PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin C Fights Cancer



Snowflake
02-14-2006, 08:44 PM
:sl:



Vitamin C Fights Cancer
It appears that chemist, physicist and Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling was right: Vitamin C is effective against cancer. Scientists from the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, have confirmed his theory in the lab.

What Doctors Don’t Tell You (October 2005) reports on the study, previously published by Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, in which high doses of vitamin C were released on nine different cancer cultures. Only half the cells survived the experiment and the number of lymphoma cells was reduced by 99 percent.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
handhuvar
02-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
:sl:



Vitamin C Fights Cancer
It appears that chemist, physicist and Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling was right: Vitamin C is effective against cancer. Scientists from the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, have confirmed his theory in the lab.

What Doctors Don’t Tell You (October 2005) reports on the study, previously published by Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, in which high doses of vitamin C were released on nine different cancer cultures. Only half the cells survived the experiment and the number of lymphoma cells was reduced by 99 percent.
:sl:

is this true or not? :?
Reply

Mezier
03-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by handhuvar
:sl:

is this true or not? :?
:sl:
General good health, a clean diet and regular exercise will be the BEST way to not only fight cancer, but also prevent it from ever occuring.

Salaam
Reply

handhuvar
03-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by Mezier
:sl:
General good health, a clean diet and regular exercise will be the BEST way to not only fight cancer, but also prevent it from ever occuring.

Salaam
:sl:

could u pls tell me a cure for diabeties if u know
thanx
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Snowflake
03-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by handhuvar
:sl:

is this true or not? :?

sorry to get back so late at ya.. yes sis it does help fight cancer :)

another thing that is great for fighting cancer is broccoli.. full of anti-oxidants, which mop up free-radicals in the body and keep us healthy :)
Reply

Snowflake
03-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by handhuvar
:sl:

could u pls tell me a cure for diabeties if u know
thanx
well there are trials going on all the time.. the latest one for diabetis was..hold on.. my memory fails me sumtimes... i think they took insulin producing cells from a pig and injected them into human guinea pigs.. this kickstarted insulin production in the human pancreas..

i'f i remember correctly that's how it worked... but dont take my word for it.. read here for more info: http://www.islet.org/

also i think these methods are still undergoing trials.. and if a cure had been found then it wouldve been offered to patients already.. unfortunately though doctors can only treat the symptoms of some conditions and not the condition itself... but if you really want a cure then look into spritual/light&colour therapy for a permanent cure..

the karela ( a bitter vegetable, used in indian cooking) is excellent for lowering blood glucose.. but even that only treats the symptoms...
the only cure is through alternative healing.
:w:
Reply

handhuvar
03-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
well there are trials going on all the time.. the latest one for diabetis was..hold on.. my memory fails me sumtimes... i think they took insulin producing cells from a pig and injected them into human guinea pigs.. this kickstarted insulin production in the human pancreas..

i'f i remember correctly that's how it worked... but dont take my word for it.. read here for more info: http://www.islet.org/

also i think these methods are still undergoing trials.. and if a cure had been found then it wouldve been offered to patients already.. unfortunately though doctors can only treat the symptoms of some conditions and not the condition itself... but if you really want a cure then look into spritual/light&colour therapy for a permanent cure..

the karela ( a bitter vegetable, used in indian cooking) is excellent for lowering blood glucose.. but even that only treats the symptoms...
the only cure is through alternative healing.
:w:
:sl:

thanx
i guess this bitter vegetable is called bitter gourd
i also know a lot about this veg. and also other lots of leaves and flowers to reduce the level of sugar, but i wish if there is a cure for this.
anyways hope for the best
:w:
Reply

Snowflake
03-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by handhuvar
:sl:

thanx
i guess this bitter vegetable is called bitter gourd
i also know a lot about this veg. and also other lots of leaves and flowers to reduce the level of sugar, but i wish if there is a cure for this.
anyways hope for the best
:w:
maybe that's what it's called. And yes there is a cure for diabetis if you want to make the effort inshaAllah.
Reply

1m@@n
03-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Asalamoalaikum wr wb

just to add...

sum handy research i did 4 an assignment 1ce...

