/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam, from USA

Malik
02-14-2006, 10:25 PM
In the name of Allah, Ar-Rahmam, Ar-Rahim
My name is Daniel Shaeed. I am a 25 year old Muslim currently living in Columbus GA,USA. I would like to express myself with the intentions of meeting new friends. I was married once before but it didn't work because she wasn't trying to help me establish the "Islamic life' that I feel is the essential to success. See, I never had Muslim parents. I never went to a Muslim school. I was blessed with Islam at 19 but the world I grew up in was not an Islamic one. My parents were half Christian half alcoholics so I’ve had a hard time understanding my identity when it comes to being ‘Muslim’. I’m hard working and I do the best I can. The phrase, ‘The mutual rivalry for piling up the good things of this world diverts you from the more serious things, until ye visit the graves’, in Surah 102, of The Holy Quran, is referring to Allah and his religion. By Allah, I’m seeking a wife who will help me remain ‘focus’ to what Allah would have me remain focus to. I can’t promises a big house or expensive jewelry, but as long as I have breath, I’ll do my best to provide, Love, food, protection, a roof over your head, and anything I can afford to make my wife feel loved and happy. May Allah bless us all…As-salaam-alakum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salaam
02-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Salaam,

Welcome to the forum...

abdul Majid
02-14-2006, 11:08 PM
asalam alakum ahki

may ALLAH(swt) grant us all jennah inshallah.....

ummhabibah
02-14-2006, 11:51 PM
:sl:

welcome to li :sl:

have a beneficial and knowledgeable stay inshaalh.

may we all be guided by Allah 2 da right path. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
02-15-2006, 12:06 AM

welcome to the forum

May Allah keep you on the straight path...ameen

(you already seem to be doing a good job, mashAllah)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

hidaayah
02-15-2006, 02:15 AM
:sl: and welcum here..hope u have a nice n beneficial stay...

Issa
02-15-2006, 04:55 AM
As-salamu Alaykum,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you benefit from your stay.

Noor
02-15-2006, 05:10 AM
AsalamuAlaikum

Welcome to LI forum, the coolest thing on the internet!

Brother Malik, I hope you do know that this site is not one who provides matrimonial networking.

One question:Money in your avatar pic, can that be fed ex to Toronto?

Maa Salaama

The Ruler
02-16-2006, 06:49 PM
:sl: :brother:

welcom to da forum...:)

:w:

sapphire
02-18-2006, 07:58 AM
:welcome: enjoy you stay!!

Malik
02-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Nice Avatar Sapphire...

Malik
02-18-2006, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor
AsalamuAlaikum

Welcome to LI forum, the coolest thing on the internet!

Brother Malik, I hope you do know that this site is not one who provides matrimonial networking.

One question:Money in your avatar pic, can that be fed ex to Toronto?

Maa Salaama
lol i know. Hows life in toronto ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.