PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Islam Cartoons



bobby13579
02-19-2006, 04:05 AM
I've posted the anti-islam cartoons on my website [link removed]. In America, you are free to express yourself however you want. I would like to hear any reasons on why I shouldn't post these cartoons.

They are on the front page of [link removed]

I think its time to grow up. You truly hate freedom if you hate the freedom of religion!!
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sub-Zero
02-19-2006, 04:12 AM
Originally Posted by bobby13579
I've posted the anti-islam cartoons on my website[link removed] In America, you are free to express yourself however you want. I would like to hear any reasons on why I shouldn't post these cartoons.

They are on the front page of [link removed]

I think its time to grow up. You truly hate freedom if you hate the freedom of religion!!
It is the fact that these drawings were not meant to get a point across, but simply bad mouth islam, there was no "wrong" opinion or veiw on Islam here, just plain disrespect. It also has to do with double standards. If you draw something like this about jews, in europe, you go to jail, Why? because it causes racial, religious and ethnic tensions and hate. What has happened here? all of the above, the same laws that apply to anti-semitic drawings or veiws that are clearly hateful and dont contribute any type of point of veiw should apply to Islam and all other cultures and religion.
Reply

*charisma*
02-19-2006, 04:24 AM
I think its time to grow up. You truly hate freedom if you hate the freedom of religion!!
Yea its time for you to grow up... you have the freedom to post whatever you want, you know the exact reasons why you shouldnt post and the exact reasons why you want to post, thats not for me to point out, if your too blind to see then thats your problem.

In America, you are free to express yourself however you want. I would like to hear any reasons on why I shouldn't post these cartoons.
Thanks for the heads up, but America has itself to sort out. You think you are free to express yourself however you want? try to cuss out a cop for no appearant reason and then see what happens. A woman gets raped and thats called freedom to the guy that did it, right? America can only prvide physical freedom, and what good is that? Like you said America allows freedom, freedom and no justice.

regards,
Reply

bobby13579
02-19-2006, 05:05 AM
You can be as anti-semetic as you want in America. In a free country, lot of people will "disrespect" your religion by believing in another religion. However, it is mainly the Islamic religion who has such a fundamentalist following that they will riot based on a cartoon.

Join the [link removed]initiative and put up the Anti-Islam cartoon on your site. Muslims need to be more acclimated to a world where Islam is not #1.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
*charisma*
02-19-2006, 05:42 AM
You can be as anti-semetic as you want in America. In a free country, lot of people will "disrespect" your religion by believing in another religion. However, it is mainly the Islamic religion who has such a fundamentalist following that they will riot based on a cartoon.
Who said that in Islam, you have to be of another faith to disrespect our religion? Get your facts straight, and dont say "Islam does, Islam is, OR Islam says" without your proof. Islam is PERFECT, its followers arent, but it is.

The riot was not just based on the cartoon itself, this was an made to be an insult for no apparent reason, and if you cant understand that than you must not have beliefs of your own to follow.

Islam does not need to be modernized like other religions in order for people to fall in love with it and convert, amazing how it is the fastest growing religion without it having to be modernized and unlike other religions, we do not accept for the true word of Allah to be corrupted, sorry its just not gonna happen..and it wont ever happen without the Will of Allah.

Mess with the prophet (pbuh) and your messing with billions of people. We're not going to stop to a cartoon so that you can continue your laughs and jokes, it just doesnt work that way.

You speak of freedom, are you going to tell us that we dont have the freedom to riot and protect our name, get real..we dont need a country to tell us what we are free to do or not do, we were given that oppertunity over 1400 years ago and it will run in our bloods till the day this world ends.

regards
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 06:28 AM
Its Not Just A Cartoon Dummy, Its Deper Than That, And They Release It In The Worst Of Times !!!
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 06:30 AM
Amendment I (1791)

[PIE]Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The first ten amendments comprise the Bill of Rights. The first amendment protects religious freedom by prohibiting the establishment of an official or exclusive church or sect. Free speech and free press are protected, although they can be limited for reasons of defamation, obscenity, and certain forms of state censorship, especially during wartime. The freedom of assembly and petition also covers marching, picketing and pamphleteering.
[/PIE]
Reply

Malt
02-19-2006, 10:23 AM


your not special. It is done to everything and everyone.
I could find you a cartoon making fun of near anything, other religions and religion figureheads included.

