/* */

PDA

View Full Version : recent outrages in iraq

Robert.Lane@Ora
02-15-2006, 10:18 PM
OUTRAGED MUSLIMS! OH MY!
We wake up this morning to see video on CNN showing rampaging Muslims around the world. In Europe, the Middle East, the Pacific Rim ... Muslim Mobs spreading mayhem. It seems that these mighty mad Muslims are rioting and firing their ever-present AK-47s into the air because of cartoons. Yup ... this latest epidemic of Muslim outrage comes to us because some newspapers in Norway and Denmark published some cartoons depicting Mohammed.
Muslim outrage huh. OK ... let's do a little historical review. Just some lowlights:
  • Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslim officials block the exit where school irls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.
  • A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.
  • Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage
  • Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.
  • Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.
  • Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed. Muslims are outraged.
  • British squaddies getting some back on all 101 fatalities in iraq the media kicks the arse out of it and there is outraged

Dead children. Dead tourists. Dead teachers. Dead doctors and nurses. Death, destruction and mayhem around the world at the hands of Muslims .. no Muslim outrage ... but publish a cartoon depicting Mohammed with a bomb in his turban and all hell breaks loose.
Come on, is this really about cartoons? Rampaging and burning flags. They're looking for Europeans to kidnap. Threatening inkeepers and generally raising holy Muslim hell not because of any outrage over a cartoon. Outraged because it is part of the Islamic jihadist culture to be outraged. You don't really need a reason. You just need an excuse. Wandering around, destroying property, murdering children, firing guns into the air and feigning outrage over the slightest perceived insult is to a jihadist what tailgating is to a Steeler's fan.
I know and understand that these bloodthirsty murderers do not represent the majority of the world's Muslims. When, though, do they become outraged? When do they take to the streets to express their outrage at the radicals who are making their religion the object of worldwide hatred and ridicule? Islamic writer Salman Rushdie wrote of these silent Muslims in a New York Times article three years ago. "As their ancient, deeply civilized culture of love, art and philosophical reflection is hijacked by paranoiacs, racists, liars, male supremacists, tyrants, fanatics and violence junkies, why are they not screaming?"
Indeed. Why not?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
02-16-2006, 11:00 AM
[*]Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City. No Muslim outrage.

there was muslim outrage, but it doesnt suit the media to show muslims as peaceful people you know.

[*]Muslim officials block the exit where school irls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.

you talking about the school building in makkah right? search this forum. im sure a brother posted how it was FAKE. dont diss the mutawwas :coolious:

[*]Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.

cant remember this one.

[*]Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.

proof?

[*]Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.

you saw the muslims?

[*]A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.

again you saw the muslims? and do you even KNOW whats going on in india?

[*]Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.

IF it was muslims again a big IF.. the what they did was wrong. but its funny how this was given so much coverage when the russians killed thousands more children...

[*]Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.

how longs way back?

[*]Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.
israel daily fires at the UN school of palestine, killing disabling children..NO media coverage. NO outrage. no nothing... oh except that these children could possibly have been terrorists..

[*]Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.

lol where were you? i saw enough muslim outrage...

[*]Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.

dunno what youre talking about...
+
[*]Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.

yh yh there was outrage you just didnt see it

[*]Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage

you mean anti jewish? you mean israeli?

[*]Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.

ermmmmmmmmm i may misunderstand this and i hope i have because do you THINK afghanistan chose to be invaded. same for iraq ..same issue in palestine same issue in kashmir.

[*]Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.

ermmm what? you talking about when american soldiers burnt people of afghanistan?

[*]Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed. Muslims are outraged.

of Course. Muhammed Peace and blessing be upon him is the GREATEST man on earth. we love him more than ourselves! of course we are outraged.

S_87
02-16-2006, 11:03 AM
[*]Muslim officials block the exit where school irls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.

here you go...
http://www.islamicboard.com/76388-post24.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1879132.stm

Ibrar
02-16-2006, 11:13 AM
mashallah Good answers Sister!!
you can't just go on and accuse Muslims for doing bad things Mr Robert.Lane@Ora
if you are really that worried find out the actual reasons behind their outrage!!
go and read some History books of the last century concerning Muslims!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HeiGou
02-16-2006, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

here you go...
http://www.islamicboard.com/76388-post24.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1879132.stm
Just in passing both links prove that the Saudi Government denied that the police blocked the burning building. Not that the police did not. They also prove that Saudi newspapers claimed that they did. Your choice - you can believe a Saudi Prince or you can believe the Saudi newspapers.

