/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

G4M3
02-22-2006, 12:38 PM
:sl: What great forums- I hope I can learn about islam here!

P.s Have you always wanted to know how digital satelllite boxes work in the UK? how to mod them and get all the channels? Then now is your chance! Register at [CONTENT REMOVED] to learn learn learn! TW supported as well

Disclaimer: We have nothing to do with ntl at all!

The forums has enough sections and is now growing- please join for more info!:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*KB*
02-22-2006, 12:45 PM
welcome?!

can you tell me what religion u r? or are u deciding which religion is best?

wasalam

Kittygyal
02-22-2006, 12:47 PM
welcome to the forums

hope u enjoy ur stay

take care

habib
02-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Assalamualaikum!

Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanobar
02-22-2006, 01:12 PM
:sl:
welcome to the forums!
:w:

MetSudaisTwice
02-22-2006, 01:13 PM
salam
welcome to the forums
wasalam

sapphire
02-22-2006, 04:08 PM
:welcome: enjoy your stay

Laaibah
02-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Welcome :)

Falafel Eater
02-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Looks like you just want to put your Website address here. All of your posts were promoting this site! thats not very polite. ;) You should not register just to advertise

afriend2
02-23-2006, 03:58 PM
salaam,

welcome.
have a nice stay and i hope it is beneficial!

wassalam

ummhabibah
02-23-2006, 07:53 PM
welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!