Ill Re-Iterate, you are not special, just over-reactive.
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 10:24 AM
What Does This Cartoon You Posted Have To Do With???

These Are Two Men!! Not Prophets !!
Reply

Malt
02-19-2006, 10:25 AM
It is an example.
Im sure you, living inthe USA, would recognise there are some weirdo GW Bush Fanatics out there. lol.

It is an example showing that It is commonplace in newpapers and online to poke fun at things via cartoon.
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 10:26 AM
And how's about this, if i said something really bad about your parents.
Now how do you feel? that's how we take it, an attack upon our father, we love the Prophet (SAW) more than our own selves......
Reply

Craggles
02-19-2006, 10:28 AM
Was that really necessary Iqram?
Reply

Malt
02-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Iqram, Im not offended in the slightest by that. Moderators can leave it there.
I am infact amused at how Iqram has managed to lose all integrity, or small amount of respect I may have had for his opinions in one childish response.
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 10:30 AM
yes, but should this happen?

Why?

A few hundreds of years ago, the world respected religion, even christianity was respected by christians.
Reply

Malt
02-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Why should you disrespect Atheism. What if it is an Atheist beliefe to poke fun at all religion.

It gets technical doesnt it. The grand truth of the matter is, In the current world as it is, you need to learn to not be offended by miniscule things.
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Ok You Have A Point Malt....but

And Theres Always A But ..lol

Religion Is Very Dear To People And Must Not Be Tampered With...i Mean This Is Emotional, Its Not Only The Cartoon, Becuz Its Portrays The Prophet(pbh) Who Was The Most Pious Man You Can Think Of , If You Read Of Him...

But Becuase The Time Also That It Was Released, A Time Where Evil And Hatred Toward A Religion Of God Is Being Sought....

They Put A Bomb On Him, Cmon Thats Wrong , People Who Dont Know This Man Will Think Of This As His Way...

Muslims Everywhere Are Being Looked At As Terrorists, Thats The Way We Are Potrayed...and Mind You We Are A Religion, Not A Race, We Are Mixed...
Reply

Craggles
02-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Times change Iqram as they have always done and always will.
Reply

Isaac
02-19-2006, 10:33 AM
To these new posters. Look at what you said anti-islamic. Your a fool. and any one who agrees with you abvout the freedom to insult others religion s a fool. Thats my freedom of speech. And bull !!!! is there such a thing of freedom of speech in the land you call UNTIED states. I teel yu why. If i sadi i like al-qaeda, bin laden and that i hate jews whats the likely chance of me walking away without being sent to a prison for having links wth al-qaeda. people like you just like causing problems, and people like you are the ones that get what they look for. there is no such thing as freedom of speech, not when one beleif gets coverd by religious hate laws and the other is not. How can you be anti-semetic when you talk about the holocaust, whic is obviously offensive to jews, but when the likes of satan rushdie, van gough, and this clown insult islam it freedom of speech. yeh freedom to insult islam. now is that double standsrda or is that what money, and influence can bring??????????????? Now you got me going you sensless fool.
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 10:34 AM
You Have A Cartoon Of The Pope I See.... Well We Stand Up For The Truth Thats A Part Of Being Muslim, If You Wanna Watch Your Pope Being Shamed Then Thats Something You Have To Live With
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 10:34 AM
If someone said something about my parents, They would be either paralyzed for life......Or dead..........

Likewise, if i said something about someone else's parents, I would probably be dead (i only have "Jinn Like" strength when I am extrememly angrered)
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 10:38 AM
Amendment I (1791)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The first ten amendments comprise the Bill of Rights. The first amendment protects religious freedom by prohibiting the establishment of an official or exclusive church or sect. Free speech and free press are protected, although they can be limited for reasons of defamation, obscenity, and certain forms of state censorship, especially during wartime. The freedom of assembly and petition also covers marching, picketing and pamphleteering.


