/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ever Heard Of Him????

MetSudaisTwice
04-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Salam

I was wondering if any brothers or sisters heard of Imam Qasim Rashid Ahmed? he is our local imam and he is very close to SAS as a friend. he invited SAS over to his new school twice, he might come again this summer.

Wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
04-13-2005, 01:09 PM
ok where abouts????

MetSudaisTwice
04-13-2005, 01:11 PM
his school is in east croydon, its called al khair

S_87
04-13-2005, 01:14 PM
aah the one where its under the patronage of SAS ?
yh i read bout that in muslim directory :D

this school
theres the imam :)

http://www.alkhair.org.uk/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
04-13-2005, 01:16 PM
yeah he is the one with the long beard and thobe, he is a very nice man and very friendly mashallah. he appears on islam channel often. the q&a session.

S_87
04-13-2005, 01:21 PM
oh me dont watch islam channel

you know that video night of exellence wont load for e :mad:

hey if i lived that side id apply to be a history teacher :lol:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-13-2005, 04:46 PM
brother MST u go to that school rite?? wow u must be lucky cuz u have a chance to meet Sudais:D:D:D:D

MetSudaisTwice
04-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Mashallah i had two great oppurtunities to meet SAS iand i was honoured to meet him, the link on the website of SAS coming to the school should work, i hope inshallah our imam brings SS to croydon next tiime, but i dont mind if SAS comes to croydon again

S_87
04-14-2005, 03:14 PM
i do :lol:

unless i get to come to this conference ;D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-14-2005, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
Mashallah i had two great oppurtunities to meet SAS iand i was honoured to meet him, the link on the website of SAS coming to the school should work, i hope inshallah our imam brings SS to croydon next tiime, but i dont mind if SAS comes to croydon again
brother i cudnt find the link. can u provide the link here plz???

MetSudaisTwice
04-15-2005, 09:20 AM
ok here is the link, am not sure if it will work. it was on the old school website but now they have updated the website.

http://alkhair.croydon.sch.uk/sudais...m_highband.htm
http://alkhair.croydon.sch.uk/sudais-stream_lowband.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.