Ghazi
02-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Salaam

Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City
We wern't responsible you should ask the U.S. goverment about what really happend but i doubt they'll tell the truth. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20890224991194

HeiGou
02-16-2006, 11:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
We wern't responsible you should ask the U.S. goverment about what really happend but i doubt they'll tell the truth. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20890224991194
Yes. He forgot "Muslims deny 9-11/7-7/Beheading school girls in Indonesia/whatever else that makes Brothers look bad".

Ghazi
02-16-2006, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Yes. He forgot "Muslims deny 9-11/7-7/Beheading school girls in Indonesia/whatever else that makes Brothers look bad".
Salaam

why resort to cheap insults why can't you use inteligent debate.

S_87
02-16-2006, 11:24 AM
lol did you watch the video provided?
sure sounds like a muslim made the video

Just in passing both links prove that the Saudi Government denied that the police blocked the burning building. Not that the police did not. They also prove that Saudi newspapers claimed that they did. Your choice - you can believe a Saudi Prince or you can believe the Saudi newspapers.
or you can say Allah knows best and not accuse anyone wrongfully.

HeiGou
02-16-2006, 11:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
why resort to cheap insults why can't you use inteligent debate.
First of all I did not resort to cheap insults.

Seond there is nothing here to debate intelligently. If you want to deny the real world that is fine by me. But you cannot debate such issues with people who have a different view of things like "facts" and "truth".

Ghazi
02-16-2006, 11:26 AM

Seond there is nothing here to debate intelligently. If you want to deny the real world that is fine by me. But you cannot debate such issues with people who have a different view of things like "facts" and "truth".
Salaam

Ok explain to me how some of the so-called highjackers of 9/11 are still alive.

Umar001
02-16-2006, 11:48 AM
I heard this dude speak on radio or something,
I really don't get what he is proving, I am not gonna be protesting at every attack or crime a Muslim commits, WHY SHOULD I??

I do not expect every Christian to be outraged when there's a Christian doing wrong, but when Christ is being shown as gay, then yea I will expect to see Christian outrage, and I would rightly understand it.

Just like I saw visuals and all night prayers when the terrorist attacks in London took place, I don't see them take place when the Goverment kills more kids?

Point???

People are outraged at what affects them directly, now the Muslim view on the last Prophet is clear, so indeed it affects them directly.

Whether a person, Christian or Muslim beheads a girl, in honest truth doesnt affect me directly, remember I said directly, inderectly it does effect me and I will grieve when hearing of such things but the effect to the extend of wwhich I will grieve will not be as much as when I am directly hurt.

So this guy's statement is pure rubbish really, unless he wants me to spend the rest of my life on the street outraged at everything.

Peace be upon yall.

Robert.Lane@Ora
02-16-2006, 12:55 PM
Thought Id get some attention, but it is has to be a fact ,as Ive mentioned in another post, that Religion is the root of all evil and being fanatical about your religion provokes death and destuction. Your faith is not one of peace it only incites death. Im not anti muslim I'm anti religion but it just seems to be that muslims are at the fore front of every wrong doing happening around the world. You all blame each other and revenge is cheap and nasty. So afhganistan doesnt need invading, supplying the world with opium is mohammeds teaching then, killing thousands with the drug, absolutely fine. Hey the farmers out there have a family to feed and its the good old way of the Muslim life to grow drugs and pay the drug lords with their own children cause theyre in debt to them. As for Iraq I guess it should have never been invaded that way all the local people would have had a great life under Saddams rule. Saddam the great leader always looking out for his people, Oh except for when he gased them, killing women and children. I guess that was all made up it never really happened. Iraq could be such a great and rich country, it has one of the worlds largest oil reserves but all you have to do is look at the place, its a sh*t hole. The housing the way people live but yet you look at Sadams palaces and they are amazing. So you really believe that the people of Iraq would have been better off under Saddams rule.