AOD

Water through ongoing research is known to prevent and cure early adult onset diabetes. Adult Onset Diabetes is another adaptive state to severe dehydration of the human body.

To have adequate water in the circulation , the release of insulin is inhibited to prevent insulin from pushing water into all body cells. In diabetes only some cells get survival rations of water. Water and some salt will reverse adult onset diabetes in its early stages.

Not recognizing adult onset diabetes as a complication of dehydration will, in time, cause hugeeee damage to the blood vessels all over the body. Dis may have great negative impact on the feet n lower legs. It may also cause longterm damage 2 the eyez.


Colon Cancer

Water prevents and cures colitis. Colitis Pain is a signal of water shortage in the large gut. It is associated with constipation because the large intestine constricts to squeeze the last drop of water from the excrements thus the lack of water lubrication.

Not recognizing colitis pain as a sign of dehydration will cause persistent constipation. Later in life, it will cause fecal impacting: it can cause diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, polyps, and dis increases the possibility of developing cancers of the colon and rectum.

My dadz diabetic n Alhumdulillah his condition is well controlled by implementing the following water therapy and also a well controlled diet!!

Even ive adapted myself to the therapy...give it a go every1!!

Diseases cured by Drinking water

Headache, Blood Pressure/Hyper Tension, Anemia,Rheumatism,General Paralysis,Obesity,Arthritis,Sinusitis,Tachycardia, Cough,Asthma,Bronchitis,Pulmonary Tuberculosis (T.B.),Meningitis,Kidney stones,Urogenital diseases,Hyper acidity,Gastro-enteritis,Dysentery,Rectal Piodapse,Constipation,Diabetes,Eye diseases,Ophthalmic Hemorrhage, Irregular Menstruation,Leukemia,Uterine cancer,Breast cancer,Laryngitis


heres what 2 do...

1) Early morning after you get up from bed (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.5 litres of water dats 5 to 6 glasses.

2) it is very essential to note that neither drinks or solid food of any sort should be taken within 1 hour before and after drinking this 1.50 litres of water.


To begin with, you may find it reallllly difficult to drink 1.50 litres of water at one time (i did!), but you will get used to it gradually.

U may drink four glasses first and then balance two glasses after a gap of two minutes.

Initially you may find the necessity to urinate 2 / 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after sometime. (Also gives you reason to practice ur bladder excercises 4 those of u dat dun do ur pelvic floor excercisez..**tut tutt**)

By extensive research and experience, the following diseases are observed to be cured with this therapy within the indicated days as below

Constipation 1 day

Acidity 2 days

Diabetes 7 days

BP & Hypertension 4 weeks

Cancer 4 weeks

Pulmonary TB 3 months

walaikum Asalaam wr wb
Reply

1m@@n
03-01-2006, 09:27 PM
ps..

Sorry 4 goin off topic --->>> Vitamin C Fights Cancer <---

walaikum asalaam wr wb
Reply

Snowflake
03-01-2006, 11:10 PM
^ still that was interesting sis ;)
Reply

1m@@n
03-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
^ still that was interesting sis ;)
lols...ur 2 sweet sisooo

**smile** n **bigg hugg**
Reply

handhuvar
03-02-2006, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by sister 1maan uk
Asalamoalaikum wr wb

just to add...

sum handy research i did 4 an assignment 1ce...

AOD

Water through ongoing research is known to prevent and cure early adult onset diabetes. Adult Onset Diabetes is another adaptive state to severe dehydration of the human body.

To have adequate water in the circulation , the release of insulin is inhibited to prevent insulin from pushing water into all body cells. In diabetes only some cells get survival rations of water. Water and some salt will reverse adult onset diabetes in its early stages.

