/* */

PDA

View Full Version : TRIVIA: How Clever r YOU??

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

extinction
05-05-2006, 05:34 AM
ok...next question anyone...which person from the time of the prophet s.a.w has been cursed in the quraan?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nafiisah
05-05-2006, 06:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
ok...next question anyone...which person from the time of the prophet s.a.w has been cursed in the quraan?
In Surah Al-Masad, Abu Lahab is promised the Hell Fire by Allah.
Wassalaamou'alaikum to all.

Nafiisah
05-05-2006, 06:08 AM
next question.When was adhan first called out?

extinction
05-05-2006, 06:48 AM
erm which year? I dont know but i think it was after the construction of the masjid-e-nabawi ...right? if Im wrong I would love to be corrected so i may learn

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mawaddah
05-05-2006, 01:17 PM
There are quite a few of them aren't there? not only Abu Lahab

In surah Qiyamah there's one in which Allah says : اولى لك فأولى ثم أولى لك فأولى أيحسب الإنسان أن يترك سدى

"Woe to you Disbeleiver, and then Woe to you! Again Woe to you and Woe to you!! Does a man think that he will be left Neglected? "

This Ayah was concerning Abu Jahl right. And there's one in Surah Yassin.........on the last page

و ضرب لنا مثلا و نسي خلقه قال من يحي العظام و هي رميم

I can't remember the name of the person whom Allah is talking about in this verse, but theres is a hadeeth about him and in that Hadeeth Rasululllah said to him "Allah will cause you to die, and then ressurrect you, and then send you to Hell Fire "
but I guess this Ayah doesn't count as an answer to your question bro Hafizmo right? since the condemnation comes in a hadeeth and not in the Verse itself :statisfie

Nafiisah
05-05-2006, 02:47 PM
erm which year? I dont know but i think it was after the construction of the masjid-e-nabawi ...right? if Im wrong I would love to be corrected so i may learn
Unless I am mistaken (Please excuse me if so and do correct me), wasn't adhan 1st called out when Adam (3alaihi salaam) was repenting and asking for forgiveness? I have to check this information.I think he asked du'a And then Adhan proclaiming the Greatness of Allah was called out.

He (3alaihi salaam)used to c the Name of Muhammad(Sallahu 3alaihi wa sallam) in the gardens of Paradise too.

Nafiisah
05-05-2006, 02:51 PM
At the time of Adam(As), I dont know if it was in the same order. But the same words were there, yeah? Allah knows best.

also to gather all the people for salaat at the same time, Prophet(saw) asked someone wid a deep voice to summon all.

Abdullah4ever
05-06-2006, 03:23 PM
:sl:

Yea.. wasnt it in masjid an-nabawi when the prophet needed a new way to call out to the mu'meneen then umar (ra) said that he saw the adhan in his dream or something like that and then bilal did the adhan?

Muslim Soldier
05-06-2006, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah4ever

Yea.. wasnt it in masjid an-nabawi when the prophet needed a new way to call out to the mu'meneen then umar (ra) said that he saw the adhan in his dream or something like that and then bilal did the adhan?
do you have reference?

Abdullah4ever
05-06-2006, 04:41 PM

Lol my book..

muslim@
05-15-2006, 11:32 PM
i asked my muallim when i was at aalima class,this question a while back.the prophet s.a.w asked the question of how to call all muslims to prayer,and a sahabi(cant remember which one)heard,and related to prophet s.a.w that in his dream he had seen someone reciting the words of adhaan.then umar r.a hearing this,came out of his house dragging his cloak behind him and confirmed by saying he had had the same dream.and he s.a.w thanked allah for this confirmation...

Nafiisah
05-16-2006, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim@
i asked my muallim when i was at aalima class,this question a while back.the prophet s.a.w asked the question of how to call all muslims to prayer,and a sahabi(cant remember which one)heard,and related to prophet s.a.w that in his dream he had seen someone reciting the words of adhaan.then umar r.a hearing this,came out of his house dragging his cloak behind him and confirmed by saying he had had the same dream.and he s.a.w thanked allah for this confirmation...
JazaakAllah Khairan for confirmation

I would be grateful if anyone could confirm the words heard by Adam(3alahi salaam) when he(3alahi salaam) was crying to Allah.

Nusaybah
06-18-2006, 04:18 AM
any new questions:rollseyes

3iraqiyya
06-30-2006, 01:25 AM
Sorry for bringing up an old post, but reading through these I found this on page three

format_quote Originally Posted by Taalib-e-'Ilm

A fit woman came knocking in the house of where these two lived, one of the brothers opened the door and started talking to her, when the other angel found out abt this lady, even he started to assist him in this sin till the day that angel had an intercourse with this lady
:'(

Now the angels realised that they had commited a major sin, so they lifted their hands up and said: Ya Allah Lift us back up, we dont want to live in this filthy place"

Allah said: "NO! ONCE A HUMAN COMMITS A SIN HE CAN NEVER COME BACK TO THE HEAVENS" (dont get confused, we sinners will get entered into jannah bcoz inshallah our sins will b forgiven!!!)

Angels said please Ya Allah PLEASE GIVE US ONE MORE CHANCE!!!!!!- they begged Allah and kept on crying and then Allah in reply gave them two options:

1) Either live a normal life on Earth and after they die they will enter Hell for eternity!!!(REMEMBER: these were angels so they have seen the fire of hell, and the wonderfull heavenz!!!)

2) Suffer a punishment till the day of judgement on Earth and then get lifted back up to the heavens.

Obviously the angels took option two as their punishement- WHO WOULDN't!!!------ they were given ceratin co-ordinates by Allah of the place where they still are present.... it was a well and the punishment was that they had to hang themselves upside down, IMAGINE THAT FROM THE TIME OF HADHRAT AADAM ALAYHISSALAM TILL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT!!!!!! :'(

Once an old lady went to fetch a pill of water and the bucket hit one of the angels, and a voice came from the well: "OUCH" now the old women found out who they were and what they were although ppl at that time didnt know much about angels and then the conversation went on and on until the bit when the old women asked: "Tell me Something which humans dont know and Angels know"
THe angels took their time to reply and said that Black MAgic!!!