Sis786
02-16-2006, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Robert.Lane@Ora
Thought Id get some attention, but it is has to be a fact ,as Ive mentioned in another post, that Religion is the root of all evil and being fanatical about your religion provokes death and destuction .
Religion is to root out evil not to enrich it in anyway. I would die for my religion and im sure many Muslims would agree. Does that make me a fanatic i dont know! But there is something in everyone’s life that they would consider dear to them and they would die for that thing, let it be your wife, family, country, pride OR religion. Religion does not make Soldiers go to foreign countries and kill people, Religion does not make a Man kill his wife, or rape a women. These things are done because people have no guidance and its easy to fall into the trap of evil.

Your faith is not one of peace it only incites death.
No it doesnt you DONT know anything about Islam. You see a few News Bulletin and you think you KNOW islam.

Im not anti muslim I'm anti religion but it just seems to be that muslims are at the fore front of every wrong doing happening around the world.
Again you are watching too much TV. When Muslims do a good deed the News dont highlight on that. let me give you a perfect example. The Taliban YEAH i know what you thinking BAD BAD PEOPLE. KILL INNOCENTS AND SO ON. But when a english journalist was kidnapped by the Taliban during the war the Media were saying all these stories how the Taliban were abusing her and hrting her and threatening her. WHen this lady was released ALL the papers wanted to know WHAT EVIL ACTS the Taliban had done with her. And her response they called me "Sister" and treated me well sooo well that she reverted to ISLAM. Now this is the TALIBAN the men that the MEDIA have named EVIL yet they treated the hostage BETTER MUCH BETTER THAN the British Soldiers the Americans. When this Hostage told the media the Taliban treated her well THEY DIDNT WANNA KNOW. Like other GOOD acts the MEDIA ignore this. AND its a shame people like YOU dont see that!

So afhganistan doesnt need invading, supplying the world with opium is mohammeds teaching then, killing thousands with the drug, absolutely fine.
Get your bloody facts right. Drugs under the Taliban was banned ITS NOW UNDER THE AMERCIAN RULE THAT THE DRUGS ARE NOW BEING GROWN AND SOLD.

Iraq could be such a great and rich country, it has one of the worlds largest oil reserves but all you have to do is look at the place, its a sh*t hole.
have you actually seen IRAQ it aint NO **** HOLE I TELL YA THAT!!

The housing the way people live but yet you look at Sadams palaces and they are amazing. So you really believe that the people of Iraq would have been better off under Saddams rule.
No Saddam was wrong BUT replacing him with another EVIL is also WRONG. No Muslim agrees with the way Saddam ran things BUT no muslim NOR any human being that have seen the way Iraqis are treated agree with the way things are ran NOW!!!

Sis786
02-16-2006, 02:04 PM

lol you make me laugh REAL WORLD, this to you is the WORLD the BBC creates. Ive seen the way you LOVE TO state "FACTS"!!!

Robert.Lane@Ora
02-16-2006, 02:55 PM
I havent just seen Iraq Ive been to Iraq and it is a sh**hole, FACT. Sewage in the streets no electricity, housing is very poor. They maybe ok in the cities but you go to the outskirts or villages and it is horrific and there is no way you can tell me otherwise. Iraq has so much potention to be a strong rich country, shame religion has got in the way. As for afghan, who is growing the drugs, the muslim farmers. Just because they can grow the poppies doesnt meant they have to. As for the taliban treating hostages right, try telling that to all those they beheaded, some of them old men just trying to help rebuild Iraq. So you believe that the taliban are good peaceful muslims, try telling that to the victims of the london bombings. Or is that just another thing that the media made up.

Sis786
02-16-2006, 04:36 PM
I havent just seen Iraq Ive been to Iraq and it is a sh**hole, FACT. Sewage in the streets no electricity, housing is very poor.
same could be said to parts of Britain HAVE u seen NEWTOWN in Birmingham?

Iraq has so much potention to be a strong rich country, shame religion has got in the way.
Not religion BUT Dictators and NOW America!

As for afghan, who is growing the drugs, the muslim farmers.
Under the Taliban this was stopped ONLY now can they so this!

As for the taliban treating hostages right, try telling that to all those they beheaded, some of them old men just trying to help rebuild Iraq.
Thats not the taliban!