Not recognizing adult onset diabetes as a complication of dehydration will, in time, cause hugeeee damage to the blood vessels all over the body. Dis may have great negative impact on the feet n lower legs. It may also cause longterm damage 2 the eyez.


Colon Cancer

Water prevents and cures colitis. Colitis Pain is a signal of water shortage in the large gut. It is associated with constipation because the large intestine constricts to squeeze the last drop of water from the excrements thus the lack of water lubrication.

Not recognizing colitis pain as a sign of dehydration will cause persistent constipation. Later in life, it will cause fecal impacting: it can cause diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, polyps, and dis increases the possibility of developing cancers of the colon and rectum.

My dadz diabetic n Alhumdulillah his condition is well controlled by implementing the following water therapy and also a well controlled diet!!

Even ive adapted myself to the therapy...give it a go every1!!

Diseases cured by Drinking water

Headache, Blood Pressure/Hyper Tension, Anemia,Rheumatism,General Paralysis,Obesity,Arthritis,Sinusitis,Tachycardia, Cough,Asthma,Bronchitis,Pulmonary Tuberculosis (T.B.),Meningitis,Kidney stones,Urogenital diseases,Hyper acidity,Gastro-enteritis,Dysentery,Rectal Piodapse,Constipation,Diabetes,Eye diseases,Ophthalmic Hemorrhage, Irregular Menstruation,Leukemia,Uterine cancer,Breast cancer,Laryngitis


heres what 2 do...

1) Early morning after you get up from bed (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.5 litres of water dats 5 to 6 glasses.

2) it is very essential to note that neither drinks or solid food of any sort should be taken within 1 hour before and after drinking this 1.50 litres of water.


To begin with, you may find it reallllly difficult to drink 1.50 litres of water at one time (i did!), but you will get used to it gradually.

U may drink four glasses first and then balance two glasses after a gap of two minutes.

Initially you may find the necessity to urinate 2 / 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after sometime. (Also gives you reason to practice ur bladder excercises 4 those of u dat dun do ur pelvic floor excercisez..**tut tutt**)

By extensive research and experience, the following diseases are observed to be cured with this therapy within the indicated days as below

Constipation 1 day

Acidity 2 days

Diabetes 7 days

BP & Hypertension 4 weeks

Cancer 4 weeks

Pulmonary TB 3 months

walaikum Asalaam wr wb
:sl:

thats very nice of u sis
alhamdhullillah
Reply

Nawal89
03-02-2006, 10:04 PM
vitamin C fights cancer..brocolli fights cancer..tomatoes fight cancer..

i HATE tomatooooes!!
Reply

1m@@n
03-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Nawal89
vitamin C fights cancer..brocolli fights cancer..tomatoes fight cancer..

i HATE tomatooooes!!
im not to keen on the big tomatoes...i luv cherry tomatoes though... **yummmmy**

green tea 4 cancer??

A green tea extract may help patients with a form of leukaemia, a study says. The tea, discovered in China nearly 5,000 years ago, has long been thought to have health benefits. But the team from the Mayo Clinic in the US found it appeared to improve the condition of four patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.

for full article read here....
http://www.bloodjournal.org/cgi/reprint/2003-08-2763v1

walaikum Asalaam wr wb
Reply

Kittygyal
03-03-2006, 06:26 PM
ehhhhh sik brocolli.... sik tomatoes sik.....

ehhhhhh yuk i hate dem yuk sik man sik!!!!!!
Reply

1m@@n
03-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by islamgyal
ehhhhh sik brocolli.... sik tomatoes sik.....

ehhhhhh yuk i hate dem yuk sik man sik!!!!!!
hahahaha...lolzzzz sissss....have u tried the cherry tomatoes...theyr yummy....
Reply

Kittygyal
03-03-2006, 06:30 PM
yuk sis yuk ehhhhhh dn't evn go dere...

take care
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 08:17 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 06:20 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:16 PM
  4. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 11:01 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!