/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Danish brothers & Sisters , Brother Clasen! I need your advice

Swords of mercy
02-21-2006, 09:57 AM
:sl:
Dear brothers & Sister please read this & inshaAllah later when i get back i'll post more details ..http://www.islamicboard.com/introduc...y-bro-sis.html
Brother Clasen ..welcome to the fourm & welcome back to Your religion islam...I'm sorry i typed this here because i'm still not allowed -as a new member- to reply your post there in the- introduce yourself fourm-

I'm sorry I must leave in minuts :)

later inshaAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Clasen
02-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Akhi,

I hope that you will search in name of Allah and only for him. And though that you will spread your knowledge of the right deen too the people, how does not know about the beauty in Islam.

The advice I can give you is too walk slowly into the spreading of Islam, in Denmark, many people are afried of the Muslims, so in some way the message has too be soothing, not tough. And then there is other people who hates Muslims, from the east, cos. of the thing where they're burned the Danish flag. And please take from the Quran and Sunnah.

You're always welcome too ask me for more, if this isn't enough.

Your brother in Islam
Abdur-Rahim Clasen

Makky
02-22-2006, 02:24 PM
May allay guide ppl there to islam & the truth inshaAllah , Amem آمين:brother:

Swords of mercy
02-22-2006, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Clasen
Assalamu Alaikum Akhi,

I hope that you will search in name of Allah and only for him. And though that you will spread your knowledge of the right deen too the people, how does not know about the beauty in Islam.

The advice I can give you is too walk slowly into the spreading of Islam, in Denmark, many people are afried of the Muslims, so in some way the message has too be soothing, not tough. And then there is other people who hates Muslims, from the east, cos. of the thing where they're burned the Danish flag. And please take from the Quran and Sunnah.

You're always welcome too ask me for more, if this isn't enough.

Your brother in Islam
Abdur-Rahim Clasen
Jazak allahu khair brother

by the way!!! How many muslims are there in Denmark?
& those how are able to read English ..??? %

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Clasen
02-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Most of them can read english, and we are about 2% out of 5 mill.

Kittygyal
02-22-2006, 05:48 PM
wow that's not alot :?

may god guide the people to the right path amin

:sister: in izlam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.