/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Look & See !!!

abdul Majid
02-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Amendment I (1791)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The first ten amendments comprise the Bill of Rights. The first amendment protects religious freedom by prohibiting the establishment of an official or exclusive church or sect. Free speech and free press are protected, although they can be limited for reasons of defamation, obscenity, and certain forms of state censorship, especially during wartime. The freedom of assembly and petition also covers marching, picketing and pamphleteering.

[PIE]‘’THE REPULICAN PARTY, REAFFIRMS THAT THE United States IS A CHRISTIAN NATION’’
GOP Platform Document, 2002[/PIE]

BUSH said he is doing the work of god !!!!!
Do you know what HITLER said??? ---> ''I am convinced that i am acting as a agent of our creator, i am doing the lords work!!'' end quote

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
partysoverkids
02-18-2006, 01:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdul Majid
BUSH said he is doing the work of god !!!!!
Do you know what HITLER said??? ---> ''I am convinced that i am acting as a agent of our creator, i am doing the lords work!!'' end quote

Aren't YOU doing the work of God ? Aren't all the good Muslims on this site doing the work of God ? And I pretty sure Hitler and the Nazi party were Athiests.

abdul Majid
02-18-2006, 01:28 AM
Im i TAKING OVER THE WORLD AND KILLING PPEOPLE YOU MEAN

NO

well thats what hilter said he was doing,,, its a quote...

abdul Majid
02-18-2006, 02:51 AM
[PIE][B]Free speech and free press are protected, although they can be limited for reasons of defamation, obscenity, and certain forms of state censorship, especially during wartime[B]

SEE ANYTHING USEFULL, IN TODAYS SOCIETY????[/PIE]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shorouk
02-18-2006, 04:18 AM
hypocrisy... its wat america was bulit on...

abdul Majid
02-18-2006, 05:42 AM
lol.. AND thats the 1ST AMENDMENT

Malik
02-18-2006, 03:19 PM
deep

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 07:32 AM
millions of people live in the usa, and i bet you nobody has ever read the constitution

snakelegs
02-19-2006, 07:51 AM
this administration has violated the 1st ammendment more than any other that i know of - in ways too many to count.

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 09:53 AM
And These Repulicans Say They Liberate?? They Are Up To Their Elbows In Blood From Wars There Start And So On..

snakelegs
02-19-2006, 09:56 AM
sad thing is that the democrats are not much better.

afriend
02-19-2006, 09:57 AM
It's been going on since the 1800s bro, it's no new news to me...Maybe we should read out the amendments to them, in front of the white house....Like that guy who created 'Farenheit 9/11'........Just wait till i go to the states this summer......*Evil laugh*.........

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!