/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ISLAMIC SCHOOLS v STATE SCHOOLS

arehat
02-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Do u go to a islamic school or state school?

Why do u go there?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shorouk
02-18-2006, 06:50 PM
i go to islamic...
my dad didnt wnat me to but i wanted to because academically its good plus i take 3 extra classes koran,islamic studies,and arabic...\
i helps me learn more about my religion...
i feel comfortable surrounded by muslims...
i dont have to face dirty looks and hate wrds from ppl who dont like us ....

afriend2
02-19-2006, 11:10 AM
salaam,

i go to a state school but i would have prefered to go to an Islamic school. purely because i would have learnt more. :happy:
however the school i go to now is ok, because no one is rude and they're all friendly. and plus its a good way to give dawah innit. :)
inshAllah i'll be going to an Islamic college soon. :)

wassalam

Laaibah
02-19-2006, 11:27 AM
I go to a state school(non-Islamic) but Alhamdulillah they allow us to wear headscarf and trousers under the skirt

Hopefully i'll be going to an Islamic school next year inshaAllah :)

Peace :rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
i_m_tipu
02-19-2006, 12:32 PM
oops!! is this a sister's private room

afriend2
02-19-2006, 12:34 PM
salaam,

nope bro it isnt...so feel free to post inshAllah. :)

wassalam

Warrior
02-19-2006, 06:16 PM
:sl:
i myself go to a state school, the reason i went der was becoz my broda use 2 go der aswell n so we wud go 2geda, at da tym i wasnt practisin my deen properly n so i didnt really consida goin 2 a islamic school.

NEway i dont regret goin 2 da state school, its so wiked here, trust me it feels like an islamic school. We (afta raisin our voices) got 2 praya rooms one for the girls n 1 4 da boyz, Alhamdulillah about at least 100 people attend daily prayers n 100+ for jummah. We also have separte wudhoo facilities for the boys n girlz.
Already yiu might be thinkin this cant be, but alhamdulillah by the will of Allah we succeeded in implementing our islamic values in2 our school. Our school allows the females to wear their jilbabas n hijabs, not only this but some girls even wear niqab until they enter school premises.

We have regular talks in our schools, one on monday, anoda on tuesday,wednesday n on firday. Recently we have been studyin the seerat of the Prophet Muhammed (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

I love it in my school and feel comfortable coz everywhere you go people salaam you even the non-muslims show so much respect 2 those who practise their deen. i believe its a great way 2 give dawah n learn bout oda religions n der values

The Ruler
02-20-2006, 07:11 PM
:sl:

i go to a state skool....i guess its bcuz i used to go to an islamic skool wen i first came to da UK but der education wasnt good....free lessons all day...so i left....but now dat i changed wer i liv, here, der is not even 1 islamic skool. so i v to go to a state skool :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.