/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Home Schooling/Tutions

Bittersteel
02-21-2006, 01:06 PM
so anyone here who has never gone to school or has quit school to study privately for their O levels?or has gone for tutions instead of school.I am planning to quit school for many reasons.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Laaibah
02-21-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm in Secondary school but as it's not an Islamic school so I'm thinking to change my school as soon as possible....I'm having really hard time at school....I have no more interest in it and my teachers are complaining about that....

Recently mashaAllah I've been having a great interest in Islam....and I've talked to my Mom about sending me to an Islamic school and she agreed :):happy:

I have 4 more months to go in this school....and I just don't wanna go .... I wanna cry every time when it's time for school all I wanna do is stay at home pray, recite Quran, study Islam, help my Mother and spend as much time as possible with my Mom & rest of the family members :)

I would love to have Islamic tuitions :statisfie

Protected_Diamond
02-21-2006, 01:25 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

^^ Alhamdulilah you so fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go to an islamic school, if anyone does get the opportunity go for it insha Allah! Our college provides the muslim students Islamic sessions every Wednesday, Alhamdulilah it’s excellent…unfortunately, there’s only six students who attend regularly.

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

shariq_0189
02-21-2006, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Laaibah
I'm in Secondary school but as it's not an Islamic school so I'm thinking to change my school as soon as possible....I'm having really hard time at school....I have no more interest in it and my teachers are complaining about that....

Recently mashaAllah I've been having a great interest in Islam....and I've talked to my Mom about sending me to an Islamic school and she agreed :):happy:

I have 4 more months to go in this school....and I just don't wanna go .... I wanna cry every time when it's time for school all I wanna do is stay at home pray, recite Quran, study Islam, help my Mother and spend as much time as possible with my Mom & rest of the family members :)

I would love to have Islamic tuitions :statisfie
Mashallah, i am in the same situation as you, i am so much more interested now as well, i am in grade 11 in Toronto I also talked to my parents about islamic school for alim course...so inshallah i will go ...but i want to finish my hi school but i dont want to wait tht long. inshallah everything will ge easy.:brother:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Laaibah
02-22-2006, 11:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shariq_0189
Mashallah, i am in the same situation as you, i am so much more interested now as well, i am in grade 11 in Toronto I also talked to my parents about islamic school for alim course...so inshallah i will go ...but i want to finish my hi school but i dont want to wait tht long. inshallah everything will ge easy.:brother:
inshaAllah :)

Laaibah
02-22-2006, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Proud ukht
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakathu

^^ Alhamdulilah you so fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go to an islamic school, if anyone does get the opportunity go for it insha Allah! Our college provides the muslim students Islamic sessions every Wednesday, Alhamdulilah it’s excellent…unfortunately, there’s only six students who attend regularly.

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakathu
oh....it's so upsetting to know that so few students attend it....

inshaAllah i'll be going ASAP :statisfie

but sis you know what it's getting harder and harder for me to go to my current school....I'm having really hard time with it....it's the 2nd day that I have fever and headache only because I don't wanna go to this school...

I guess I'm gonna fall really sick soon....:rollseyes (still 4 more months to go)

Peace :rose:

handhuvar
02-28-2006, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar
so anyone here who has never gone to school or has quit school to study privately for their O levels?or has gone for tutions instead of school.I am planning to quit school for many reasons.

:sl:
i wonder y ur thinkin of quiting school?
ur very lucky that u got this opportunity to learn meet new ppl and learn about life of others. going to school doesnt mean that ur going to learn only the written lessons u wil get the opportunity to learn lots and lots of things.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.