THIS IS THE USA 1ST AMENDMENT NOT MADE UP...LOOOOOK










Religion Is Very Dear To People And Must Not Be Tampered With...i Mean This Is Emotional, Its Not Only The Cartoon, Becuz Its Portrays The Prophet(pbh) Who Was The Most Pious Man You Can Think Of , If You Read Of Him...

But Becuase The Time Also That It Was Released, A Time Where Evil And Hatred Toward A Religion Of God Is Being Sought....

They Put A Bomb On Him, Cmon Thats Wrong , People Who Dont Know This Man Will Think Of This As His Way...

Muslims Everywhere Are Being Looked At As Terrorists, Thats The Way We Are Potrayed...and Mind You We Are A Religion, Not A Race, We Are Mixed...
Reply

Malt
02-19-2006, 10:38 AM
And in that note I will point out what other people choose to make fun of is up to them.

It is not an internal matter. If one muslim had disrespected Muhummad in this way then That is your own to deal with.

If I felt like drawing a humourous cartoon making light of (In my opinion) flaws, or humourous attributes of a religious Icon, I would do it. It would not be because I have a deep seeded dislike for said religion, It would be because Observation brought to me something I felt the need to express. This is what was done, and in saying that It is not up to you as an individual, or muslims as a group to say that someone cannot do this. It will happen again. And again. And you can either deal with it, and learn to get alone with everyone else... Or continue hostility (Not nessacarily violence, there are other forms) and get absolutely nowhere..
Reply

Malt
02-19-2006, 10:40 AM
Abdul, I can promise you that the majority of people would see a middle eastern man with a bomb, no more.
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 10:41 AM
ok

so why is it that it's only the Muslims that get this kind of treatment?

How comes there hasn't been a Jewish version, or Christian version of these cartoons?
Reply

Cheb
02-19-2006, 10:41 AM
You guys need to understand that this is not "just a cartoon". You see it that way but we do not. Especially when someone deliberately posts the cartoons to piss us off. It is happening everywhere and i think it is extremely ignorant to do so. The intentions of those people are nothing but to anger us more and make the irrational Muslims retaliate with violence. In effect causing more violence and death. It is not only those irrational Muslims that have blood on their hands is it?
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Malt
Abdul, I can promise you that the majority of people would see a middle eastern man with a bomb, no more.
Your a racist, just like the leader of the BNP.

1 more question, are you the leader of the BNP?
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Deal With It???

Its Becuz Of people Like You, That Have No Respect, And Cant Conpramize, That People Are Looking To Take You Out!!

So Dont Be Afraid And Act All Scared Of Muslims...youuuu Dealll Withhh Itttt... Cuz Guess What You Cant Say This Off The Internet To A Couple Of Real Muslims Cuz Your Afraidddd
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Amendment I (1791)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The first ten amendments comprise the Bill of Rights. The first amendment protects religious freedom by prohibiting the establishment of an official or exclusive church or sect. Free speech and free press are protected, although they can be limited for reasons of defamation, obscenity, and certain forms of state censorship, especially during wartime. The freedom of assembly and petition also covers marching, picketing and pamphleteering.

THIS IS THE USA 1ST AMENDMENT NOT MADE UP...LOOOOOK
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Amendment I (1791)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The first ten amendments comprise the Bill of Rights. The first amendment protects religious freedom by prohibiting the establishment of an official or exclusive church or sect. Free speech and free press are protected, although they can be limited for reasons of defamation, obscenity, and certain forms of state censorship, especially during wartime. The freedom of assembly and petition also covers marching, picketing and pamphleteering.


THIS IS THE USA 1ST AMENDMENT NOT MADE UP...LOOOOOK
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 10:44 AM
Amendment I (1791)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The first ten amendments comprise the Bill of Rights. The first amendment protects religious freedom by prohibiting the establishment of an official or exclusive church or sect. Free speech and free press are protected, although they can be limited for reasons of defamation, obscenity, and certain forms of state censorship, especially during wartime. The freedom of assembly and petition also covers marching, picketing and pamphleteering.
Reply

Malt
02-19-2006, 10:45 AM
If he wants to post that cartoon he can. I congratulate the guy.
It is his right to be able to voice his opinion, one which I do understand.

