/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for this dua..

hasib
02-21-2006, 07:31 AM
:sl:

The dua i'm looking for is at the few end verses of Surah Al Baqara. It is not ayat ul kursi.

The name of this dua i'm not sure but i'll type some parts of the dua and someone can help me.

"Rabbana Inna see na au akhtana"

"Rabbana Isran Kama Haml tahu.."

Any help ??

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Safiya
02-21-2006, 09:43 AM
:sl:

Is it this one?

رَبَّنَا لاَ تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ

"Rabbana la tuakhidhna in-naseena aw akhta'nĂ¢.
Rabbana wala tahmil 'alayna isran kama hamaltahu 'alal-ladheena min qablina.
Rabbana wala tuhammilna ma la taqata lana bihi w'afu anna waghfir lana wairhamna anta mawlaana fansurna 'alal-qawmil-kafireen."

"Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."
(2:286)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!