/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Not here to be converted

ImaChristian
02-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Brothers and Sisters in God,
I am a Christian and I am not here to be converted to any other form of religion. I worship God just like all of you do.
Peace to all of you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-14-2006, 05:40 PM
very intrestin :)
well am converted n i am a practising izlam now.....
n it's very nice for u to open a thread may god bless u in ur ere after....
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) and finally :) :) :) :)

gladTidings
02-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Welcome to the forum

Hope you benefit from your stay. :)

Looking forward to your contribution to the forum.

Umar001
02-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Lol

yea we Muzlims followin Izlam lol

Anyhow, as for the statement 'Not here to be converted'

well thats what they all say

lol just playing

Im feeling quite childish, Im not normally like this but.

Hope you enjoy your welcome and have fun, and read the rules because it really hurts when you have warnings and they haunt your side bar thingy for ever and ever :(

Peaceeeeeeeeeee beeeee Withhhhh Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
02-14-2006, 09:49 PM
peace b wid u

welcom to da forum....hope u v a beneficial stay ere n i hope u learn a lot of things bout islam.

lookin 4wrd to ur posts :) :)

abdul Majid
02-14-2006, 09:56 PM
peace....umm if you covert or anything thats your biz bro....we dont force things on ppl

Rabi'ya
02-15-2006, 12:05 AM
welcoemto LI

enjoy the forum!!

Rabi'ya:rose:

czgibson
02-15-2006, 12:10 AM
Greetings,

Welcome! :)

Don't worry about people trying to convert you - I've lasted this long with the faith that I came with! You'll find people here are very tolerant of all belief-systems.

Peace

Umu 'Isa
02-15-2006, 02:06 AM
Peace - and welcome to the forums :)

hidaayah
02-15-2006, 02:14 AM
welcum here..hope u have a nice n beneficial stay...
peace

Umm Yoosuf
02-15-2006, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ImaChristian
Brothers and Sisters in God,
I am a Christian and I am not here to be converted to any other form of religion. I worship God just like all of you do.
Peace to all of you.
Hi :)

No one has the power to convert anyone.

Allah Guides to His Light Whom He Wills :)

Any questin's you have feel free to ask :)

Welcome and i hope you join your stay and benefit from the site :)

songinwind
02-15-2006, 03:33 AM
Welcome, and may all of our knowledge increase. ameen
No worry , not here to convert anyone:) ..Allah choose who he wishes..:)

ImaChristian
02-15-2006, 03:48 AM
Thanks for the welcomes. God chose me too. He just didn't choose me to follow the same paths that he chose some of you to follow. I am not here to condemn your faith/religion. I just want to learn more about it. I may ask a few questions out of curiosity but have no desire in debating who is right and who is wrong.

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-15-2006, 04:22 AM
Hello ImaChristian and welcome to Load-Islam forums! :)

It's a pleasure to have you with us, and I share your desire for friendly dialogue in order to understand eachothers' views. Hopefully we'll be able to benefit from eachother. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Here are some great sites for learning the basics of Islam:
http://www.beconvinced.com
http://www.path-to-peace.com
http://www.load-islam.com
http://www.islamtoday.com
Be sure to also check out the list of Islamic resources here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...resources.html

Regards

Issa
02-15-2006, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the welcomes. God chose me too. He just didn't choose me to follow the same paths that he chose some of you to follow. I am not here to condemn your faith/religion. I just want to learn more about it. I may ask a few questions out of curiosity but have no desire in debating who is right and who is wrong.
Welcome,

I hope that your questions are answered. What everyone is trying to say is that no one will attempt to convert you because if that happens it is Allah who changes our minds and not people.

I hope that you will understand that our strong belief in our faith doesn't mean we are debating. We all strive to be respectful of everyone in this forum and look forward to talking with you.

hamzaa
02-15-2006, 04:10 PM
:sl:

Whosoever Allah guides then none can misguide him, and whosoever Allah misguides, none can guide him.

:w:

Ghazi
02-15-2006, 04:20 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm. May allah guide you.

ImaChristian
02-15-2006, 05:21 PM
I came to this forum in an attempt to learn about the Muslim faith. I have read a great deal of this forum and in most postings, I read the word "Peace". In many of these posts I have read condemnation and hatred of Christians, Jews, the West and anything non Muslim. The God I serve does not promote condemnation or hatred of anything other than sin itself.
I bid a Peaceful farewell to all of you and I will continue to love all of you as fellow creations of God.

Ansar Al-'Adl
02-15-2006, 07:26 PM
In many of these posts I have read condemnation of hatred towards Christians, Jews, the West and anything non Muslim.
Correction. :)

Ru'ya
02-15-2006, 08:56 PM
You are welcome :) :)

Tilmeez
02-16-2006, 10:04 AM
I bid a Peaceful farewell to all of you
Farewells provide us with a chance of fresh helloooo. :?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.