/* */

PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO British Soldiers in Iraq

Falafel Eater
02-22-2006, 01:22 AM
:sl:

Brothers and sisters, you have to watch this video, its so sad.

Download from here:
http://209.97.202.24/multi_media/new...ting_video.wmv

(please note: its a video of British soldiers pulling some boys behind a wall and beating them, the cameraman who is a soldier talks like a REAL red neck pig. you have to listen to him to get an idea of the mentality of people like him. The poor boy says no please dont hit me :( )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdul Majid
02-22-2006, 01:42 AM
mAY ALLAH(SWT) BEAT THEM 2000 TIMES WORSE..INSHALLAH....AMEEN

fish&chips
02-22-2006, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdul Majid
And make them wear bad suits !!!

Jason
02-23-2006, 04:01 AM
Hopefully those soldiers will be arrested, courtmartialed and punished. I also hope muslims worldwide don't automatically assume that their actions are the same for the entire British Army. All militaries have bad apples (for the lack of a better term) in them. The difference is that there's also alot of good apples.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
02-23-2006, 04:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jason
I also hope muslims worldwide don't automatically assume that their actions are the same for the entire British Army. All militaries have bad apples (for the lack of a better term) in them. The difference is that there's also alot of good apples.
Hi brother,
Can't the same thing be said about the Muslimeen and Mujahideen.Some of the Mujahideen do things which fall into the category of terrorism,but not all.Unfortunely though in the age we live in the Muslims as a whole are interpreted as ALL TERRORISTS.When in reality the majority of the Muslims are kind,lenient,peace loving people.

Ummu Amatullah
02-23-2006, 04:31 AM
Ameen Subha'Allah that was so unbearable to watch.Please my dear brother don't show me that again.:heated: :heated: :heated: :heated: Walahi I can't stand this.

Jason
02-23-2006, 05:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Unfortunely though in the age we live in the Muslims as a whole are interpreted as ALL TERRORISTS.When in reality the majority of the Muslims are kind,lenient,peace loving people.
No doubt. The problem is news networks like Fox News (or Faux News, as it should be called) and right wingers paint anyone or thing that goes against their beliefs or agendas as being evil. Unfortunatly, it'll probably take a few more decades for us to get through this phase.

Malsidabym
02-23-2006, 05:45 AM
and right wingers paint anyone or thing that goes against their beliefs or agendas as being evil
Agreed. I would only like to add that this is a very common habit, in fact you will find one or two in these forums that do this. If you are even mildly questioning something that they might have said, you are the enemy. It really gets in the way of any real conversation.

The video of the soldiers was sick BTW. Those kids should know not to throw rocks at people with guns, but the soldiers behavior was criminal. The guy holding the camera should also be charged criminally as he obviously did nothing to report the abuses of those kids to his superiors.

Sis786
02-23-2006, 09:25 AM
[MAD]Subhanallah May Allah put his wrath upon that do such evil.[/MAD]

Worst thing those brothers look liked Kids!

mizan_aliashraf
02-23-2006, 09:40 AM
Salam
La'natullahi 'Alayhim Ajma'een - May Allah curse ALL of them!
Wassalam

Falafel Eater
02-23-2006, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malsidabym
Agreed. I would only like to add that this is a very common habit, in fact you will find one or two in these forums that do this. If you are even mildly questioning something that they might have said, you are the enemy. It really gets in the way of any real conversation.

The video of the soldiers was sick BTW. Those kids should know not to throw rocks at people with guns, but the soldiers behavior was criminal. The guy holding the camera should also be charged criminally as he obviously did nothing to report the abuses of those kids to his superiors.
ahuh, watch again as dozens of soldiers walk past unphased with the beatings of the crying out of the teenagers. All those soldiers were complicit.

mizan_aliashraf
02-23-2006, 11:55 AM
They did nothing about it. Court Martials should be brought for all of them

Laaibah
02-23-2006, 12:44 PM
omg!!!!!

I wish I didnt see that video.......it's disturbing ......

it's terrible!!
May Allah(SWT) protect us from such evils!!(ameen)

Halima
02-23-2006, 05:19 PM

thread moved. Plz post in the correct area.

:w:

Kittygyal
02-23-2006, 05:22 PM
OMG! this is unbelievable :'(

jzcasejz
02-23-2006, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
La'natullahi 'Alayhim Ajma'een - May Allah curse ALL of them!
:'(:'(AMEEN:'( :'(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.