/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 6 year old khatib - Mash`Allaah

Ra`eesah
02-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

A 6 year old haifth of the Qur`an and many ahadith gives khutab. Masha`Allaah Tabarak`Allaah.

http://ozkorallah.net/subject.asp?hi...01&sub_id=1166

May Allaah protect him and keep him on steadfastness ~Aameen
May Allaah grand us pious children who will be firm and steadfast on the path of Allaah, and who will benefit this Ummaah. ~Aameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
02-19-2006, 11:42 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

oh yea i seen that, mashallah its sooo adorable!!
especially when hes like salalahu 'alahi wa salim..mashallah! he actually puts feeling into it subhanallah. May Allah protect over him and all of us ameen

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

DaSangarTalib
02-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Subhanna'Allah!!

azim
02-19-2006, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

oh yea i seen that, mashallah its sooo adorable!!
especially when hes like salalahu 'alahi wa salim..mashallah! he actually puts feeling into it subhanallah. May Allah protect over him and all of us ameen

fi aman Allah
w'salaam
Adorable..but who knows, the next Imam Abu Hanifa or Bukhari. The Reviver of the Ummah. Imam Abu Hanifa learnt the Quran at 7, this child has learnt it at 6. May Allah guide him and us. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdul Majid
02-20-2006, 12:36 AM
Alhamdulillah.....may Allah(swt) Grant The Believers Jennah Inshallah

sapphire
02-20-2006, 12:38 AM
subhanallah yea i seen tht!!mashallah!!n he is sooo adorable!!

shariq_0189
02-20-2006, 03:11 AM
Allah Hu Akbar...we should make intentions as well to learn the quran to the best of our abilities.

Umm Safiya
02-20-2006, 09:05 AM
Mashâ'Allâh walhamdulillâh :wub:

lyalyapo
02-20-2006, 09:37 AM
MashAllah, the best age for memorizing Quran is between 3 and 6, the brain can accept information quicker than ever before or after. Bro and sis we should memorize Quran ourselves than inshaallah we will able to teach Quran to our children. It is also very useful for their memory 'cause if children learn Quran in early ages they can think and memorize quicker :). Sometimes it seems impossible for me but inshaallah I will teach Quran to my children from their childhood :)
Did u see another video with 4 years old African boy, it was about 10 years ago may be more, nobody tought him arabic, but he could speak in arabic and did a lot of Dawah work

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.