So you believe that the taliban are good peaceful muslims, try telling that to the victims of the london bombings. Or is that just another thing that the media made up.
Whats HAS THE TALIBAN got to do with London Bombings??????:?

knuckles
02-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Once in power, the Taliban instituted a form of Shari'ah (Islamic law). The Taliban's reform of government was in part directed by scholars of Islamic law. Among the laws applied were criminal punishments, administered by a religious police force, including amputation of one or both hands for theft and stoning for adultery.

The Taliban banned all forms of television, imagery, music and sports. In response to this ban the IOC suspended Afghanistan from participation in the 2000 Summer Olympics. Wearing white shoes - the color of the Taliban flag - was illegal and men were required to keep their beards at a specified length.

[edit]
Opium trade
Although the Taliban reportedly banned opium poppy cultivation in late 1997, opium production in Afghanistan may have increased through the year 2000, accounting for 72% of the world's illicit opium supply, according to U.S. government sources. Most Afghan opium is sold in Europe and not the United States.

On July 27, 2000, the Taliban again issued a decree banning opium poppy cultivation. The announcement of the ban caused prices to rise from $30 per kilogram to $500 per kilogram.

There was comment from the international human rights community on the brutality of the Taliban's anti-drug interdictions, including violent punishment of offenders.

The U.S. State Department noted in 2001 that "Neither the Taliban nor the Northern Alliance has taken any significant action to seize stored opium, precursor chemicals or arrest and prosecute narcotics traffickers. On the contrary, authorities were said to continue to tax the opium poppy crop at about ten percent, and allow it to be sold in open bazaars, traded and transported."

However, the Taliban had succeeded in cutting annual poppy production from a CIA-estimated 4,042 tons per year to only 81.3 tons per year. In 2001 The United States provided $43 million worth of supplies (primarily wheat) to humanitarian relief organizations for distribution to the people of Afghanistan, while continuing to criticise the Taliban's activities. This was widely reported by critics of U. S. policy (such as Robert Scheer) to be a $43 million reward to the Taliban for reducing poppy production. The Taliban subsequently raided the shipments, but no evidence has been offered to indicate that this was the United States' intention.

Poppy production increased with the fall of the Taliban government.

[edit]
Women
Main article: Taliban treatment of women

A member of the Taliban's religious police beating a woman in Kabul on September 26, 2001. Photograph taken from footage here filmed by the Revolutionary Association of Women in Afghanistan (RAWA). [1]The Taliban were widely criticized by Western countries for their suppression of women. Women were strictly limited in their ability to work in public places. However, they were allowed to set up their own businesses from their houses; they were also permitted to work in certain medical positions so they could treat female patients. Women could not work if they had a baby, in which case they had to stay home and care for their children. The Taliban believed women should stay home in order that their children did not have to grow up in the care of another, and also believed that work is the duty of the male in the house and to reject this duty was haraam.

The Taliban religion minister, Al-Haj Maulwi Qalamuddin, told the New York Times that "To a country on fire, the world wants to give a match. Why is there such concern about women? Bread costs too much. There is no work. Even boys are not going to school. And yet all I hear about are women. Where was the world when men here were violating any woman they wanted?"

Although the Taliban claimed that the education of girls in rural Afghanistan was increasing, a UNESCO report said that there was "a whopping 65 per cent drop in their enrollment. In schools run by the Directorate of Education, only 1 per cent of the pupils are girls. The percentage of female teachers, too, has slid from 59.2 per cent in 1990 to 13.5 per cent in 1999."

A Taliban spokesperson claimed that "Health facilities for women have increased 200% during Taliban administration. Prior to the Taliban Islamic Movement's taking control of Kabul, there were 350 beds in all hospitals in Kabul. Currently, there are more than 950 beds for women in exclusive women's hospitals." [citation needed]

Supporters of the Taliban suggested that the depression and the other problems plaguing Afghani women were the result of dire poverty, years of war, the bad economy, and the fact that many were left war widows, and could no longer provide food for their families without some sort of international aid.

Women were also obliged to wear the burqa when appearing in public, and failure to do so could attract a public beating [2] (video). The Taliban stated that women were obliged to wear the burqa due to Islamic teachings which state that women must cover up her body in front of non-mahram men, and that both men and women should dress modestly.

