/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *E-Book The Obligation of Adhering to the Sunnah and a Caution Against Innovation

DaSangarTalib
02-17-2006, 08:22 PM
:salamext:

Author: Abdul-Azeez bin Baaz

Book Description: A small but beneficial treatise concerning innovation, celebrating the birth of the Prophet (s), as well as a small note about Wahhabiyyah and the creed Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab.

>> http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...0219M098IN202U

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
akulion
02-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Jazak Allah khair :D

how about we take all the threads on e-books

compile a nice clean list from all of them

make it a sticky post in some section

and then whenever someone adds an e-book thread we could list it there to

just an idea for the mods if they are willing ?

DaSangarTalib
02-17-2006, 08:27 PM
:) only if the mods agree Insha'Allah..why dont you PM one of the Mods and explain the situation to him..if they agree then they could do so Insha'Allah i've no problem with that

akulion
02-17-2006, 08:29 PM
U do it :p
or else i have a "strange" feeling ill be entrusted with the work since i suggested it :p

lool

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
02-17-2006, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
U do it :p
or else i have a "strange" feeling ill be entrusted with the work since i suggested it :p

lool
haha! and so you should be if you suggested it :p

anyways what work?? you aint gotta do nothing the mod will do all the hard work :) init? so PM em brotha :okay: all you gotta do is give the link to this thread and say check it out

akulion
02-17-2006, 08:46 PM
well bro as i was saying....oh my look at the time!!! oh i gota run :D

DaSangarTalib
02-17-2006, 08:49 PM
lol OMG :offended: and leave me alone

ok i guess i'll bring gotta bring the mods attention to this thread then :) im gonna PM em now..i'll see which one is online

abhisham
02-20-2006, 04:00 PM
AsSalamu alaykum

why dont you put the source for this ebook and the other one so they can go sirectly to the site and download it?

www.islamhouse.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.