/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Java Programming. helppppppp

Falafel Eater
02-16-2006, 06:57 PM
Assalamu alaykum, if any Muslim would care to help and give me advice on Java Programming I would be really pleased.

I am stuck at the moment, It would be nice if there was someone who knew some Java and was able to help me with my courseworks, im stuck. Unfortunately I dont really hav any "Friends" in university. lol They all suck, and are very selfish, particularly some of the Muslims who i gave a lot of my time to when they needed it, unfortunately. :uhwhat

May Allah reward you for helping me :thankyou:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
papa_smurf
02-16-2006, 07:15 PM
where r u messed up on??#

Falafel Eater
02-16-2006, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by papa_smurf
where r u messed up on??#
Well, i am not sure yet! I wanna give it a go myself, but it is going to be a readers / writers assignment.

Falafel Eater
02-16-2006, 11:19 PM
sorry i dont know how to edit my post, but, i wanted to add that I just wanted to know if there were any Muslim brothers/ sisters who knew Java programming. :) inshaAllah, can help poor student like me who is stuck and in despair .. lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kadafi
02-16-2006, 11:20 PM
:sl:

Ah, java :( I hate languages. I just finished the module Java Programming.

Tell us where you're stuck on.

:w:

papa_smurf
02-17-2006, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zooki
sorry i dont know how to edit my post, but, i wanted to add that I just wanted to know if there were any Muslim brothers/ sisters who knew Java programming. :) inshaAllah, can help poor student like me who is stuck and in despair .. lol
I may be able to help, although it was quite some time i did java. Lets give it a shot

Falafel Eater
02-17-2006, 03:32 PM
InshaAllah

jazak Allahu khayr brothers, thanks. It would be good if i could get your email / msn/ yahoo... but, i need to have 50 posts until i can send PM lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.