[edit]
Shia under the Taliban
Minority Shia were brutally persecuted and oppressed by the Taliban. More than 15,000 Shia were killed in Hazara Province, and Shia women were enslaved and later sold to tribal leaders in Pakistan. [3]

[edit]
Buddhas of Bamiyan
Main article: Buddhas of Bamiyan
In March 2001, the Taliban ordered the demolition of two statues of Buddha carved into cliffsides at Bamiyan, one 38 metres tall and about 1800 years old, the other 53 metres tall and about 1500 years old. The act was condemned by UNESCO and many countries around the world, including Iran.

The intentions of the destruction remain unclear. Mullah Omar initially supported the preservation of Afghanistan's heritage, and Japan offered to pay for the preservation of the statues. However, after a few years, a decree was issued claiming all idols must be destroyed as per Islamic law that prohibits any form of idol worship as shirk (i.e., a sin). Locals claim that Pakistani engineers were onsite to help with the statues' destruction, and that Afghanistan's treasures were ferried across the border to be plundered by private collectors. The Pakistani government's ministry of religious affairs issued a statement saying that the destruction of the Buddhas was in accordance with Islamic law. Nevertheless, the destruction of these priceless historical monuments made the Taliban look barbarous in the eyes of many in both the West and the East.

[edit]
Relationship with Osama bin Laden
In 1996, Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden moved to Afghanistan upon the invitation of the Northern Alliance leader Abdur Rabb ur Rasool Sayyaf. When the Taliban came to power, bin Laden was able to forge an alliance between the Taliban and his Al-Qaeda organization. It is understood that al-Qaeda-trained fighters known as the 055 Brigade were integrated with the Taliban army between 1997 and 2001. The Taliban and bin Laden had very close connections, which were formalized by a marriage of one of bin Laden's sons to Omar's daughter.

[edit]
U.S. invasion
Main article: U.S. invasion of Afghanistan
On September 22, 2001, as the U.S. blamed Osama bin Laden and his hosts, the Taliban, for the September 11, 2001 attacks, the United Arab Emirates and later Saudi Arabia withdrew their recognition of the Taliban as the legal government of Afghanistan, leaving neighboring Pakistan as the only remaining country with diplomatic ties. When threatened with retributive attack by the U.S. for harboring al-Qaeda, the Taliban government offered to judge Osama bin Laden in an Islamic court, and later, to hand him over to a neutral country for a war crimes trial. These offers were rejected by the United States, which instead offered an ultimatum[4] demanding, among other things, the handover of all al-Qaeda leaders and the closure and inspection of all "terrorist training camp[s]".

Shortly afterward, the United States, aided by the United Kingdom and supported by a coalition of other countries including the NATO alliance, initiated military action against the Taliban. The stated intent was to remove the Taliban from power because of the Taliban's refusal to hand over Osama bin Laden for his involvement in the September 11 attacks, and in retaliation for the Taliban's aid to him. The ground war was mainly fought by the Northern Alliance, the remaining elements of the anti-Taliban forces which the Taliban had routed over the previous years.

Mazar-i-Sharif fell to U.S.-Northern Alliance forces on November 9, leading to a cascade of provinces falling with minimal resistance, and many local forces switching loyalties from the Taliban to the Northern Alliance. On the night of November 12, the Taliban retreated south in an orderly fashion from Kabul. On November 15, they released eight Western aid workers after three months in captivity (see Attacks on humanitarian workers).

The UN Security Council, on January 16, 2002, unanimously established an arms embargo and the freezing of identifiable assets belonging to bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining Taliban.

The Taliban later retreated from Kandahar, and regrouped in the border region between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Most post-invasion Taliban fighters are new recruits, drawn again from that region's madrassahs (madrassah means "school" in Arabic). The more traditional Qur'anic schools are claimed by the U.S. to be the primary source of the new fighters.

Isaac
02-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Salam. To this poster who says he or she been to iraq. Shame on you for leaving then. All the situation in iraq is due to the terrorist sanctions put forward by the terrorist nation america. they were scared of the rise of an islamic state n afghanistan, which is why the desatroyed them. shame to other muslim nation for letting it happen. bottom line is that this is a crusade againtrs muslims, and the good thging is now muslims are starting to realise. shame on the western ideas of democacy. bush said 3 years ago the war in iraq was over. like !!!! is it. the war has just started.

Isaac
02-16-2006, 04:56 PM
And your telling me the way their women were treated was the reason why the terrorist nation invaded afghanisatn?????? If thats the case why not go into zimbabwae where white farmers are constantly beaten and killed, why not go before sep 11. your media is as corrupt as the government running it.