Dont know about anyone else but im terribly baffled by this. I havent heard it before.. thats for sure but it sounds so.. confusing. Were these two angels given free will... and a gender?

A source should be sufficient in extinguishing my doubts. InshaAllah.

3iraqiyya
06-30-2006, 01:28 AM
and since when could angels cry? :rollseyes

could they? from fear of Allah? Allahu ta3ala a3lam

umm-sulaim
07-03-2006, 10:32 AM
This story has clearly been made up! Allah says in the qur'aan regarding angels " yakhaafuuna rabbahum min fawgihim wa yaf3aluuna ma yu'maruun"
and they fear their lord thats above them and they do as they are ordered" Angels are created only to obey Allah and worship him, we're different to them because we have free will. Allah also says in the qur'aan about the angels "wal malaaikatu yusabbihuuna bihamdihi" . In a hadeeth narrated by aisha radhiyallahu anhaa it says that the angels are created from nuur, light!
Allah knows best what they intend with this story?!

jameelash
07-04-2006, 02:53 PM
sister umm-salaim is correct,and please for the fear of Allah avoid such stories.there are many non muslim in this forum and they get confused.Angels r pure no doubt.this type of publication may only help to bring a bad name tothis site.Allahu Ahlam

umm-sulaim
07-07-2006, 07:50 AM
So whats the next people?

mali_gurl
07-23-2006, 02:05 PM
is it 67

Dhulqarnaeen
09-06-2006, 07:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3iraqiyya
Sorry for bringing up an old post, but reading through these I found this on page three

Dont know about anyone else but im terribly baffled by this. I havent heard it before.. thats for sure but it sounds so.. confusing. Were these two angels given free will... and a gender?

A source should be sufficient in extinguishing my doubts. InshaAllah.
I also ever hear about this story?
Im not sure wether its the story if Israiliyah, or in bible.
But onething we must be carefull is this can be a lie. So bring the sources from Quran and sunnah, so it can be accepted.
Please someone tell me about the story of Harut wa marut in Quran. Arent they two angels, I forget the story :rollseyes

Mawaddah
10-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Whoa!! :eek: whoever invented such a story? No No No it obviously contradicts everything in the Qur'an and Sunnah Wallahul Musta3aan.

I recall another story which I read in al-Bidaayah wan-Nihaayah about another angel which turned into a Planet :rollseyes

So according to that story ( which is obviously an Israili Hadeeth) there was sent down to the earth an angel in the form of a very beautiful woman. Then the angel committed some sin (I can't recall the exact hadeeth ) But Allah made her turn into the Planet of Az-Zuharah which is Venus.....anyone heard of this also? :?

Brother Dhul the Story of Haarut and Maarut is in Surah Baqarah, Ayat Sulaimaan......when they brought down Magic to mankind as a trial and a test for them. Allah says in Surah al-Baqarah verse 102 :

. They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the sinners Were not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things As came down at Babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not commit Kufr." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But They could not harm anyone except by Allah.s permission. And They learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And They knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share In the happiness of the Hereafter. and vile was the price for which They did sell their souls, if They but knew!

So this Ayat means that black magic was sent down on the hands of these angels then no?

[HFZ]Adil
10-13-2006, 11:33 PM
is it 67

ruhi
11-28-2006, 09:46 PM
is it 63?

hamidah
01-01-2007, 02:48 AM
is it 58

fatimabilals
02-22-2007, 07:20 AM
Assalamualaikum
What? What are you guys talking about? Could someone ask a question? I will go on otherwise!
Okay lets see: How many women are promised Jannah? Their names plese!

Nusaybah
02-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Umm Ammarrah Nusaybah bint Ka'b
all of the Prophet's wives
Umm Sulaim Rumaysah bint Milhan
Umm Haraam bint Milhan
Umm Waraqa bint Naufil
the Abysinnian female companion who the Prophet made du'a for
Fadimah bint Muhammad
Umm Fadl
Umm Aiman
The other female companion in Aqabah 2
Asma bint Abi Bakr
Asma bint Unais?
that's all I can remember for now

SUMMAYAH
02-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Is Asiya (the wife of Firone) one of them?

queenmuslimah
02-27-2007, 03:03 PM
asalamuc calykum....sis i think asiya is one of them....and i dont think the brother mentioned maryam......prophet esa's mama....i think she is among the ones promised jannah..and i aslo heard that balqiis( i think that is how u spell her name) was among them......the queen during the time of prophet sulayman...correct me if im wrong...please

Islam_Rocks
02-27-2007, 11:25 PM
wat are all these numbers meaning?

Islam_Rocks
02-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Will someone plz tell me? im getting confused here

Nusaybah
02-28-2007, 01:33 AM
what numbers

Ghezal
03-01-2007, 03:29 AM
how about 68?

danbilal
03-06-2007, 11:32 AM
i think it is 63

queenmuslimah
03-06-2007, 01:53 PM
asalamu calykum...wat are u guys tryin to guess cause me here is clueless...imsad

UmmHasan
04-13-2007, 01:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by queenmuslimah
asalamu calykum...wat are u guys tryin to guess cause me here is clueless...imsad
me 2
i m confused

Bint_Abdullaah
06-24-2007, 06:32 AM
:sl: What is the current question?

zehar25
07-23-2007, 03:46 PM
Halid Bin Valid

al-muslimah
08-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Asalamu Alaykum,

Which scholar was so knowldgeable that his teacher allowed him to give fatawa(religious verdicts) at the age of 15?

جوري
09-23-2007, 05:18 AM
what is the answer to the above?

I'd like to participate by asking a Q myself if I may?..

when faucets were first introduced in the ottoman empire, people thought it was blasphemy and refused to use them, until a fatwa was passed that they weren't Haram to use.. eventually faucets were named after one of the four mazahib, which Mazhab is it?

thank you
:w:

sevgi
09-23-2007, 05:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
what is the answer to the above?

