/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What would the Prophet say.

anis_z24
02-17-2006, 01:47 AM
Salam,
As we have seen across the world, different Responses about the cartoons insulting the Prophet(PBUH)
Do we ever ask ourselves what the Prophet would expect of his Ummah?
({ videa of Amr Khaled, what about the Prophet})
http://almanara.org/gadhya/2006/0206/140206/2.htm
you can view the video at the bottom of the page.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
02-17-2006, 03:04 AM
He will say dont destroy other people properties because they have nothing to do with the cartoons.

He will also say, why Jews has to do with the Cartoons (responding to the Holocaust denial cartoon contest).

*KB*
02-17-2006, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anis_z24
Salam,
As we have seen across the world, different Responses about the cartoons insulting the Prophet(PBUH)
Do we ever ask ourselves what the Prophet would expect of his Ummah?
({ videa of Amr Khaled, what about the Prophet})
http://almanara.org/gadhya/2006/0206/140206/2.htm
you can view the video at the bottom of the page.
salam brother

i agree totally what woulf Prophet (SAW) think? only Allah (SWT) knows.

:)

Peace Out!
*KB*
:coolsis:

Umar001
02-17-2006, 12:26 PM
I dont think its correct to say what the the prophet say.

Allahu Alam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anis_z24
02-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Salam
http://www.amrkhaled.net/conference/register.php
anyone who is interested to go to this conference. Can apply here.
This conference's idea came from Amr Khaled.

abdul Majid
02-17-2006, 08:42 PM
anis nice video brother......jazakallahkhair

anis_z24
02-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Salam,
I hope that the idea presented is successful Insh'Allah.

soljah_ov_allah
02-17-2006, 11:51 PM
i think we should be ashamed of the way we act together as 1 ummah. The prophet(pbuh) himself addressed his people not to kill elderly, children and anyone who hasn't caused you any harm. Of course, G.Bush and T.Blair are wrong, but bin laden and zarqawi are no better. BIn laden sends out young brothers to go blow up planes of cilivians who most of them appose all of this evil commited by their governments, and zarqawi beheads aid workers!they come to help the country and he beheads them, thats wrong!
we need to act as 1. all these greedy presidents minding their own business need to wake up and open their mouth at-least!

allahuma a3izal islama wal muslimeen!

abdul Majid
02-18-2006, 12:20 AM
How Do You Know Bin Laden Didthat Brother??? Do You Know Him???
How Do You Know His Sending Young Boys To Blow Up Planes?? What Are You Talking About???

We Dont Know This, You Only Know What The United Snakes, I Mean United States Tell You!!

soljah_ov_allah
02-18-2006, 12:36 AM
:sl:

im not accusing him but you just have to look around to see that...if he didint he wouldn't send all these videos to al-jazeera would he?

:w:

abdul Majid
02-18-2006, 12:40 AM
brother thats the thing, we dont know what he sent...AL JAZEERA themselves dont kno how tapes got there????

soljah_ov_allah
02-18-2006, 12:43 AM
the point i'm trying to make here is ....if we look at the way we act now, it's not bad but not how our beloved prophet(pbuh) would want us to...

im out for 2nite....see you brotherz n sistaz 2moro

:w:

shanu
02-18-2006, 12:29 PM
The Prophet would have forgiven them just like he forgived the quraish, he would have just prayed that they should see the light

As 4 da video n da website,
ITS IN ARABIC :'(
i dunno how to read that

shanu
02-18-2006, 12:31 PM
as 4 osama, im nt sure. Now that u've said , im beginning to think abt this.
As 4 Saddam, he's sucha idiot. He is not muslim at all!!! Look at his actions

anis_z24
02-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Salam
Shanu you must see that what you said is not correct.
First you don't know what Saddam did. He wanted to stop any conections with the USA, that resulted in a war. Otherwise the US can save money.
Second
And one of the worst things that a Muslim can do is accuse another Muslim of not being one.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.