Sis786
02-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Agree with the Brother. There are more unhumane acts taking place in Palestine, In Zimbabwe in other parts of the world WHY INVADE IRAQ OF ALL. Amercians Used Saddam they sodl weapons to him to assist him killing thousands in Iran and when America saw that NOW Saddam had oil and they had already taken over Afghan EASY MOVE lets go to Iraq!!!!

If they cared about the people of Iraq Why Why would they allow the torture to take place in the Prisons as it is and the Ill and Evil treatment of the Iraqi People WHY???

knuckles
02-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Salam. To this poster who says he or she been to iraq. Shame on you for leaving then. All the situation in iraq is due to the terrorist sanctions put forward by the terrorist nation america. they were scared of the rise of an islamic state n afghanistan, which is why the desatroyed them. shame to other muslim nation for letting it happen. bottom line is that this is a crusade againtrs muslims, and the good thging is now muslims are starting to realise. shame on the western ideas of democacy. bush said 3 years ago the war in iraq was over. like !!!! is it. the war has just started.
This is a joke right? Someone has got to be pulling a prank on me. Ok where's the cameras? The US didn't impose sanctions, the UN did. Why did they impose sanctions? They invaded their neighbor Kuwait. Rise of Afghanistan? LMAO, most of the country didn't even have indoor plumbing. They went down awful fast for a rising country. If all the Muslim countries combined to take on the US those countries wouldn't last longer than a reunion episode of Friends. We are trying to keep down civilian casualties but our patience is wearing thin.

Isaac
02-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Knuckles, knuckles, knucles. Forget muslim countries the individuals from these countries are giving the usa a run for their money. Juts look at the bravest mujahideens, who fight with limted resources. Its unbelieably how they have outsretched the resources of the usa the co called superpower of today. When russi was defeated at the hands of the mujahideens the word superpower wasd no longer to be used.. The day when these muslim countries get together to fight the terrorits nations will be the day i smile. until then just see how the iraqi resistance who use ak 47s and rpg tackjle the might and sophistication of the usa. And jus imagine every single muslim capable of fighting going and taking up arms.?????????????????

knuckles
02-16-2006, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac
Knuckles, knuckles, knucles. Forget muslim countries the individuals from these countries are giving the usa a run for their money. Juts look at the bravest mujahideens, who fight with limted resources. Its unbelieably how they have outsretched the resources of the usa the co called superpower of today. When russi was defeated at the hands of the mujahideens the word superpower wasd no longer to be used.. The day when these muslim countries get together to fight the terrorits nations will be the day i smile. until then just see how the iraqi resistance who use ak 47s and rpg tackjle the might and sophistication of the usa. And jus imagine every single muslim capable of fighting going and taking up arms.?????????????????
Is this why they have stopped trying to ambush US troops? Is this why they have to use IED to inflict casualties? Is this why in almost 3 years they've been only been able to cause 2,000 US deaths(less deaths than we suffer in training exercises and accidents in one year)? The only reason mujahideen is still around is because we are trying to NOT inflict civilian casualties. See the mujahedeen don't care who they kill but we do. The mujahadeen didn't beat the soviets the US did. They couldn't keep up with our production and suffocated under communism. Read a book sometime. Oh and I've seen footage of your great warriors. They couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. They just spray and pray. My favorite is when one tried to step from behind a building to fire a RPG. Three shots and he was dead before he hit the ground.

Isaac
02-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Knuckles. i like the video, where as soon as one of the mujahideen shouts God is great and then 3 coward marines run. And did you say 2000. Gosh, 2000 is what they would like to tell you. I ve got plenty of vdeos which i could put up here showing the destruction of the us army, it would be too explicit and oh yeh could be incitement to terrorism. Its alright to show dead iraqi men beeing sat on and kicked but its not alright to show a us marine blow up.run. Remember that one. NOw if you wana have debates about military power ect ect, i suggest you go soomehwhere else. if your here just to look for arguments it shows how some people are.

Umar001
02-16-2006, 08:00 PM
can you post the one that has the call for prayer and the marines hide?

i have heard alot about this, I havent seen it.

but if it has graphical scenes then forget it, im faint hearted.

salam walekum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.