/* */

PDA

View Full Version : After skl clubs

arehat
02-21-2006, 10:58 AM
How many of you go to after skl clubs?

when do they take place? and how often? for hw long?

what facilities do they provide?

Jazakkalah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend2
02-21-2006, 04:07 PM
salaam,

lol i go to some...alhamdulillah at our school they have seperate for girls and boys.

basketball...wednesday for an hour :)

i used to go to football...but then i couldnt because of coursework...:'(

and my teachers made me go to art club to help with a canvas!! :(

we have a new multiplex gym at our school and it is massive...mashAllah we have loads of stuff to do.

wassalam

MetSudaisTwice
02-21-2006, 04:12 PM
salam
college doesn't have after college clubs
wasalam

shariq_0189
02-21-2006, 04:13 PM
wehave MSA Muslim Student Association....actually we have a meeting today afterschool...( im at lunch rite noww...lol ) we discuss about islam, our islamic stall fro upcoming events. soon inshallah it will get bigger.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
02-21-2006, 04:16 PM
WOW work n after school clubs don't go toghther :(

no clubs in college how lucky r u ppl going 2 after school clubs :)

The Ruler
02-21-2006, 07:12 PM
i go to volley ball club after skool.....but i dont go to da others cuz ma house is far from skool, it takes aaages to cum home n ma prayers r missd :-\

shariq_0189
02-22-2006, 02:57 AM
^ yeh prayers get missed due to these clubs sometimess..

arehat
02-25-2006, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shariq_0189
^ yeh prayers get missed due to these clubs sometimess..
Yes i guess

But if it was run by islamicly minded people then i am sure then you would be able to perform salaat

farhan2
02-25-2006, 08:37 PM
i go to loads hockey for school training on tue and matches on wed when i also have school games, go football,then house sport which is on thursday where i play hockey, football, basketball, badmington, and even after school clubs, so as im doin alevel art and dt theres loads of painting and practicle work that needs to be done so i end up staying till 6 or seven on other days to do my work. Its crazy always a hecktic time when doing a levels. i only have 3 weeks to finish all my coursework then easter then a few more weeks of school and then im off for study leave to do my exams,not long left.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.