/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam 3alykum wa ra7matullahi wa barakatu ( From Cairo EGYPT) to every bro & sis

Swords of mercy
02-19-2006, 07:59 PM
:sl:
Dear brothers and sisters! its nice to be here with you, you know in egypt we speak arabic,i think my english is not bad but its still not that good that i can type as you do , InshaAllah learning has no end.

I know most of you live in western countries , may Allah be with you and help you to be in strong iman forever inshaAllah , ameeeeeen.

I'm from Egypt , i'm 25 years old , born a muslim & wish to die a muslim inshaAllah.

I'm not married yet & i live with my father & mother .

Now i'm working in a research about the prophet Mohamad ( peace be upon him) I'm writing in arabic but i'm willing inshaAllah to translate it into english & Danish.
after i'm done writing i'm going to send it to entre a writing competion. the best research inshaAllah will be published in denmark in the danish language & in English & many other language and countries inshaAllah.

I pray that Allah ( Subhanahu wa ta3ala) Give me this honor to be a small reason for non-muslims to know more about our prophet & our nice religion.

InshaAllah i'm planning after i'm done writing to Show you the English translation , i really need your advise specially brothers & sisters who live in western countries as you know how is the western mind & how they taste reading.

I also need help from brothers & sisters in denmark to help me understanding the danish reader.

Subhan allah i wish if i have a danish wife to help me in this Da3wa project!

I think i'm in the old category here ;D (25) But Its okay for me to listen to be advised from a 10 years old brother or sister . so don't be shy to benefit your brother :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
02-19-2006, 08:01 PM
welcum brova hope u enjoy ur stay :)

The Ruler
02-19-2006, 08:02 PM

welcm to da forum...:thankyou: :) hope u enjoy it ere

lukin 4wrd to ur posts :)

:w:

abdul Majid
02-19-2006, 08:45 PM
asalam alakum ahki....

aklhamdulillah, keep doing what your doing, may ALLAH(swt) answer all our duas... inshallah amenn

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nafy
02-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Salaamz bro :)

welcome 2 da site! nice 2 meet u! :)

hope u benefit frm here inshallah :)

take care
w/salaamz :)

akulion
02-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Welcome to the forum and insha'allah I pray you enjoy your stay :)

Swords of mercy
02-20-2006, 04:29 AM
jazakom Allahu khaira

Takumi
02-20-2006, 04:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Swords of mercy
I think i'm in the old category here ;D (25) But Its okay for me to listen to be advised from a 10 years old brother or sister . so don't be shy to benefit your brother :)

If you're old, I'm ancient. :p Ahlan!

Malsidabym
02-20-2006, 04:49 AM
Welcome S O M. Peace to you.

Malsidabym
02-20-2006, 04:51 AM
i think my english is not bad but its still not that good that i can type as you do
Your english is pretty good I would say, better than many that live in western countries! LOL!

Swords of mercy
02-20-2006, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by malsidab
Your english is pretty good I would say, better than many that live in western countries! LOL!

:thankyou: thanks brother :)

Swords of mercy
02-20-2006, 05:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by malsidab
Welcome S O M. Peace to you.

thanks brother in Humanity :)... nice to see christians here

maisa
02-20-2006, 05:03 AM
:sl: Swords of mercy

First, I should say Masha Allah for what you’re doing (keep it up):)

Nice having you here I am sure you will benefit from IL

Since you know Arabic, don't forget to drop by the "Arabic section" to benefit us:embarrass

yalla, looking forward to see your posts

:w:

sapphire
02-20-2006, 06:49 AM
:welcome: to the forum!! enjoy your stay!!

Swords of mercy
02-21-2006, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
[BANANA] :salamext: [/BANANA]

Welcome to the forums.......:welcome:

Enjoy ur stay !

v also hv many members elder than u ! so dont worry abt ur age ;)
zAK ! و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
jazak allah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.