I'd like to participate by asking a Q myself if I may?..

when faucets were first introduced in the ottoman empire, people thought it was blasphemy and refused to use them, until a fatwa was passed that they weren't Haram to use.. eventually faucets were named after one of the four mazahib, which Mazhab is it?

thank you
faucets in what sense? for the use of?:sunny:

جوري
09-23-2007, 06:03 AM

I think maybe the Arabic speakers might get this one?

sevgi
09-23-2007, 06:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia

I think maybe the Arabic speakers might get this one?
lol...;D

i know what a faucet is...no need for dumbing down...i was just wondering wat the ottomans were expected to use them for...like if they thought they were gna use em for haraam doings...

al-muslimah
09-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Hanafi

جوري
09-23-2007, 09:04 PM
very good.. that is why they call it hanafya

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Next q

al-muslimah
09-23-2007, 10:10 PM
ok which of the four imams went through the most fitnah? easy ques.

al-muslimah
09-23-2007, 10:24 PM
ok I'll wait, inshallah.Hint:his teacher is the one I was talking about earlier who started giving fatawa at age 15, who was Imam Shafi'ee.

Na7lah
09-24-2007, 08:48 PM
is it Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal or Hanify

al-muslimah
09-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Yes! mashallah it was Ibn Hanbal(rahimahullah)..Your turn I guess...........

Na7lah
09-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Who was known as zain Al-3bideen?

al-muslimah
09-25-2007, 08:32 PM
If you mean dhin-noreen its Uthman ibn Affan(ra).

'Abd al-Baari
09-25-2007, 08:36 PM

Could it be Hazrat Ali ibn Hussain (RA):?

Na7lah
09-25-2007, 09:34 PM
yup it's Ali Zain Al-3abideen
your turn bro :)

niler
09-30-2007, 09:24 AM
asalam alykum
think its 67?

al-muslimah
10-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Which muslim hero defeated the mongols at the battle of ain jaloot, in ain jaloot,palestine?

al-muslimah
10-16-2007, 01:44 AM
Oh Come On!!!!!!!!!!

~Taalibah~
11-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Is it H.Saifuddin Qutuz?

al-muslimah
11-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Yes! Mashallah finally someone answers.alhamdulillah.Well your turn.

~Taalibah~
11-14-2007, 12:42 PM
easy qu...
What was Hazrat Abu-Bakr's Radiallahu anhu pet name?

~Taalibah~
11-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Wheres everyone?!

'Abd al-Baari
11-16-2007, 04:41 PM

ermm is it Siddiq?

~Taalibah~
11-16-2007, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by <Abdullah>
ermm is it Siddiq?
As-Siddiq was one of His titles, but He had a pet name too.

Umm_Qaylah
11-23-2007, 06:13 AM
As-salaamu 'Alaykum,

I dont know of any pet name that Abu-Bakr As-Saddiq had. Please relate it to us and how we have come to know of it, insha-Allaah.

Baraka-Allaahu Feeki.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah

Admin
11-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Abdullah ibn Quhafa?

Umm_Qaylah
11-23-2007, 05:07 PM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,
format_quote Originally Posted by Admin
Abdullah ibn Quhafa?
Ermm, thats his birth name.

What exactly is a 'pet name' ? :S

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

jouju
11-23-2007, 06:45 PM
i have checked everywhere and i got 70...so maybe 68!!

chacha_jalebi
11-23-2007, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Qaylah
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Ermm, thats his birth name.

What exactly is a 'pet name' ? :S

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh
erm erm erm

wasnt his birth name abdul kabah?

the only names i have heard of for hadhrat Abu Bakr (ra) are abdullah ibn abu quhafa, atiq, siddiq

so so so tell tell:D

~Taalibah~
11-23-2007, 08:30 PM
His pet name is Kuniyah:D
Should i put another question up or must someone else?

chacha_jalebi
11-23-2007, 08:46 PM
kunyah? doesnt that mean tribal name or like your given name :D

okies sister you gooo

Re.TiReD
11-23-2007, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabeeha
His pet name is Kuniyah:D
Should i put another question up or must someone else?
:salamext: was it? do you know who gave him that name?

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
kunyah? doesnt that mean tribal name or like your given name :D
Thats what I thought too. hmm..

~Taalibah~
11-23-2007, 09:02 PM
:?I learnt it in madressa and it has it in "Tasleehut Taareekh" book 7 (He became so well known by this name that most ppll didnt know or call him by this name) .

Umm_Qaylah
11-23-2007, 10:12 PM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

I think what you mean is that he was well known by his kuniyah, Abu Bakr, instead of his real birth name. The kuniyah in itself is not a name that he was referred to as.

Allaahu 'Alaam.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah

~Taalibah~
11-23-2007, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Qaylah
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

I think what you mean is that he was well known by his kuniyah, Abu Bakr, instead of his real birth name. The kuniyah in itself is not a name that he was referred to as.
It was under the heading pet name and i read it somewhere else, but maybe i misunderstand:hiding:.:w:

~Taalibah~
12-21-2007, 11:07 PM
Lol, hope this one is a better q!

What is the name of the longest Surah in the Quraan Shareef?

Umm Hurairah
12-21-2007, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabeeha
Lol, hope this one is a better q!

What is the name of the longest Surah in the Quraan Shareef?
Waalaikumusalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Surah Al-Baqarah.

Next: What the longest ayah in the Quran? (Name the surah, ayah number, and chapter of the Quran it is in)

chacha_jalebi
12-21-2007, 11:27 PM
surah baqarah ^ lol i not sure what ayah number it is, its like the last few lines :p

ya ayyuhal latheena aamanoo ithaa taday antum . . . .

who did Hadhrat Umar (ra) replace Hadhrat Khalid ibn Walid (ra) as commander of the muslims army .....

Mohammad Shabbir
12-28-2007, 04:58 PM
i think this is the answer
correct me if im wrong.............. but is it Abdullah bin Nafai

Mohammad Shabbir
12-28-2007, 05:06 PM
i guess its my turn to ask the question
eeeeeeerm.............

