CLICK HERE TO VIEW

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaSangarTalib
02-17-2006, 12:09 AM
Jazka'Allah khair Akhi :) im gonna watch it now

Halima
02-17-2006, 12:18 AM
:sl:

I think this is another one of those conspiracy videos that try to prove that 9/11/01 was a fake.

:w:

Falafel Eater
02-17-2006, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima

I think this is another one of those conspiracy videos that try to prove that 9/11/01 was a fake.

Thats the reality of what happened!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
02-17-2006, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zooki
Thats the reality of what happened!
Yeah, i know, but how come there is some conspiracy in it? If people hadn't have had any doubts, they wouldn't have brought this video out to be the conspiracy type. Like for example, " How come there's a big hole in the building but no one could find the plane". Or, how come one of the metal steels weren't damaged but the other ones were". Either they are doing this to influence people that this didn't occur during 9/11 or they are just doing this for propoganda purposes.

Allahu' Alim

*Hana*
02-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Salam Alaikum:

Actually, this is a very good video. Not too long, but long enough that it has to make one wonder what really did happen on that day and why.

I find both sides of the 9/11 story very interesting and both sides have valid points. But there are definitely many questions that have yet to be answered.

My humble opinion. :)

Wasalam
Hana

akulion
02-17-2006, 01:12 PM
Glad you enjoyed it :D

Halima
02-17-2006, 01:16 PM

It kinda gave me the creeps :embarrass

Umar001
02-17-2006, 01:22 PM
I am still confused, Is music allowed in islam? if not then cant you paste or write a warning jeeeeee
with sound I thought u meant sound of peple talking and screeching that was heard of the flight.

I got a q, where is taht areoplane if it didnt crash?

Hajar
02-17-2006, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima

It kinda gave me the creeps :embarrass

yeah.. but its reality and that what makes it worse!!!

akulion
02-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Well no one knows where the aero plane is really

The US Govt. says they have the pieces including the blackbox - but the strange part is no photos of it were published ever.

Some investigators even argue that atleast the tail or wings should have showed up - but nothing.

They say the plane "disintegrated on impact"

The question that arises is that IF the plane did disintegrate then how come in the twin towers they found a passport perfectly intact despite the planes there disintegrating too ?

some loose ends really that need to be answered.

As for the Music - i didnt make the video :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.