/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Loose Change video

Cheb
02-20-2006, 07:55 PM
:sl:
I think that for some reason this video has been forgotten on this forum and I believe it should be posted and discussed. After watching it there is no doubt in my mind that the American government had something to do with the 9/11 attacks. Whether they let it happen, helped whoever did it, or were directly responsible for it themselves, the evidence is stacked against them.
That is my opinion.
Please watch this video and comment on what you think about it. State your opinion. However, please do not comment until you have watched the video.
In addtion, PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL. I really hope it can be discussed in a civilized manner because it is a very important topic.

video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

(If you have trouble with the link you can try and search for it on google or download it)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mahdisoldier19
02-21-2006, 04:33 PM
Nah bro you Need this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

Cheb
02-21-2006, 07:39 PM
The first worked for me though. Thanks.

fish&chips
02-21-2006, 09:13 PM
These paranoid conspiracy theories are old news and have been de-bunked years ago. That is why nothing has ever become of them. They are only displayed on obscure web sites. A conspiracy of the size that would be needed to cover up an event like 9/11 would entail hundereds of people. And no one has talked yet? Bologna ! Why haven't these guys who throw this non-sense out there been given the Pulitzer in journalism ? " Breaking " a story like this would surely be the biggest scoop in the history of the written word. None of these theories ever tell about the real hijackers ( Atta... ) and what became of them after 9/11. If they didn't hijack the planes, what were they all doing on the stricken planes ? Coincidence ? There are always so many holes in this stuff, you could drive a truck through it. I know you guys will put "facts" up to back up your claim of conspiracy. Go ahead, and I'll gun each one down. It's so easy. And yes, Bin Laden did take credit for 9/11, yes it was really him, no, he didn't write anything in the video I saw, no, he didn't have jewelry on in the video I saw. Put your "facts" up and I'll put them to rest.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cheb
02-22-2006, 09:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fish&chips
These paranoid conspiracy theories are old news and have been de-bunked years ago. That is why nothing has ever become of them. They are only displayed on obscure web sites. A conspiracy of the size that would be needed to cover up an event like 9/11 would entail hundereds of people. And no one has talked yet? Bologna ! Why haven't these guys who throw this non-sense out there been given the Pulitzer in journalism ? " Breaking " a story like this would surely be the biggest scoop in the history of the written word. None of these theories ever tell about the real hijackers ( Atta... ) and what became of them after 9/11. If they didn't hijack the planes, what were they all doing on the stricken planes ? Coincidence ? There are always so many holes in this stuff, you could drive a truck through it. I know you guys will put "facts" up to back up your claim of conspiracy. Go ahead, and I'll gun each one down. It's so easy. And yes, Bin Laden did take credit for 9/11, yes it was really him, no, he didn't write anything in the video I saw, no, he didn't have jewelry on in the video I saw. Put your "facts" up and I'll put them to rest.
So "de-bunk" it for me. Would you be able to answer any of the questions posed by this documentary? I really doubt it. Nothing has come of them because the US government is doing a good job in keeping these people down. If they are asked such questions, they will not answer them, they will look for a way to attack the person asking the question and diminish his credibility and therefore making his points irrelevant. Same thing you are doing now. However, it does not change the fact that these questions need to be answered. I have posted this link on other forums where the majority of the readers are hard headed Westerners. Yet after they watched the video, they could not deny that their government had something to do with the 9/11attacks. However, they also mentioned how this will likely not change anything because the American people choose not to see the truth, rather follow the less complicated path that does not make them look like fools for believing their government. Unfortunately this is something I agree with.

Halima
02-22-2006, 03:27 PM

Thread moved/ Please post in the appropriate section

:w:

Shakeel
02-24-2006, 12:17 AM
This vidoe is well worth a watch. Nearly 400 MB if you download though :)

Cheb
02-24-2006, 02:51 AM
Ya very interesting indeed. But I actually downloaded it at 70 mbs. I geuss yours got better quality.

Salam:)
07-14-2010, 09:45 PM
"We're sorry, but this video may not be available."

YusufNoor
08-01-2010, 11:38 AM

anyone needing this video or anyone of an assortment of others may get them cheaply from Alfons:

http://www.v911t.org/21_DVDs_Truth.php

sometimes it takes a bit to receive them but Alfons always comes through, and you can't beat the prices.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.