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE ASSASIN THAT BRUTALLY MURDERED THE BELOVED UNCLE OF THE PROPHET AND THE NAME OF THE BATTLE HE WAS KILLED IN?

(come on guys this is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly easy!!!!!!!!!!)

Umm Hurairah
12-29-2007, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shabbir
WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE ASSASIN THAT BRUTALLY MURDERED THE BELOVED UNCLE OF THE PROPHET AND THE NAME OF THE BATTLE HE WAS KILLED IN?
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Wahshi. Battle of Uhud.

Next: Who was the widow of Al Sakran ibn Amr?

munssif
01-01-2008, 08:46 AM
What i the verse in the Quran describing the charactors of Bride groom?

Abdullah4ever
04-29-2008, 11:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hurairah
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Wahshi. Battle of Uhud.

Next: Who was the widow of Al Sakran ibn Amr?
Sawdah Bint Zam'ah, then the prophet married her in the tenth year of his prophethood

Question: Who came up with the idea to dig the trench in the battle of the trench

Admin
04-29-2008, 11:59 AM
Hazrat Salman Al Farsi. radhiallahu Anhu.
still unAnswered?

munssif
04-30-2008, 09:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by munssif
There are several Verses Speaking of this in the Quran, but I think this verse directly speaking of this.......

" Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you - submitting [to Allah ], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling - [ones] previously married and virgins." 66-5

anwaar
06-03-2008, 07:34 AM
hmmmmmmm

WomanOfJihad
09-17-2008, 12:10 AM

Hmmmm.. y has every1 gone to sleep here. since no one has been posting any questions i think i shall take the honours..

EASY question:
Which sahabah has narrated the most ahadeeth?

Soulja Girl
09-17-2008, 11:17 AM

^Abu Hurairah! (May Allah be pleased wiv him) :D

Next question: How many Asma-Al-husna are mentioned in the last two verses of Sura Al-Hashr? :)

Güven
09-17-2008, 03:49 PM
^14 ??

If yes Next Question(eaaaaasy ): Who Was The Youngest Brother of Prophet Yusuf Aleyhi salam ?? :D

Mujahidah4Allah
09-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Benyamin/ Benjamin?

wa/salam

Güven
09-17-2008, 10:17 PM
^ Correct ! :)

chacha_jalebi
09-17-2008, 10:23 PM
next!

which sahabi was known for wearing a red band...

truemuslim
09-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Abu dujana??? i just read about something like that. i dunno

if its right then.
nxt: In what book were the songs prophet Dawud (saw) used to sing about Allah swt, written in? (the ones brought down by the angels of course!)

WomanOfJihad
09-17-2008, 10:39 PM
hmm.. ZABOOR?

truemuslim
09-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Yes! next. :)

WomanOfJihad
09-17-2008, 10:53 PM

There are 8 levels of Jannah. Name each of them.

( the 8th one which is the best level of Jannah is JANNATUL Firdaws)

i made life easier for u lot .. just name 7 :statisfie

truemuslim
09-17-2008, 11:24 PM
lol sis
1 Firdaus
2 Jannah
3 Daru-Ssalam
4 Darul-Khuld
5 Darul-Muqamah
6 Jannatul-Mawa
7 Jannatu-Adan
8 Darul-Hayawan
9 Muqam-Ameen
10 Jannatu-Naeem
11 Maqadu-Sidq
12 Qadamu-Sidq

i get extra credit for naming it again. lol

sumbody go next

WomanOfJihad
09-17-2008, 11:33 PM
oh so my mistake there r more than 7 levels.. n altogether its 12?

truemuslim
09-17-2008, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad
oh so my mistake there r more than 7 levels.. n altogether its 12?
er i duno thats how i were learned it :-[

WomanOfJihad
09-18-2008, 11:28 PM
hold on as far as i know its:
daarul khuld
daarus salaam
daarul maqaam
jannatul adan
daarul qaraar
jannatun na3im
jannatul ma'waa
jannatul firdaws

so how does darul hayawan , maqaame amin, maqadus sidq and qadamus sidq come into it?

*help needed*

truemuslim
09-19-2008, 01:22 PM
nevermind i just did "research" and it said that not each level has a name yet but in the quran those names were mentioned.
i knew i shouldnt just memorize in sunday school, but LISTEN. lol :)
next... you go :)

WomanOfJihad
09-19-2008, 06:57 PM
How many ahadeeth has Ayesha r.a Narrated?

*mu'min*
10-11-2008, 08:45 PM

Sarahd
07-12-2009, 05:51 PM
why did this thread die?!

UmmHasan
07-21-2009, 03:54 PM
some one post a new question..

shaziya Begum
08-27-2009, 04:10 PM
i think its 74

Tiara B
11-08-2009, 03:55 PM
It's 2210.

HOW MANY KINGS RULED ALMOST THE ENTIRE WORLD?

Caller الداعي
11-08-2009, 03:56 PM
.............4?

OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 03:58 PM
yay! now who's right? lol

Tiara B
11-10-2009, 10:23 AM
4 is the answer.....it's ur turn to ask a question

Caller الداعي
11-10-2009, 11:03 AM
whats the name of the man who musa alysalam was told to meet where the 2 seas meet??

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-10-2009, 11:24 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by caller
whats the name of the man who musa alysalam was told to meet where the 2 seas meet??
Al Khidr??:hmm:

Caller الداعي
11-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Al Khidr??
wow congrats!!!!!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-10-2009, 11:36 AM

JazakumAllahu Khair...my turn now!...:)

Az-Zubair ibn Awaan would say, "my friend Talha would name his sons after prophets, although he knows there will be no messengers after Muhammad (saw) and I would name my sons after ____________"

Which group of people did Zubair chose to name his sons after?