He, as do i, find the response/reactions by muslims to these CARTOONS (Yes, they are drawings for humours sake) to be absurdly over reactive.

I dont say you cant be offended by it. By all means, be offended... But You do not hold the right to try to stop someone voiceing opinions (In whatever form, cartoons included). It is that simple.
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 10:49 AM
OK my opinion is also, Star wars is just a load rubbish created for a little baby who needs to be sick...

Also, the actors were badly chosen...I can't believe who played Luke Skywalker in the last movie......Besides, Star Wars is dead now...nobody even cares about it anymore. all in all, i give Star wars a 100/10 for fakenes of the action included.

I give -10/100 for the cting precision.
Reply

Malt
02-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Fair enough lol.
Off topic but If youd like.

And The acting in the movies is perfectly fine, It is just a hobby of most people to insult sequels to big movies (In reference to the newer 3). The Old 3 are classics though..

But on that note not everyone likes Sci Fi, and No one expects you to like Star Wars.
Reply

Craggles
02-19-2006, 10:53 AM
I found the dialogue the newer two movies to be less then adequate.
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Malt
Fair enough lol.
Off topic but If youd like.

And The acting in the movies is perfectly fine, It is just a hobby of most people to insult sequels to big movies (In reference to the newer 3). The Old 3 are classics though..

But on that note not everyone likes Sci Fi, and No one expects you to like Star Wars.
but i don't understand how such a gr8 movie can be ruined so much in it's finale......It's not right my freind.....The earlier episodes were gr8, maybe it was you, you spoilt the last 1 by liking it....

FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Craggles
I found the dialogue the newer two movies to be less then adequate.
DEFINATELY MESSED UP........sad really, the classics were the best.
Reply

Malt
02-19-2006, 10:57 AM
You dont have to say "Freedom of Speech" every time you imply something that may or may not offend me (For the record none of which does)

If your intention is to offend me, thus prove your point it isnt going to happen..
Because A) your addressing a topic that Im not even close enough too to be offended, and B) Even if it was something I cared about I find it quite easy to shrug it off as someones opinion.
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Malt
You dont have to say "Freedom of Speech" every time you imply something that may or may not offend me (For the record none of which does)

If your intention is to offend me, thus prove your point it isnt going to happen..
Because A) your addressing a topic that Im not even close enough too to be offended, and B) Even if it was something I cared about I find it quite easy to shrug it off as someones opinion.
What makes u think i was offending u?

It's my opinion dammit.

I liked SW before, but they runined as they went along......OPINON......Nothing more

Sorry for going off topic.
Reply

HeLLRiDeR
02-19-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by Craggles
I found the dialogue the newer two movies to be less then adequate.
Perhaps, but Palpatines scenes in the last movie were great the way he got inside Anakins head, not to mention when he pwned those Jedi's !
Reply

sargon
02-19-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by Malt
You dont have to say "Freedom of Speech" every time you imply something that may or may not offend me (For the record none of which does)

If your intention is to offend me, thus prove your point it isnt going to happen..
Because A) your addressing a topic that Im not even close enough too to be offended, and B) Even if it was something I cared about I find it quite easy to shrug it off as someones opinion.
You never responded how you'd feel if a local newspaper told everyone your father was a rapist, murderer, liar, and satan worshipper.

Your father to you is the nicest and kindest person, from whom you've learnt a great deal. Now he's dead, and the newspaper is spreading lies, using conjecture and hatred to back their claims. Would you understand if your cousins went on a riot because they're not as educated as you were and they live in a house that hasn't had food, and they didn't receive proper education because the owners of that same newspaper have hated your family and driven them out for decades?

Now that you have it in perspective, please, how would you feel? It's the prophets words and our Muslim purification that helps our souls abstain from anger and rash outbursts. Put yourself in the story above, then act in a calm and cool manner, even though you feel horrible inside.

That's how we feel. Some can't control that feeling, some may feel different, but it's obvious how offensive the whole thing is and it's a low blow, below the belt.
Reply

Cheb
02-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by sargon
You never responded how you'd feel if a local newspaper told everyone your father was a rapist, murderer, liar, and satan worshipper.

