMIN HERE WAT SHE MEAN BY LUV IS ANTI ISLAMIC?!!!!!!!!!!!:grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling

nafy
03-05-2006, 12:45 PM
luv is not anti-islamic......luv between married couples is beautiful :)

but in all these movies....luv is shown in a very disgusting manner...it promotes dirty desires cus all u see is a guy n gal in nasty scenes behaving in a sick manner......it is just disgusting basically.... :heated:

justahumane
03-05-2006, 02:19 PM
ERRRRR, EXCUSE ME????

LUV IS 'ANTI-ISLAMIC'.........>????? WAT U MEAN BY DAT?!!!!!!!:grumbling :grumbling :?
Sister plz dont get angry, I mean to say that love that they show in bollywood movies is definetely anti islamic. guy and gal meet, in no time they fell in love, sing songs, dance around the trees, and all that stufff, its definetely anti islamic. Plz dont get me wrong, I hope u understand now.

nafy
03-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Salaamz

oh ryyyyyyyyyyt!! :) yep yep sis u are ryt der!!

take care
x

Hijaabi22
03-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Sister plz dont get angry, I mean to say that love that they show in bollywood movies is definetely anti islamic. guy and gal meet, in no time they fell in love, sing songs, dance around the trees, and all that stufff, its definetely anti islamic. Plz dont get me wrong, I hope u understand now.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I get it now lol, I thought U sed it in an insultin manner...:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: Sorry sis plz 4give me.... Yeah thats the reason why I totally h8 bollywood, always the same old story..... can cum up wid a better story line meself ;D ;D ...Sorry once again sis :) :) :sister:

Snowflake
03-05-2006, 02:38 PM
smile;201062]I think bollywood is better than hollywood in the sense that in bollywood they don't kiss and all the other stuff.
sl:
They don't kiss in bollywood? :heated: lolol which bollywood are you talking about bro? You're way off the mark.. i reckon you've only seen movies like 'kuch kuch hota hai' then ;D
There is nothing now in bollywood that is not found in hollywood. God forbid if they got anymore hollywood. Then it'd be called pornollywood!

justahumane
03-05-2006, 03:08 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I get it now lol, I thought U sed it in an insultin manner...:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: Sorry sis plz 4give me.... Yeah thats the reason why I totally h8 bollywood, always the same old story..... can cum up wid a better story line meself ;D ;D ...Sorry once again sis :) :) :sister:
Its okay sister, noting to be sorry for except for that I m a brother and not a sister, lol.;D

gr8man
03-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Sorrry

Nawal89
03-06-2006, 05:56 PM
;D;D;D looolz

------
03-06-2006, 05:58 PM
LoL! Thats funny :D :D :D

arehat
03-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Not funny !

removed tht pic !

plz realise this is an islamic forum. n u cant post pics such as those here :-\
Jazakalah atleast s1 is tlking sense!!!!!!

gr8man
03-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Not funny !

removed tht pic !

plz realise this is an islamic forum. n u cant post pics such as those here :-\

thats not fair I know It is Islamic forum but I think u dont know its sub forum namely called Bollywood so thats y I had posted that pic LoL

MetSudaisTwice
03-07-2006, 12:04 PM
salam
its not even an issue, the fact is, as bro zak has mentioned, you can't post such images here
take heed of the advice, jazakallah
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
03-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Salam
Why is the topic of 'bollywood' even being discussed on an islamic forum. we as muslims to not take example from the kuffar.
Wassalam

Ghazi
03-07-2006, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Why is the topic of 'bollywood' even being discussed on an islamic forum. we as muslims to not take example from the kuffar.
Wassalam
Salaam

Well put, what has this got to do with islam

Z
03-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Salaam.

Look around you. What has a dozen and more other topics to do with Islam?

Halima
03-07-2006, 01:54 PM

Here's some sisterly advice.

Members, if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say it at all. It's called speak a good word or remain silent. From the looks of it, many of you have not taken the time to read this.When will all of this criticizing and free posting end?

Abû Hurayrah relates that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak a good word or remain silent. And whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should show hospitality to his neighbor. And whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should show hospitality to his guest.” [ Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim ]

4. Off-topic freeposts in multiple threads is very annoying please refrain from posting such comments.

justahumane
03-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Sister Halima, since U have deleted my post, than I have all the reason to beleieve that ur sisterly advice is directed at me and I honour it too. I would have appreciated if told what bad or wrong I said in that particular post or in any post. Kindly obilige me so that I can know my mistake.

Anyway I tender my unconditional apology for my deleted post. Sorry for that.

Thanks.

Halima
03-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Sister Halima, since U have deleted my post, than I have all the reason to beleieve that ur sisterly advice is directed at me and I honour it too. I would have appreciated if told what bad or wrong I said in that particular post or in any post. Kindly obilige me so that I can know my mistake.

Anyway I tender my unconditional apology for my deleted post. Sorry for that.

Thanks.

No see whenever I make a warning it is directed to everyone or the majority of the people that have violated the rule. Until otherwise I would P.M that member if I had to direct something particularly to them. Included in that P.M, I would also state the reason if I had not used the warning system.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-08-2006, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
:ooh: Someone on the board knows about PFC :ooh: COOL!!! ;D :giggling: :statisfie :coolious:
who doesnt? i eat at PFC everyday

as for bollywood ye its siiikk!!! and hollywood, all it shows is disgustin ladies showing off and men acting in there haram ways.

lets stick to documentaries, geography, news and lectures inshaAllah

May Allah guide us

Z
03-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Salaam.

Your view on Hollywood seems pretty umm interesting. What kind of Hollywood movies have you been watching?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-09-2006, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Your view on Hollywood seems pretty umm interesting. What kind of Hollywood movies have you been watching?
name me any recent hollywood movie and i'll tell you wat i find wrong about it.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-09-2006, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr4sE
name me any recent hollywood movie and i'll tell you wat i find wrong about it.
when you mention the movie please also mention the age rating, content etc

MetSudaisTwice
03-09-2006, 12:29 PM
salam
this thread has no use whatsoever, members have just been using this thread to either off topic or discuss issues that is not related to Islam
wasalam

IbnAbdulHakim
03-09-2006, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
this thread has no use whatsoever, members have just been using this thread to either off topic or discuss issues that is not related to Islam
wasalam
if i can show the brother what is wrong wiv hollywood/bollywood it may open his eyes. this is a form of dawa so i think it is ok to discuss this

MetSudaisTwice
03-09-2006, 12:33 PM
salam
it doesnt 80+ posts to say what is right and wrong
bolly/hollywood is the culture of the kuffars and it is un-islamic, and we muslims shouldnt imitate the traditions of the kuffars
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
03-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Salam
Is this thread still open? subhanallah, i though it was long closed - come on mods - get rid of it!
Jazakallah Khayr
Wassalam

Rabi'ya
03-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Thread closed - not beneficial

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.