Caller الداعي
11-10-2009, 01:22 PM
is it:

Martyrs

قال: وأخبرت عن هشام بن عروة عن أبيه قال: قال الزبير بن العوام إن طلحة بن عبيد الله التيمي يسمي بنيه بأسماء الأنبياء، وقد علم أن لا نبي بعد محمد، وإني أسمي بني بأسماء الشهداء لعلمهم أن يستشهدوا، فسمى عبد الله بعبد الله بن جحش، والمنذر بالمنذر بن عمرو، وعروة بعروة بن مسعود، وحمزة بحمزة بن عبد المطلب، وجعفرا بجعفر بن أبي طالب، ومصعبا بمصعب بن عمير، وعبيدة بعبيدة بن الحارث، وخالدا بخالد بن سعيد، وعمرا بعمرو بن سعيد بن العاص، قتل يوم اليرموك.

الطبقات الكبرى
101/3

تاريخ دمشق
7/46

Ibn Sa'd said:...... Az-zubair bin Awam said:
Indeed Talha bin Ubaidillah At-tamimi names his children after the names of the prophets, although he knows that no prophet will come after Muhammad, and i name my children after the names of the martyrs in the hope that they may be martyrd. So he named Abdullah after Abdullah bin Jahsh, Al-munthir after Al-Munthir bin Amr, Urwa After Urwa bin Masu'd, Hamza after Hamza bin Abdil Muttalib, Jafar after Jafar bin Abi Talib, Musa'b after Musa'b bin Umair, Ubaida after Ubaida bin Al-harith, Khalid after Khalid bin Sa'eed, Amr after After Amr bin Sa'eed bin Al-aas was killed the day of Yarmook ( battle of Yarmook)

At-tabqaat Al-qubrah p101 vol.3
Tareekh Dimashq p7 vol.46

next :
what is the name of the prophet that took shelter under a pumpkin plant which Allah made to grow around him????

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-11-2009, 10:04 AM
is it:

Martyrs

قال: وأخبرت عن هشام بن عروة عن أبيه قال: قال الزبير بن العوام إن طلحة بن عبيد الله التيمي يسمي بنيه بأسماء الأنبياء، وقد علم أن لا نبي بعد محمد، وإني أسمي بني بأسماء الشهداء لعلمهم أن يستشهدوا، فسمى عبد الله بعبد الله بن جحش، والمنذر بالمنذر بن عمرو، وعروة بعروة بن مسعود، وحمزة بحمزة بن عبد المطلب، وجعفرا بجعفر بن أبي طالب، ومصعبا بمصعب بن عمير، وعبيدة بعبيدة بن الحارث، وخالدا بخالد بن سعيد، وعمرا بعمرو بن سعيد بن العاص، قتل يوم اليرموك.

الطبقات الكبرى
101/3

تاريخ دمشق
7/46

Ibn Sa'd said:...... Az-zubair bin Awam said:
Indeed Talha bin Ubaidillah At-tamimi names his children after the names of the prophets, although he knows that no prophet will come after Muhammad, and i name my children after the names of the martyrs in the hope that they may be martyrd. So he named Abdullah after Abdullah bin Jahsh, Al-munthir after Al-Munthir bin Amr, Urwa After Urwa bin Masu'd, Hamza after Hamza bin Abdil Muttalib, Jafar after Jafar bin Abi Talib, Musa'b after Musa'b bin Umair, Ubaida after Ubaida bin Al-harith, Khalid after Khalid bin Sa'eed, Amr after After Amr bin Sa'eed bin Al-aas was killed the day of Yarmook ( battle of Yarmook)

At-tabqaat Al-qubrah p101 vol.3
Tareekh Dimashq p7 vol.46

Thats right!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Prophet Yunus (pbuh), Surah 37 Al Saffat 139-146

Next Question: Name the three type of Nafs (souls) mentioned in the Qur'an...

Caller الداعي
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
1-alammaara bisooo (النفس الأمارة بالسوء)
2-allowaama ( وأما النفس اللوامة)
3-almutmainna ( النفس المطمئنة)

next : which prophet asked Allah to show him how to He brings the dead back to life??

yasin ibn Ahmad
11-11-2009, 09:48 PM

next : which prophet asked Allah to show him how to He brings the dead back to life??
Answer : Isa (a.s).

Caller الداعي
11-11-2009, 10:00 PM
no try again!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-11-2009, 10:07 PM
1-alammaara bisooo (النفس الأمارة بالسوء)
2-allowaama ( وأما النفس اللوامة)
3-almutmainna ( النفس المطمئنة)

Correct!

Caller الداعي
11-11-2009, 10:11 PM
thnx!!!!!!!!!!!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-11-2009, 10:20 PM

thnx!!!!!!!!!!!
You're welcome!

Ans: Prophet Ibrahim (as)??:><:

Caller الداعي
11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Ans: Prophet Ibrahim (as)??
correct mashallah zadakilllahu ilma!!!!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-11-2009, 10:30 PM
correct mashallah zadakilllahu ilma!!!!

Aameen:smile:

Next Question:
Hudaifa bin Al-Yaman (companion of the Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wa Salam) said that "Indeed the hearts are four"

What are the four types?

Caller الداعي
11-11-2009, 10:55 PM
عن حذيفة قال: القلوب أربعة: قلب أغلف فذلك قلب الكافر، وقلب مصفح فذلك قلب المنافق، وقلب أجرد فيه سراج يزهر فذاك قلب المؤمن، وقلب فيه نفاق وإيمان. فمثل الإيمان كمثل شجرة يمدها ماء طيب، ومثل النفاق مثل القرحة يمدها قيح ودم، فأيهما غلب عليه غلب.

4 types:
1- enveloped heart ( kafirs)
2- forged heart ( munafiq)
3- barren heart with a bright glowing lantern in it (mumin)
4- heart mixed with nifaq and eeman

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-11-2009, 11:02 PM
عن حذيفة قال: القلوب أربعة: قلب أغلف فذلك قلب الكافر، وقلب مصفح فذلك قلب المنافق، وقلب أجرد فيه سراج يزهر فذاك قلب المؤمن، وقلب فيه نفاق وإيمان. فمثل الإيمان كمثل شجرة يمدها ماء طيب، ومثل النفاق مثل القرحة يمدها قيح ودم، فأيهما غلب عليه غلب.