Your father to you is the nicest and kindest person, from whom you've learnt a great deal. Now he's dead, and the newspaper is spreading lies, using conjecture and hatred to back their claims. Would you understand if your cousins went on a riot because they're not as educated as you were and they live in a house that hasn't had food, and they didn't receive proper education because the owners of that same newspaper have hated your family and driven them out for decades?

Now that you have it in perspective, please, how would you feel? It's the prophets words and our Muslim purification that helps our souls abstain from anger and rash outbursts. Put yourself in the story above, then act in a calm and cool manner, even though you feel horrible inside.

That's how we feel. Some can't control that feeling, some may feel different, but it's obvious how offensive the whole thing is and it's a low blow, below the belt.
:sl:
I certainly agree. Good point. Everyone who disagrees please think about a response to the question asked. Without mentioning Star Wars :okay:
:w:
Reply

aamirsaab
02-19-2006, 12:40 PM
:sl:
Drawing a cartoon is not the same as freedom of speech. Rather, it's freedom to act. Muslims aren't against freedom of speech - but insulting a religious figure in any form is the same as asking for a butt whooping. And just 'cause it happens to other religious and political figures, it don't make it right. I don't mind political satire - in fact I enjoy it, but when you blatantly attack the most important person related to Islam (aka the Prophet [pbuh]) or any other religious figure, you have crossed the line.
Reply

afriend
02-19-2006, 12:44 PM
OH YEAH^

Crossed the line, meaning fear the punishment of Allah........

Sarsarin Aathiyah will come again, and when it comes, it will spare no evil doer.
Reply

Malsidabym
02-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Abdul Majid, Calling other members "retards" is extremely offensive and rude. Do you have any family/friends that are handicapped? Please refrain from personal insults as this is against forum rules.

For the record, I agree that the cartoons were offensive, and out of respect should not have been printed. Free speech should be coupled with respecting others. I agree with free speech.

If someone said something about my parents, They would be either paralyzed for life......Or dead..........
A little bit of an extreme reaction don't you think? Perhaps a punch in the nose would be sufficient...

so why is it that it's only the Muslims that get this kind of treatment?
How comes there hasn't been a Jewish version, or Christian version of these cartoons?
Actually, there have been many cartoons for many years now. Yes they are offensive and create anger. The only reason these cartoons of your prophet have created so much more attention is because of the extreme reaction.

The intentions of those people are nothing but to anger us more and make the irrational Muslims retaliate with violence. In effect causing more violence and death. It is not only those irrational Muslims that have blood on their hands is it?
I agree. The publishers share blame here. The reaction of irrational muslims should have been predictable.

Your father to you is the nicest and kindest person, from whom you've learnt a great deal. Now he's dead, and the newspaper is spreading lies, using conjecture and hatred to back their claims. Would you understand if your cousins went on a riot because they're not as educated as you were and they live in a house that hasn't had food, and they didn't receive proper education because the owners of that same newspaper have hated your family and driven them out for decades?
This is a good point and gives insight to your personal point of view. I can see how you would understand why your cousins are behaving the way they are, but you would still agree that the behavior was wrong right? I mean the anger is justified, but not the extreme reaction. There are other peaceful ways.

The latest cartoon violence;
Nigerian Muslims killed 15 people and burned at least 11 churches on Saturday in the country's first violent protests over caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad, police say.
Thousands of protesters took to the streets in the city of Maiduguri and killed 15 people, mostly by beating them to death.
Iwendi said they burned at least 11 Christian churches, as well as looting and torching stores, hotels and vehicles.
Reply

Malsidabym
02-19-2006, 08:05 PM
I really don't understand the "star Wars" part of this thread. Did something get edited out that I missed? How could it possibly relate to the topic 'Anti-Islam Cartoons'?
Reply

bobby13579
02-19-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by Malt
If he wants to post that cartoon he can. I congratulate the guy.
It is his right to be able to voice his opinion, one which I do understand.

He, as do i, find the response/reactions by muslims to these CARTOONS (Yes, they are drawings for humours sake) to be absurdly over reactive.

