/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Most Beloved To Allaah and His Messenger (pbuh)

1m@@n
02-17-2006, 02:32 PM
The Most Beloved To Allaah and His Messenger (pbuh)

1. "The most beloved fast according to Allah is the fast of Dawud; he would fast every alternate day. The most beloved prayer according to Allah is the prayer of Dawud; he would sleep half the night, stand a third and then sleep for a sixth."[Agreed upon]

2. "The most beloved of deeds according to Allah are the continuous ones, even if they are little." [Agreed upon]

3. "The most beloved of deeds according to Allah are the prayer in its right time, then to treat the parents in an excellent manner, and then Jihad in the path of Allah."[Agreed upon]

4. “The most beloved prayer to the Prophet (pbuh) was the one that was done regularly (throughout the life) even if it were little. And whenever the Prophet offered a prayer he used to offer it regularly ."[Bukhari]

5."The most beloved word according to me is that which is most truthful."[Bukhari]

6.The most beloved mountain to the Prophet (pbuh) was Uhud. [Bukhari]

7."The most beloved to me amongst you is the one who has the best character and manners." [Bukhari]

8.The most beloved people to the Prophet (pbuh) were the Ansaar. “The Prophet stood up and said thrice, "By Allah! You
( the Ansaar) are from the most beloved people to me." [Bukhari]

9.The most beloved garment to the Prophet to wear was the Hibra (a kind of Yemenese cloth). [Bukhari]

10."The most beloved words according to Allah the Most High are four: Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, La ilaha illallah
and Allahu Akbar; there is no problem with which one you start with." [Muslim]

11. "The most beloved of speech according to Allah is when the servant says, 'Subhanallahi wa bihamdihi' How
Transcendent is Allah and we praise him!]."[Muslim]

12. "The most beloved of speech according to Allah the Most High is that which Allah chose for his Angels: Subhana Rabbi wa
bihamdihi, Subhana Rabbi wa bihamdihi, Subhana Rabbi wa bihamdihi." [Tirmidhi, Sahih]

13."The most beloved of religions according to Allah the Most High is the 'easy and flexible religion.'" [Ahmad, Hasan]

14."The most beloved of people according to Allah is he who brings most benefit, and the most beloved of deeds
according to Allah the Mighty, the Magnificent, is that you bring happiness to a fellow Muslim, or relieve him
of distress, or pay off his debt or stave away hunger from him. It is more beloved to me that I walk with my brother
Muslim in his time of need than I stay secluded in the mosque for a month. Whoever holds back his anger,
Allah will cover his faults and whoever suppresses his fury while being able to execute it, Allah will fill his heart
with satisfaction on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever walks with his brother Muslim in need until he establishes
that for him, Allah will establish his feet firmly on the day when all feet shall slip. Indeed, bad character ruins deeds
just as vinegar ruins honey." [Tabarani, Hasan]

15. "The most beloved deed according to Allah is to have faith in Allah, then to maintain the ties of kinship, and then to command to good and forbid the wrong. The most abhorrent of deeds according to Allah is to associate partners with Him, then to cut the ties of kinship." [Abu Ya'la, Hasan]

16."The most beloved Jihad according to Allah is that a word of truth be spoken to a tyrant ruler." [Tabarani, Hasan]

17. "The most beloved of names according to Allah are 'Abdullah, Abdur-Rahman and Harith." [Abu Yala, Sahih]

18. "The most beloved dish according to Allah is that which most hands feedfrom." [Ibn Hibban, Hasan]

19. "The most beloved of deeds according to Allah is that you die and yet your tongue is still moist from the remembrance of Allah." [Ibn Hibban, Hasan]

20. "The most beloved servant of Allah is he who is most beneficial to his dependents." [Zawa'id az-Zuhd, Hasan]

All praises and thanks be to Allah, Lord of everything that exists.The most Gracious, the Most Merciful.Master of the Day of Judgment You (alone) we worship, and You (alone) we ask for help.Guide us to the Straight Way The Way of of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor those who went astray. Ameen

~~Walaikum Asalaam wr wb~~

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hidaayah
02-17-2006, 03:37 PM
:sl:
jazakallah khair sis..:)
but i just posted this very thing in the morning....:)

1m@@n
02-17-2006, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by A sister
:sl:
jazakallah khair sis..:)
but i just posted this very thing in the morning....:)
ohh im sorry sissoooo.....hope ur ok inshaAllah

my mistake.... **smile**

walaikum asalaam wr wb

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.