4 types:
1- enveloped heart ( kafirs)
2- forged heart ( munafiq)
3- barren heart with a bright glowing lantern in it (mumin)
4- heart mixed with nifaq and eeman

Correct!!!!

Caller الداعي
11-11-2009, 11:05 PM
next : what is the name of the prophet who went prison for no crime he commited?

Muslim Woman
11-12-2009, 08:12 AM

next : what is the name of the prophet who went prison for no crime he commited?

Prophet Yusuf pbuh.

Yusuf | Joseph | Chapter 12

33 He said: "O my Lord! Prison is dearer to me than that to which they invite me.

Unless You turn away their plot from me, I will feel inclined towards them and be one (of those who commit sin and deserve blame or those who do deeds) of the ignorant."

34 So his Lord answered his invocation and turned away from him their plot. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_d...2&translator=5

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-12-2009, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Prophet Yusuf pbuh.

Yusuf | Joseph | Chapter 12

33 He said: "O my Lord! Prison is dearer to me than that to which they invite me.

Unless You turn away their plot from me, I will feel inclined towards them and be one (of those who commit sin and deserve blame or those who do deeds) of the ignorant."

34 So his Lord answered his invocation and turned away from him their plot. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_d...2&translator=5
:wasalamex

Correct!!
Your turn to ask sis!:)

Muslim Woman
11-12-2009, 01:59 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Mujaheedah

Your turn to ask sis!:)

O Allah. I did not know about this rule :hiding:

Must I know the ans of question I ask or it's allowed to any question and others will have to find it for me ? :p

ok , let me ask one . And they say: "The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days;"

Who are these people ? Why they thought they will be in fire and for how many days ?

Caller الداعي
11-12-2009, 02:01 PM
jews , because of worshipping the calf , 40 days??

Caller الداعي
11-12-2009, 02:08 PM
next: who was the first person to kill a human and whats his name and what ws the reason for the killing?

Insaanah
11-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Qabil, a son of prophet Adam alaihissalaam killed his brother Habil, because Habils sacrifice was accepted by Allah whereas his own was not. I hope that's the right way round!

If so, next -which types of foods did the Banee Israa'eel ask Musa alaihissalaam to ask Allah to bring forth for them from the earth?

Muslim Woman
11-18-2009, 08:39 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
-which types of foods did the Banee Israa'eel ask Musa alaihissalaam to ask Allah to bring forth for them from the earth?

And when you said, "Musa, we will not put up with just one kind of food so ask your Lord to supply to us some of what the earth produces-its green vegetables, cucumbers, grains, lentils and onions," he said, "Do you want to replace what is better with what is inferior? Go back to Egypt, then you will have what you are asking for..." (Qur'an, 2: 61)

This was yet another clear sign of the great ingratitude of the children of Israel.

http://www.harunyahya.com/musa21.php

cat eyes
11-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Haha can people just google the answers! now that is cheating :Xthe title should be how fast are you to find the answer;D :popcorn:

Rabi'ya
11-18-2009, 09:21 AM

good thread. whast the next question?

cat eyes
11-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Name the four famous Angels and what are there jobs? i want a detailed answer:D

Muslim Woman
11-18-2009, 01:20 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
Name the four famous Angels and what are there jobs? i want a detailed answer:D

No help from Ms/ Mr. Google ?? :(

anyway , thanks for asking . I thought , it's my turn again to find an answer , then ask a question lol

Rabi'ya
11-18-2009, 01:27 PM

but even if u use Google then u have to read the answer to make sure its accurate so in effect its helping you to learn.

Whats the problem inshAllah?

ummnoura
12-31-2009, 08:08 AM
The four famous Angels are:
Angel JIBREEL
Angel MICHAEL
Angel IZRAEL
Angel ISRAFEL

Angel JIBREEL (Alayhis-Salaam) brought Allah's Books, Orders and messages to all the Prophets. He was also sent to help the Prophets at times and fight against their enemies.
Angel MICHAEL (A.S.) is in charge of food and rain. Other Angels work under him who are in charge of clouds, the seas, the rivers and the winds. He gets the order from Allah. He then orders the others under his command.
Angel IZRAEL (A.S.) takes away life with the order of Allah. He is in charge of death. Numerous Angels work under him. Some take away the lives of good persons whilst others looking very fearful take away the lives of sinners and disbelievers.
Angel ISRAFEL (A.S.) will blow the trumpet on the DAY OF JUDGMENT. The sound will destroy and kill everything that is on earth and in the skies. When he blows for the second time all will come to life with the order of Allah.

Where and how will Jesus return when he comes back?

Muslim Woman
12-31-2009, 08:21 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by ummnoura

Angel MICHAEL
Angel IZRAEL
Angel ISRAFEL

these 3 angles are mentioned in Quran or only in Hadith ?

Muslim Woman
12-31-2009, 08:28 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by ummnoura

Where and how will Jesus return when he comes back?

Jesus pbuh will come in Syria before Asr salat ??

Then he will offer salat at a mosque will Muslims :)

abdussattar
04-25-2011, 12:17 PM
OWH EMM JEEE

Such a brilliant, awesome , fantastic, ablaze, bright, clinquant, coruscating, dazzling, effulgent, flashy, fulgent, gleaming, glittering, glossy, incandescent, intense, lambent, lucent, luminous, lustrous, radiant, refulgent, resplendent, scintillating, showy, sparkling, vivid,advantageous, all-purpose, applied, appropriate, brave, commodious, convenient, effective, favorable, fit, fruitful, functional, good, handy, helpful, instrumental, meet, of assistance, of service, of use, practicable, practical, pragmatic, profitable, proper, propitious, purposive, salutary, serviceable, subsidiary, suitable, suited, toward, utile thread lying dead for TWO YEARS!!@? Wow its hard to believe.

Soo its time to revive this thread. heres a question:-

Mention any five of Abdul Mutallib's sons.

Muslim Woman
04-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Salaam

Abdullah
Abu Lahab

abdussattar
04-26-2011, 09:09 AM
Correct 2/5. Three more :p

abdussattar
04-26-2011, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Haarith, Zubair
Well I didnt know these.. The five I knew were:-

Abdullah, Abu Talib, Abu Lahab, Abbas, Hamzah.