I dont say you cant be offended by it. By all means, be offended... But You do not hold the right to try to stop someone voiceing opinions (In whatever form, cartoons included). It is that simple.
Thank you for the support. Statements like "Islam is perfect" don't leave much room for tolerance. I think Muslims need to take the religion on faith and not fact. After all, there is no proof that Mohammed wasn't just another guy preaching yet another religion. It is a faith which means that you MAY be wrong. I have yet to hear a Muslim say that they could be wrong.

Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 08:43 PM
there is proof !!!!

and ISLAM is a perfect faith to those who follow !!!

and take that link off , becuz your just a racist no better than people who kill !!!
Reply

Malsidabym
02-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Once again abdul majid, would you please refrain from the personal insults. Read back to to my former posts in which I have requested for this behavior to stop. Peace.
Reply

Muezzin
02-19-2006, 08:47 PM
*sigh*

Somebody please lock this thread, yet another cartoon-based discussion which has degenerated.
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by malsidab
Once again abdul majid, would you please refrain from the personal insults. Read back to to my former posts in which I have requested for this behavior to stop. Peace.

MIND YOUR BIZNESS...YOUR NOT IMPORTANT FOR ME TO BE TALKING TOO
Reply

*charisma*
02-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

ya ukhati chill out a bit lol, there is no reason to get angry over these people, save it for something more important inshallah. NEVER post in anger. keep calm inshallah. I suggest you all edit your posts, the ones containing insults, that's exactly what they want to prove their point. Some have a very low iman and others dont have one at all, therefore they cannot compare to how we feel not even if it was a passing thought. Barak Allahu feekum for your replies and May Allah subhana wa tala grant us more wisdom and patience ameen. Another thing, don't compare the prophet (pbuh) to their parents, their parents are no where as near perfect and hence they arent either. They don't have faith as strong as ours, so they don't feel they need to protect it as much.

Thank you for the support. Statements like "Islam is perfect" don't leave much room for tolerance. I think Muslims need to take the religion on faith and not fact. After all, there is no proof that Mohammed wasn't just another guy preaching yet another religion. It is a faith which means that you MAY be wrong. I have yet to hear a Muslim say that they could be wrong.
If it was wrong, prove it to be wrong, and if its not perfect, find its faults...although you probably cant do that, ill have mercy on you. you can choose to do so if you like, i grant you FREEDOM as you would call it.
If Islam was only faith, than the words of the Quran would have easily been changed, yet they are still as pure as the day they were relevated, and prophecies as they were stated, wouldnt have occured. It isn't just a religion of the past, but rather it is of the present and way ahead of our future.

You want to prove to us where you stand, put forth your evidence instead of random opinion with no point whatsoever.

regards,
Reply

Malsidabym
02-19-2006, 09:00 PM
MIND YOUR BIZNESS...YOUR NOT IMPORTANT FOR ME TO BE TALKING TOO
*sigh*, There should be an age restriction to keep these discussions at a mature level.
*sigh* First, it is my business as open discussion is stifled by derogratory comments directed at individuals, especially when those comments are also insulting to handicapped people. It is every persons business that use this forum.
secondly, I am as important a person to talk to as any. Perhaps more important than many. Peace. Remember, talk nice.
Reply

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 09:04 PM
***sigh*

Umm Well Guess What, Your Not Gonna Degrade My Religion In My Presents Ok, You Or You SiDE Kick Bobb.....

Im Not Gonna Stand For The Saying Islam Isnt Perfect, Or Mohamed(pbh) Wasnt A Prophet....
Reply

Far7an
02-19-2006, 09:04 PM
:sl: and Greetings.

I am closing this thread for a few reasons, if you're interested in them, PM me.

:threadclo
Reply

Halima
02-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Warning:

the following rules have been violated:


9. Beef will not be tolerated in any forum. Differences in opinion are expected, but please debate respectfully. (Beef are comments made for the purpose of insulting somebody else with negative intent, looking for a negative reaction, or blatantly insulting somebody)

10. Racist remarks will not be permitted since racism doesn't hold a place in Islam
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 01:14 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 12:20 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 10:15 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 08:46 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!