/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam stands for peace, right?

Jeness18
02-17-2006, 02:36 AM
Starting with violence will only end in violence... while beginning with peace will only end in peace...

Is that true? I mean does everything that start violent always end violently... 9/11 started violently...so does this mean the war in Iraq is going to end the same way? Is history ever going to stop repeating itself?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
02-17-2006, 02:46 AM
:sl:

Allahu A'lm (Only Allah(swt) knows.)

We as humans cannot tell the future. We do not know what is going to happen tomorrow. Now, apply this ideology to the wars and riots that are currently happening. Everything happens for a reason. Everything comes with consequences. 9/11 in my opinon was the beggining of war between muslims and non-muslims. Right now the U.S is in war fighting with Iraq. This country has hip hopped from place to place. In the direction all of this is going to who knows that this will end in peace? None if us can guarentee anything. Our fate lies in Allah(swt)'a hands. If he says that it is our time to die, then it is our time to die. If he says that this war will end in peace, this war will end in peace. We cannot tell the direction that this war is going to in 10 years time. Only Allah(swt) knows.

:w:

north_malaysian
02-17-2006, 03:02 AM
1) World condemnation of Hamas winning the Palestinian election.
2) Iran and its nuclear.
3) Cartoons.
4) Abu Ghraib newest pictures
5) US refused to close down Guantanamo, even UN asked to.

All this will fueled up more and more hatred among Muslims towards the western world.

It's like somebody really wanna see Muslims exploded more and more.

I wonder...:rollseyes

abdul Majid
02-17-2006, 03:45 AM
i agree

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
02-17-2006, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
1) World condemnation of Hamas winning the Palestinian election.
2) Iran and its nuclear.
3) Cartoons.
4) Abu Ghraib newest pictures
5) US refused to close down Guantanamo, even UN asked to.

All this will fueled up more and more hatred among Muslims towards the western world.

It's like somebody really wanna see Muslims exploded more and more.

I wonder...:rollseyes
:sl:
All of these are just symbols of hatred and prejudice towards the Muslims.No doubt soon they will go to extremes.The cartoons are extreme,but I have a gut feeling that they would even go further.First to degrade the Muslims they launched wars on us,when they saw that we were a people whom could defend ourselves,they purposely flushed the Quran the literal words of Allah(.S.W.T) with the sole intent of humilating us,then when riots broke out they thought to themselves,"Ummm....What could we do next,"so they thought hey what better way then to attack the second most holiest figure(Prophet Muhammad)?So they published the Cartoons.On top of all that they still insist on calling us the oppressed,the oppressors.Let's ask whom have we oppressed?Have we went to any other country out of no where and invaded their country?Have we oppressed any peoples of other faiths?No,why?,because we're Muslims and we follow a code of life(Islam).Islam is a peaceful tolerant religion that's why it teaches it's followers to be respectful and tolerant with the Oppressors and of those whom are the people of the scriptures.Wa Iyadu-Billah May Allah punish those whom defame the believers and May Allah punish those whom are dalimun ameen.

north_malaysian
02-17-2006, 06:54 AM
Dont you people see the bigger picture, someone is trying to make Muslims so ultra-angry! I think more and more things to come in order to provoke the worldwide Muslim community.

Jeness18
02-17-2006, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Dont you people see the bigger picture, someone is trying to make Muslims so ultra-angry! I think more and more things to come in order to provoke the worldwide Muslim community.
I hope nothing more will provoke the worldwide Muslim community...because I mean Islam is a religion of peace... it in no way deserves to be attacked by anyone... How can those people who published those magazines look at themselves in the mirror? I am sorry that Americans and Christians or however have hurt you all-personally attacking a religion... We need peace.

abdul Majid
02-17-2006, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jeness18
Starting with violence will only end in violence... while beginning with peace will only end in peace...

Is that true? I mean does everything that start violent always end violently... 9/11 started violently...so does this mean the war in Iraq is going to end the same way? Is history ever going to stop repeating itself?

Jen so far there has been over 22,000 innoccent civilians killed in IRAQ,
aside from the thousands"(44,000 i believe) children killed in CHECHNYA
Aside from AVGHANISTAN, and so on....

ISLAM IS SUBBMISION TO GOD!!!
TO SUBMIT TO HIM, AND YOU CANT DO THAT BEING A MURDERER,WRONGDOER!!
MUSLIMS ARE BEING ATTACKED FROM EVERY ANGLE,

I MEAN WERE TALKING ABOUT AN AMRY OF ANOTHER COUTRY, SUPPOSEDLY A PEACEFULL ONE SPREADING DEMOCRACY.....KILLING PEOPLE AND SAYING ITS PEACEFUL.....HECK BUSH EVEN SAID , AND I QUOTE..'GOD TOLD ME TO DO THIS''.....'

The Ruler
02-17-2006, 09:15 PM
because I mean Islam is a religion of peace....
yep ur rite :)

yes but u c dat all the chaos startd after the 9/11 attacks n instead o jus blamin it on the muslims, dey cud v done sommink else...i dunno wat....but bcuz dey blamed it on muslims, n dat dey wanted wealth, all this bloodshed n corruption has started << am i makin any sense :? :X :X

Jeness18
02-17-2006, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
yep ur rite :)

yes but u c dat all the chaos startd after the 9/11 attacks n instead o jus blamin it on the muslims, dey cud v done sommink else...i dunno wat....but bcuz dey blamed it on muslims, n dat dey wanted wealth, all this bloodshed n corruption has started << am i makin any sense :? :X :X
Yes... you are. I understand what you are saying.

Cheb
02-17-2006, 11:18 PM
Greeting,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

Please watch this video and see why there are thousands of people dying in Iraq, Afghanistan and more to come.
I recommend this for all people, Muslim or not.
Peace.

Jeness18
02-17-2006, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Greeting,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

Please watch this video and see why there are thousands of people dying in Iraq, Afghanistan and more to come.
I recommend this for all people, Muslim or not.
Peace.
The link...isn't working...it just takes me to video. google... i don't know the name of the video... what is it called?

Cheb
02-17-2006, 11:49 PM
The link...isn't working...it just takes me to video. google... i don't know the name of the video... what is it called?
It is called "loose change". It did not work at first with me too but somehow it worked when I tried again. Try searching for it on google. you can also download it. It is very interesting so it is worth the trouble to watch it. Try this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change
Peace.

Cheb
02-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Sorry another note, this is about the 9/11 attacks that eventually lead to the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. That is what I meant by my post earlier.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.