Anyway, next question?

abdussattar
04-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Double posted 12 chrs needed

abdussattar
04-26-2011, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
^He had 10 sons,
I've read it as 12..

Hmm kay next question.. lemme think..

Who did the people of Yasrib take with them to teach them Islam?

jameelash
04-26-2011, 06:17 PM
salam,Musayyab Ibne Aamir was appointed by prophet toteach them islam

abdussattar
04-27-2011, 01:45 PM
That is the Correct answer

jameelash
04-29-2011, 04:54 PM
salam,here r come easy question.i hope so

no-1-Who amongst the Mothers of the Believers was nicknamed "Umm ul-Masakeen" (Mother of the Poor)?

no2-The incident of when Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) turned away from the blind man is recorded in which surah.wat was the name of this sahabi,the blind man

no3-Before Halima as-Sadiyah became the wet nurse of prophet Muhammad (s.a.w), someone else suckled him for only a few days. What was her name

abdussattar
05-03-2011, 09:41 AM
1:- H ayesha
2:- abdullah bin umm abd (not sure)

Innocent Soul
05-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Maybe
1- Zaynab bint Khuzayma
3- Sobia (slave of Abu Lahab)

jameelash
05-04-2011, 06:58 PM
salam,

No1 Zaynab bint Khuzayma

No2 sura Abasa (blind man,s name: Abdullah Ibn Umm Makhtoom)

No3 Thuwaiba-concubine of Abulahab

muslimdeen
06-13-2012, 09:08 AM
Salam, I thought I'd revive this thread although it hasn't been isolated too long....

This is a really easy one :)
Which prophet did prophet Muhammad (saw) meet in the highest level of heaven during miraj?

Imaduddin
06-13-2012, 11:21 AM
Musa alayhi salam.

muslimdeen
06-13-2012, 02:35 PM
I realize that I hadn't phrased the question very specifically so you are correct, Musa (as) was in the highest level of heaven, in fact beyond the heaven and in paradise. And I was trying to ask, however, which prophet was in the 7th level of heaven. That was Ibrahim (as).
Nevertheless, your turn :)

Imaduddin
06-14-2012, 07:08 AM
Thank you sister. This may be a little hard, but I hope that it's not.

Which Sahabi was it that said only the following words in his speech when he became a Khalif:

"You are in need of a man of action and not a man of words."

muslimdeen
06-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Hazrat Ali (ra)

Imaduddin
06-14-2012, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimdeen
Hazrat Ali (ra)
Masha Allah, yes it was him.

muslimdeen
06-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Which prophet was the first man that learned to write?

Bint-e-Adam
09-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Harzat Idrees A.S.

Q: Which Prophet has named by Allah himself except Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) as said in the Holy Quran?

Bint-e-Adam
10-02-2012, 12:51 PM
no one here?

Innocent Soul
10-02-2012, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeking_hidayat
Q: Which Prophet has named by Allah himself except Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) as said in the Holy Quran?
Is it Yahya (A.S)?

In which Surah largest number of verses in the Quran ending in the same manner?

Bint-e-Adam
10-03-2012, 01:38 AM
what do u exactly mean by same manner???
and yes your answer is right:)

Innocent Soul
10-03-2012, 01:12 PM
^ :heated: I mean in a rhyming way. :exhausted

Bint-e-Adam
10-03-2012, 01:16 PM
i think Surah Rehman

Innocent Soul
10-03-2012, 01:18 PM
I was not clear in asking the Q. :skeleton: So the answer is Surah Maryam.

You can post the next Q.

Bint-e-Adam
10-03-2012, 01:25 PM
:(:raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::phew:he ated::heated::hmm:
i had found that answer :(

next:
How many Asma-Al-husna are mentioned in the last two verses of Sura Al-Hashr?

Innocent Soul
10-11-2012, 08:42 AM
^ 13 names

Next,

There are five things of the unseen that Allah talks about, all contained in one Qur'aanic Aayah. Please mention the five things with the reference.

Al-Mufarridun
02-17-2013, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
^ 13 names

Next,

There are five things of the unseen that Allah talks about, all contained in one Qur'aanic Aayah. Please mention the five things with the reference.

Indeed, Allah [alone] has knowledge of the Hour and sends down the rain and knows what is in the wombs.
And no soul perceives what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul perceives in what land it will die.
Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. [ Surat Luqman v. 34]

Al-Mufarridun
02-17-2013, 12:10 PM

How many times, and in which verses, is the Last Messenger of Allah (pbuh) mentioned in the Quran by name?

Amat Allah
03-21-2013, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
How many times, and in which verses, is the Last Messenger of Allah (pbuh) mentioned in the Quran by name?
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

5 times 4 with Muhammad and the last as Ahmad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and Allah knows.

"Muhammad (SAW) is no more than a Messenger, and indeed (many) Messengers have passed away before him. If he dies or is killed, will you then turn back on your heels (as disbelievers)? And he who turns back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah, and Allah will give reward to those who are grateful. (144)

Surat Aal-Im'raan

"Muhammad (SAW) is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (end) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever AllAware of everything. (40)

Surat Al Ah'zaab

"But those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and believe in that which is sent down to Muhammad (SAW), for it is the truth from their Lord, He will expiate from them their sins, and will make good their state. (2)

Surat Muhammad

"Muhammad (SAW) is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of (their) prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Taurat (Torah). But their description in the Injeel (Gospel) is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, it then becomes thick, and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allah has promised those among them who believe (i.e. all those who follow Islamic Monotheism, the religion of Prophet Muhammad SAW till the Day of Resurrection) and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e. Paradise). (29)

Surat Al Fat'h

"And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when he (Ahmad i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic." (6)"

Surat Assaff

Amat Allah
03-21-2013, 06:03 PM
Next Q: Allah mentioned Al Ka'abah in Qur'aan with another name; what is it? and post us the daleel from Qur'aan, please?

