/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You gotta listen to this!! Masha Allah!!

Pinkrose
02-21-2006, 07:17 PM
:sl:

I think you all know about the stupid freaks that have drawn the cartoons about our Prophet Muhammad :arabic5: !! May Allah never forgive them!! Insha Allah!! And may they burn in Hell 4ever!!

Anyways before i get a little too far i just thought of sharing this lecture called "Love of the Messenger and his Defence in Light of Recent Caricatures of Him in the Media" by Da`ee Abu-Khadeejah Abdul-Wahid!! Masha Allah the lecture is A Jum'ah Khutbah explaining the origin of our love of the Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) and Shaykh Rabee’ bin Haadi al-Madkhalee's response to the dispicable caricatures of our beloved Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) that have appeared in the Media.

This is a must listen!! When i listened to it...subhanallah it made me cry when he talked about the characteristics of our beloved Prophet Muhammad :arabic5:!! The whole lecture is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo beautiful and unexplainable!! To understand the beauty of it you have to listen!! Here is the link where you can listen to it www.salafiaudio.com/!! Scroll down and you will see red righting to your left!! Click on the one titled "Love of the Messenger and his Defence in Light of Recent Caricatures of Him in the Media"!!

Tell me what you think!!!:happy:

:w: :rose:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Munda Pakistani
02-21-2006, 07:58 PM

Jazakallah sister

:w:

afriend
02-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Jazakallah......

Intention that counts.......

Pinkrose
02-21-2006, 08:39 PM

Hayaakalaah to both of you!!
I am glad that you took the time to listen!!:happy:
May Allah reward you both!!

And brother Iqram you are right...it is the Intention that counts!!

May Allah giude us all to the right path!! Ameen!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
02-21-2006, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinkrose

Hayaakalaah to both of you!!
I am glad that you took the time to listen!!:happy:
May Allah reward you both!!

And brother Iqram you are right...it is the Intention that counts!!

May Allah giude us all to the right path!! Ameen!!

Ameen sister.

Ghazi
02-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Salaam

May Allah never forgive them!! Insha Allah!!
We should ask allah to guide them, allah guides whoever he wants.

afriend
02-21-2006, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

We should ask allah to guide them, allah guides whoever he wants.
Very true indeed.

But if they are those whom Allah has cursed and blocked off their hearts.....then fi naari jahannam(in the fire of hell) hum fi haa khaalidoon(To abide therein eternally)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.