Bint-e-Adam
03-22-2013, 06:56 AM

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do.

here in this ayah: Kaaba is named in Quran "Masjid ul Haram"...

Bint-e-Adam
03-22-2013, 07:01 AM
NExt: How many ayahs were revealed in the testimony of Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqaa (Radi Allah Anhaa)'s innocence after she was accused??? and from which Surah are they?

Amat Allah
03-22-2013, 07:13 AM
No love, here it meant Al Masjid Al Haraam where the Ka'abah. This is not a name of Ka'abah...there is another name for it in Qur'aan the Ka'abah itself not its place, got me?

Bint-e-Adam
03-22-2013, 07:39 AM
the second one is also: Bait ul Ateeq i think. dont know its reference in Quran:)

Amat Allah
03-22-2013, 08:01 AM
the second one is also: Bait ul Ateeq i think. dont know its reference in Quran
Perfecto and Excelente señorita.

The Aaaya is: " ثُمَّ لْيَقْضُوا تَفَثَهُمْ وَلْيُوفُوا نُذُورَهُمْ وَلْيَطَّوَّفُوا بِالْبَيْتِ الْعَتِيقِ"

NExt: How many ayahs were revealed in the testimony of Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqaa (Radi Allah Anhaa)'s innocence after she was accused??? and from which Surah are they?
It is in Surat Annoor maybe from verse 11 to 20 Allah knows

Bint-e-Adam
03-22-2013, 08:14 AM
nope they are from 11-25 from Surah Noor :p

Bint-e-Adam
03-22-2013, 08:19 AM
Next: What are the differences between momin and Muslim?

Amat Allah
03-27-2013, 01:05 PM
As I understood; every Mu'min is a Muslim but not every Muslim is a Mu'min.

Eemaan when it is used in conjunction with the word Islaam. In this case it is understood as referring to inward beliefs like: believing in Allah, His Angles (peace be upon them, His Books, Taqwah, trust in Allah....etc

But Islaam when it is used in conjunction with the word Eemaan (faith, belief), in which case it refers to outward deeds and words, such as: Salat, Zakaat, Istighfaar...etc

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/49023

Amat Allah
03-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Next: Who is the father of prophets (peace be upon them all ); how many wives did he has? what are their names? how many sons he had? what are their names? (mention the mother of each one) (peace be upon them all ).

Innocent Soul
03-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) was called the father of all prophets. He had two wives.

They were:
Sarah (A.S)
Hajar (A.S)

He had many sons and two of the sons:
Ismail (A.S) son of Hajar
Ishaaq (A.S) son of Sarah

(peace be upon all of them)

My answer is incomplete and someone else can complete it.

Bint-e-Adam
03-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Hazrat Ibrahim A.s is known as father of the prophets. Alaihum assalam
Firstly, He married to Hazrat Sara alaiha assalam and then married to the former servant of hazrat Sarah ALaiah Assalam., Hazrat Hajrah alaih assalam.

Hazrat Hajra a.s gave birth to Hazrat Ismael A.S
hazrat Sarah A.s gave birth to hazrat Is'haaq a,s
After the death of HArzat Sarah He married to Qantura bint Yaqtan who gave brith to six childs.Madyan, Zamran, Sarj, Yaqshan, Nashq (and also a sixth one who is unnamed)

Then after her, he married Hajun bint Amin who gave birth to Kisan, Suraj, Ameem, Lutan andNafis.

Innocent Soul
03-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Who travelled with Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) to the hill-top city of Ta'if, South-West of Makkah when they were looking for a place of safety for the Muslims?

Bint-e-Adam
03-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Zayd ibn Harith (radiAllahu anhu)

next: In surah Hajr (15:87), it is said; "We have given you seven verses that are worthy of recitation over and over again"
According to the majority of Qur'anic scholard and ahadith, what seven verses is being referred to?

tearose
03-29-2013, 11:53 AM

Nice thread! Is it surat al-fatiha?

Signor
10-11-2014, 08:21 PM
Al-Fatihah

Amat Allah
10-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Yes. it is Al Faatihah.

Next: in Surat Attawbah, verse 118; Allah says:

وَعَلَى الثَّلَاثَةِ الَّذِينَ خُلِّفُوا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا ضَاقَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَرْضُ بِمَا رَحُبَتْ وَضَاقَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ أَنفُسُهُمْ وَظَنُّوا أَن لَّا مَلْجَأَ مِنَ اللَّـهِ إِلَّا إِلَيْهِ ثُمَّ تَابَ عَلَيْهِمْ لِيَتُوبُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ ﴿١١٨

"And [He also forgave] the three who were left behind [and regretted their error] to the point that the earth closed in on them in spite of its vastness and their souls confined them and they were certain that there is no refuge from Allah except in Him. Then He turned to them so they could repent. Indeed, Allah is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful. (118)"

Q
:Who are the three mentioned in the Aaayaah?

strivingobserver98
10-12-2014, 04:10 AM
I know one of them Ka`b bin Malik (ra), not sure about the other 2.

saif-uddin
10-13-2014, 01:56 PM
Super smart brothers and sisters here ... :uuh:

:jz:

Taalibul ilm
10-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Question: What is the only sin you cannot repent for?

The-Deist
02-05-2015, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taalib-e-'Ilm
Who was the Snake?
I think it was the snake that wanted to see the Face of the prophet Muhammad Sallalahu alaihi wa sallam and Abu Bakr R.A put his foot there if there was something else in there to protect our prophet Muhammad SAW and the snake wanted to see the Faceof our Prophet Muhammad SAW

The-Deist
02-05-2015, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taalibul ilm
What is the only sin you cannot repent for?
SHirk if I am right :D

Fainoz
02-25-2015, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taalibul ilm
Question: What is the only sin you cannot repent for?

arrogance because an arrogant person does not realize their arrogance?

zukia
05-01-2015, 03:14 AM
umme habiba am i right

zukia
05-01-2015, 06:12 AM
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddd dddddddddddddddddd bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd khalid bin waleed
^o)^o)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.